Football Manager Cut-Out Megapack

geordie1981

Personally I find that I get the same speed at any time. It'll be different with other ISPs though as I know BT throttles at certain times. The best thing to do is give it as much time as possible so try leaving it on overnight.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say thanks a lot to all the cutters involved, to RowRow for compiling them and geordie for upping it on this site.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preview21.jpg

Contains 2,215 new and improved images for insertion in the Megapack, simply drop the contents of this into your previously download Megapack V2

Thanks to everyone involved. Please view the READ ME file for instructions & credits.

Filefront / Mediafire (No SUSIE download yet - problems with the upload)

Enjoy!!!

These look great - but it says I have to be a premium user of rapidshare to download it - not just a free account...

So... does anyone know anywhere else where these files are stored?

I notice the update is stored on filefront... are any of the original pics stored on filefront somewhere?

Thanks for any help

These look great - but it says I have to be a premium user of rapidshare to download it - not just a free account...

So... does anyone know anywhere else where these files are stored?

I notice the update is stored on filefront... are any of the original pics stored on filefront somewhere?

Thanks for any help

No the main pack is too big for filefront.

Use the Torrent for now. We may get a direct download server soon, but have no idea on timescales.

No the main pack is too big for filefront.

Use the Torrent for now. We may get a direct download server soon, but have no idea on timescales.

Ah ok no worries mate. I don't use torrents, so will have to hope the free download thing starts working soon.

Cheers!

Try THIS direct Torrent link (Open it using a torrent manager program such as uTorrent)

is there any chance that the torrent would be put on another site - say Mininova?

The reason being that here in Ireland, all IP's are blocked from accessing Pirate Bay and the Rapidshare is closed to free users.

many thanks

is there any chance that the torrent would be put on another site - say Mininova?

The reason being that here in Ireland, all IP's are blocked from accessing Pirate Bay and the Rapidshare is closed to free users.

many thanks

I don't understand what your issue is - the link above should be a direct link (you don't need to open PirateBay at all)

Just click it and open it in uTorrent.....

Try THIS direct Torrent link (Open it using a torrent manager program such as uTorrent)
I don't understand what your issue is - the link above should be a direct link (you don't need to open PirateBay at all)

Just click it and open it in uTorrent.....

when i click the link i get this address appearing

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/5151522/FM10_Faces_Megapack_2.0.5151522.TPB.torrent

so i cant open it.

im not trying to be funny or difficult honest!! I have tried opening through Vuze and it Fails.

when i click the link i get this address appearing

http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/5151522/FM10_Faces_Megapack_2.0.5151522.TPB.torrent

so i cant open it.

im not trying to be funny or difficult honest!! I have tried opening through Vuze and it Fails.

OK, well I'm not sure what else to suggest. Other than the direct download link is being uploaded to the servers and although we are encountering problems I hope to have an update in the next few days.

The other option would be for you to pay for postage and packing and I'll just post you a DVD of the pack. Drop me a PM if you want to go down that route.

My god I just realised even the referees are included, not to mention all those staff pics! I cannot thank you enough

He, he. Thanks. (I did most of the refs from the Welsh Premier League) - Kind of pointless, but don't like gaps ;)

Remember any gaps you see, try and find a good quality picture off the internet for and post it over on the request threads in the Cut-Out forums over on sortitoutsi.net and we'll get them done and included in future updates.

Torrents currently going at 450kb/s and should be done in 1h 39 mins. Excellent work RowRow and everyone involved. I will make sure to leave this running once downloaded.

EDIT: Make that over a meg a second now. ;)

Uploading at 80kb/s

I wish I could get this to work. I've downloaded, followed the instructions, put the files into ..\graphics\faces and modified the config.xml file to point to this location and still nothing! My logos (in a different folder structure) work fine though!

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I wish I could get this to work. I've downloaded, followed the instructions, put the files into ..\graphics\faces and modified the config.xml file to point to this location and still nothing! My logos (in a different folder structure) work fine though!

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Have you followed the instructions to the letter?

"..\graphics\faces" what is your ".." ?

Also WHY ON EARTH have you modified the config? You don't need to modify ANYTHING! :(

Have you followed the instructions to the letter?

"..\graphics\faces" what is your ".." ?

Also WHY ON EARTH have you modified the config? You don't need to modify ANYTHING! :(

The ".." is C:\Documents and Settings\<insert_account_name_here>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010.

Isn't that what it should be? I modified it because I downloaded the ZIP file to another PC and copied the images directly from that PC to my laptop. It took forever to copy and I didn't want to do it again so I did a find and replace on the xml which was way way quicker. To me there's no logical reason why it doesn't work if the only thing that's changed in the xml is the path.

The ".." is C:\Documents and Settings\<insert_account_name_here>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010.

Isn't that what it should be? I modified it because I downloaded the ZIP file to another PC and copied the images directly from that PC to my laptop. It took forever to copy and I didn't want to do it again so I did a find and replace on the xml which was way way quicker. To me there's no logical reason why it doesn't work if the only thing that's changed in the xml is the path.

<insert_account_name_here>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\pictures\faces or players

then the MP should be in that, have you followed the instructions for FM10? in preferences, if you haven't then do so, as for the MP its best to have it in 1 folder especially for when we release updates.

<insert_account_name_here>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\pictures\faces or players

then the MP should be in that, have you followed the instructions for FM10? in preferences, if you haven't then do so, as for the MP its best to have it in 1 folder especially for when we release updates.

Yes, I changed the Preferences as required in FM. And the image files and config.xml are also in the faces folder.

Yes, I changed the Preferences as required in FM. And the image files and config.xml are also in the faces folder.

Sounds to me that you've done something to the config file somewhere along the way.

Download the FMxml config generator HERE and once open, select the Megapack folder, set it to "Make config.xml file" Then Object = "Faces" and Options = "All filenames are IDs"

Then click "Go"

This will then create a config file linking all images in that folder.

Although view the included Read Me file for more detailed instructions.

Sounds to me that you've done something to the config file somewhere along the way.

Download the FMxml config generator HERE and once open, select the Megapack folder, set it to "Make config.xml file" Then Object = "Faces" and Options = "All filenames are IDs"

Then click "Go"

This will then create a config file linking all images in that folder.

Although view the included Read Me file for more detailed instructions.

Thanks RowRow. I've downloaded fmXML and when I run it I get a message: "This application falied to start because MFC70.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

It never rains...:rolleyes:

Thanks RowRow. I've downloaded fmXML and when I run it I get a message: "This application falied to start because MFC70.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

It never rains...:rolleyes:

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?mfc70

mfc70.dll is the module that contains the Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC) functions used by applications created in Visual C++.

this comes with visual c++ 2005 i think so that could be part of the problem

If i create an account and supply the password then could someone try to upload the v2 pack here? http://www.humyo.com/ - it allows free file storage of up to 10gb.

it would make it easier for people who cant use u torrent. For example my ISP is talk talk and they throttle torrent clients making it impossible to achieve speeds of above 1kb/s. Its ridiculous i know.

I'm completely rubbish with computers. I just want to be able to click on one thing and download it. I don't and won't have torrent stuff, so I need like a fielfront download or something. Is that possible, or do I have to click the links, one by one?

I'm completely rubbish with computers. I just want to be able to click on one thing and download it. I don't and won't have torrent stuff, so I need like a fielfront download or something. Is that possible, or do I have to click the links, one by one?

Before i edited i was slating Utorrent and my ISP but iv had a mess around and got fast speeds now.

Archived