Football Manager Cut-Out Megapack

geordie1981

Nice one RowRow, give yourself a pat on the back!

Thanks for all the props guys, but remember I'm just the chap who collects and distributes the hard work of MANY cutters.

I urge you all to view the READ ME file for a full list of everyone that has contributed to this fantastic project.

I do a little bit of cutting as well ;)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RowRow, have you had any experiences of the above?

No, that's very left-field.

Try re-installing your game (It keeps all the personal file structure such as games, graphics, etc.)

Although safe to back it up as you never know.

Also - MattSFC - asking for something IS requesting, and I broke the rules by telling you where to look anyway....

Wha...?

It is a torrent and is still there for download.

David has tried to host it but is having problems with it, download the torrent it should only take 2hrs...

The torrent link is also unavailable (at least at this moment).

ok guys really need some help,

I have downloaded the Megapack and both updates. Created a graphics folder using the following path.....

computer>user name>documents>sports interactive>football manager 2010>graphics>faces>megapack2.0

I have the skin reload box ticked and the use skin cache unticked.

No pictures are showing at all. Can anyone help?

Yes mate your folders should be Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/Data/Graphics/Pictures/Players then put all the faces inside the players folder, dont put any other folders inside the players folder as the game will not pick them up so make sure its just all the faces you have that are inside the players folder

Ok. I am new to this torrent stuff and need some help. I have downloaded utorrent and clicked on the download to the Megapack. When I bring up the uTorrent program it says the megapack has finished downloading and now has the status of "Seeding" which has an ETA time of 8 hours or so. Does that mean I can now use the megapack, and if so what do I do to use it. ? Or do I need to wait the 8 hours and do something then?

Ok. I am new to this torrent stuff and need some help. I have downloaded utorrent and clicked on the download to the Megapack. When I bring up the uTorrent program it says the megapack has finished downloading and now has the status of "Seeding" which has an ETA time of 8 hours or so. Does that mean I can now use the megapack, and if so what do I do to use it. ? Or do I need to wait the 8 hours and do something then?

Just seen this now.

It's downloaded. Go the the folder it's saved to, use WinRar or Winzip to extract the files in the megapack. This could take a while, in the meantime read the instructions in the readme file to know what to do with the extracted files.

Hi' date=' Here's my problem.

I have downloaded this pack twice via Bit Torrent. Now when I go to unzip it each time it tells me the file is either multipart of corrupt ZIP archive. It simply won't unzip. (I'm using winRAR)

So is there a problem with the uTorrent download?[/quote']

no problems at all the file must be seeding for it to extract read the read me file

Just installed this and its great. Excellent work everybody involved.

One question tho, in the first post you mention installing update 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3, in order, where are these updates or are they yet to be released?

Update 2.1 is on the first post and 2.2 will be there in about 5 minutes.

edit; done

No joy with this I'm afraid. Downloaded it twice and just get that corrupt ZIP archive error message. The torrent did seed and as I said downloaded twice. Don't know why it won't work for me. :confused:

A couple of people had problems with corrupt zips because of interruptions to the download, you can get software that repairs corrupt zips, have a look on google, I know they have fixed people's problems.

A couple of people had problems with corrupt zips because of interruptions to the download, you can get software that repairs corrupt zips, have a look on google, I know they have fixed people's problems.

I downloaded from both links that update 2.2 and extracted them. Both they have corruptions other three and the other have one corruption but they are different so you can copy from other to other those corrupted pictures and there i have fine update. So no need to install any program for this error.

I have downloaded both updates and when i reloaded the skin i found that my manager pic has dissapeared.

aybody eles found this and is there anythingnthat can be done to get it back?

Happened to me too. But suddenly, it was back again. I don't know how or why.

I have downloaded both updates and when i reloaded the skin i found that my manager pic has dissapeared.

aybody eles found this and is there anythingnthat can be done to get it back?

You'll find this happens virtually every time you make a graphic change.

Simply restarting the game will fix the problem (as happened with the last guy) but to make it stop happening you need to create your own Manager's pack.

I wrote a guide on this HERE

hey guys, just downloaded the megapack and installed it fine, the pictures are all working but my player icons and right click ability has gone off the tactics screen, anyone help?

not dl'd the updates yet

That's a weird one and you might be on your own there. I recommend re-installing the game (keeping your SI folder in My documents!)

Had this facepack since launch and absolutely loved it, great thanks to everyone involved.

One slight issue though, reinstalled the game and since; only the west ham faces will work, no other faces on the game will show, what's going on?

Had this facepack since launch and absolutely loved it, great thanks to everyone involved.

One slight issue though, reinstalled the game and since; only the west ham faces will work, no other faces on the game will show, what's going on?

That's bonkers.... Have you got a separate West Ham facepack in your SI/graphics folder and followed the usual display/prefs instructions?

If not try another re-install...

Yeah i'm trying it now, but i noticed im not the only person with that problem

21-12-2009, 22:43 #703

Fieldsy

Part-timer

Re: Football Manager Cut-Out Megapack

weird, now I have west ham working but no-one else! Any ideas?

Brilliant this, hope it'll work.

Has it got pics from all the leagues in the game more or less?

Since I'm playing in Sweden at the moment, would be fun to see some of that :D

Downloading and unzipping takes a lot of time though, but if this will work it'll all certainly be worth it! Thanks for sharing this with us! :)

Brilliant this, hope it'll work.

Has it got pics from all the leagues in the game more or less?

Since I'm playing in Sweden at the moment, would be fun to see some of that :D

Downloading and unzipping takes a lot of time though, but if this will work it'll all certainly be worth it! Thanks for sharing this with us! :)

Yeah, you'll find it pretty comprehensive ;)

Contains nearly 58,000 (once updates applied)

Yes, too bad it doesn't work for me either, got the same West Ham Utd problem lol, got their pics (Robert Green, Behrami, Carlton Cole, etc.)

Just not any of the other pics is working.. Any idea?

Alright, I think I've replaced the config files with eachother, that way the config file of the initial pack got lost, and was not used.

Could that be right?

Got it working now, at least the first pack.

I've got the pack in a map now, should I put the updated ones in different maps?

I've just tried to download using the direct links aswel as the rapidshare links and none of these seem to work.

Any help appreciated folks.

Torrent only at the moment I am afraid.

m0ri...I don't really understand what you're saying...

Basically The Megapack 2.0 should be download THEN the Update 2.1's CONTENTS should be moved INTO your Megapack folder (accepting all OVERWRITE warnings), then the same for 2.2, etc....

If you have more than one config involved or just drop the update FOLDER into your megapack folder it won't work....is this what's happened? It is pretty clear in the instructions provided, so shouldn't really cause any probs...

Archived