FM Genie Scout 2010

Stamatis

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I start a game with Super Bladesman level 10 database from this forum (his version "build 054" and without having the 10.2 patch on my pc) I get this error:

1260867585-990.jpg

I tried with Launton and Little Common, both teams playing in level 10.

I also used Genie Scout with other databases without any problems to load the data. I also started a game with Super Bladesman level 10 database in level 8, surprisingly Genie loaded this game with Tilbury worked without any problems.

Anyone know what this means? Are there duplicate teamid's in level 10 from his database?

Every time I start a game with Super Bladesman level 10 database from this forum (his version "build 054" and without having the 10.2 patch on my pc) I get this error:

1260867585-990.jpg

I tried with Launton and Little Common, both teams playing in level 10.

I also used Genie Scout with other databases without any problems to load the data. I also started a game with Super Bladesman level 10 database in level 8, surprisingly Genie loaded this game with Tilbury worked without any problems.

Anyone know what this means? Are there duplicate teamid's in level 10 from his database?

Hi,

If you manage more than one team (in the lower leagues) it does not work. If you retire one manager it will work perfectly...don't know why tho

As Genie scout wont be out until after patch 10.3, I've seen other utilities mentioned but do any of them give the sale price of the player (as opposed to their value) I find this feature the most useful but I don't know of any other program that does it.

As Genie scout wont be out until after patch 10.3, I've seen other utilities mentioned but do any of them give the sale price of the player (as opposed to their value) I find this feature the most useful but I don't know of any other program that does it.

FMRTE does it.

Just asked a simple question. Sometimes some people know more than what's put up on a website. I think it's fine to ask simply "any news yet?". Sure I can read a website, but I can't ask it questions or have it respond. That's what forums are for, right?

We are extremely happy to announce the release of our most popular downloadable, FM Genie Scout 10! v1.0 is finally out!!

You can get it from FMScout.com of course: http://www.fmscout.com/

Here is the statement from Eugene (the author):

"The main change of course: Genie Scout is now compatible with 10.2 patch. Also a few loading errors were fixed. The second important change: 'Cannot allocate the DIB handle' error was fixed finally. I've spent a lot of time to identify the problem and I can now breathe freely.

I've adjusted sufficiently the rating coefficients and feet bonus coefficient for better reflection of real players level. I think it's now fully adapted to FM 2010.

Another important feature is the ability to search within current shortlist. This makes it very easy for you to look for all good players interested in your club. You have to do this:

1. find all players that satisfy your minimal requirements (for ex. age < 30, best rating 60+, sale value < 3 m)

2. then you should save shortlist and import it to FM

3. in FM you should 'Ask assistant to filter out unrealistic targets' via filter menu

4. then import all interested players into a new shortlist in FM

5. and the last: export this "interested" shortlist and open it in the scout

In addition, you can use any detail level filter in the scout within this list of interested in your club people. You don't have to import and apply 'unrealistic targets' filter in the FM many times anymore.

And the last change: updated tactical formations list. I've adapted old formations to FM 2010 and added new ones. Now Genie Scout includes all FM 2010 formations and numbers... a total of 38 formations (including the famous 4-2-4 Possession). I'm going to add the most interesting non-standard formations periodically.

v1.0 comes in two flavours. They will be identical except adverts: public version will have 2 banners, when the limited version won't have any ads. I will provide the download link for the free of adverts version to people after the donation of any amount.

And of course I'm very grateful and appreciate all donations, because without support this project will die. I hope that people will understand my decision to become a member of affiliate program."

Enjoy!

Trying to run new version on mac w/ darwine and every time the program loads, when it gets to loading GUI data, it gives me the error "FMGeniescout.exe is corrupted. Please download correct version from..." etc. Won't load any save games w/ similar error, telling me to go get newest version. This is with the newly uploaded v 1.0, any ideas?

I'm also using it with Darwine and I get this same message. But then I click ok and the saved game opens fine.

Just go ahead after get the message.

Got it to work with one old save, but with current save it gives me an error with loading my human manager, related (i think) to coaching both a club and national team.

First of all: thank you!

Then a silly question.

How does the Progress Rate work?

Is it what on Genie 09 was the "show potential ability", just expressed in Stars?

So a player with CA 100 and PA 180, but with 2** progress rate won't ever reach the 180 PA but will stop, at best, somewhere around the 130 mark?

Hurrah! Thanks Genie, i can now ditch FMRTE again :)

Quick Question for anyone.....does the latest release work if you have Scotland included? I think that was an issue last time up.

The last release before this release fixed that mate.

You should be fine.

Archived