Football Manager Cut-Out Megapack

geordie1981

Torrent only at the moment I am afraid.

m0ri...I don't really understand what you're saying...

Basically The Megapack 2.0 should be download THEN the Update 2.1's CONTENTS should be moved INTO your Megapack folder (accepting all OVERWRITE warnings), then the same for 2.2, etc....

If you have more than one config involved or just drop the update FOLDER into your megapack folder it won't work....is this what's happened? It is pretty clear in the instructions provided, so shouldn't really cause any probs...

that is why the west ham only players are showing up and not the others.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey guys, just downloaded the megapack and installed it fine, the pictures are all working but my player icons and right click ability has gone off the tactics screen, anyone help?

not dl'd the updates yet

done the updates, anyone help with this prob, the pics are great just the prob mentioned above

Both the direct download and rapidshare links are down, are there any mirrors?

Geordie...can you remove these links entirely to stop people posting these messages.

aardvarked - we know. It is only available via Torrent currently, as soon as someone can host it we will post links.

For reference: Unexpected End of Archive error

Download: Zip Repair - http://www.diskinternals.com/zip-repair/

Repair the archive.

Thanks for that mate.

Can we keep requests such as that Darren Bent one OFF this thread. IT WILL GET THIS THREAD SHUT DOWN BY THE MODS!!!

If you want alternative images to the MP contents then please visit the Cut Out threads over on sortitoutsi.net.

Also That's actually a very recent image of Bent in a Sunderland training top.....I thought with the beard and stuff he actually looks quite old ;)

Oops i forgot about that, will do in future. :thup:

I'm sure he's wearing a Charlton shirt, it shows that picture of him in this link

here dated 2006. ;)

Anyway in future, i will keep requests to over at sortitoutsi. :)

Completely different picture mate....have you got a "personalized" MP folder, type his name into the MP Search page and you'll get the image you should have in the MP.

Completely different picture mate....have you got a "personalized" MP folder, type his name into the MP Search page and you'll get the image you should have in the MP.

Ah ok i see, yeah thats a good picture of Darren Bent on that link you posted.

That was not the image i had in the pack, the one i had was the one in the link from 2006.

I must have missed out one of the 'update' packs, that updated the Darren Bent picture or something..

Ah ok i see, yeah thats a good picture of Darren Bent on that link you posted.

That was not the image i had in the pack, the one i had was the one in the link from 2006.

I must have missed out one of the 'update' packs, that updated the Darren Bent picture or something..

Could be....that Search site only has update 2.1 (You have got Version 2, and not the old 1.15???)

If not it's worth downloading the new version as there are thousands upon thousands of new & updated images from the old MP.

Yeah, i have got update 2.2 (20/12/09)

But i have had this megapack for about a year,i downloaded it from sortitoutsi for FM09, and i just draged and droped it into FM 2010.

But since i downloaded it, every now and again i kept forgetting to keep checking for updates, and when i go back to the megapack official thread i can't remember the last update i downloaded when there as been a few since i was last there.

So im sure i have missed a couple of update packs out, along the year.:p

Yeah, i have got update 2.2 (20/12/09)

But i have had this megapack for about a year,i downloaded it from sortitoutsi for FM09, and i just draged and droped it into FM 2010.

But since i downloaded it, every now and again i kept forgetting to keep checking for updates, and when i go back to the megapack official thread i can't remember the last update i downloaded when there as been a few since i was last there.

So im sure i have missed a couple of update packs out, along the year.:p

There's your problem! Version 2.0 superseded ALL previous versions, you'd be better off deleting what you have Downloading Version 2.0 via torrent and then downloading the 2 subsequent update/add-ons (Update 2.1 & 2.2)

Ahh no wonder, didn't realise that they had realsed a new version over the top of all previous versions.

Downloading the torrent now, thanks for the information. :thup:

It was just easier to start over after Fm10 was released (also there were quite a few errors & bad cuts in the old version) So I made the decision to create a whole new MP from scratch.

This should be the last "Base" pack we release with all future updates just being add-ons (even after FM11 is released)

Is there a list of leagues in this megapack?

No - it contains nearly 60,000 individual player images in ONE folder. You'll find all the major leagues (and a lot of minor ones) of the world are very well represented.

You can search it's contents HERE

Thanks for that mate.

Re Archive Corruption:

On further review, the original archive is not actually corrupt. The source of the corruption reports are likely from people with out-of-date decompressoin utilities, such as older versions of winrar and winzip. Since this file uses a newer version of the zip algorithm, people are experiencing unexpected corruption because the old programs think they know how to decompress the file but fail.

The free program 7-zip http://www.7-zip.org/ can extract the files without the need to repair the archive first for those experiencing issues.

Re Archive Corruption:

On further review, the original archive is not actually corrupt. The source of the corruption reports are likely from people with out-of-date decompressoin utilities, such as older versions of winrar and winzip. Since this file uses a newer version of the zip algorithm, people are experiencing unexpected corruption because the old programs think they know how to decompress the file but fail.

The free program 7-zip http://www.7-zip.org/ can extract the files without the need to repair the archive first for those experiencing issues.

Hi, i was having problems with Win Rar saying Update 2.2 is corrupt, so i used the file you said and it still says some files are broken.

76565469.jpg

But Win Rar still worked for me, although it came up with corruption errors, it still extracted the rest of the pictures. Same as 7-zip.

Hi, i was having problems with Win Rar saying Update 2.2 is corrupt, so i used the file you said and it still says some files are broken.

76565469.jpg

But Win Rar still worked for me, although it came up with corruption errors, it still extracted the rest of the pictures. Same as 7-zip.

Check your PM mate

In the read me for the facepack, it only has instructions for the 2009 version. I am trying to figure out where to put it for the 2010 version.

Same route but FM10 rather than FM09...

So..

My docs/SI/FM10/Graphics/Faces (You might need to create the last two folders yourself)

I wonder. How do you manage replacing standalone pictures in one folder, when they are just numbered? Why is there not one folder for each league, one for each team etc.? Anyway, great work! Will be used.

Its easy to replace them as the numbers represents the ID of the player in the game, the reason we don't have them in the leagues etc is simple players move meaning duplicates which then means in the game that player won't have a face due to the clashing config.

Glad your using and enjoying the pack

I downloaded and unzipped this file. I placed the folder with the contents in my Skins folder. I have a mac. But nothing is showing up. I checked load new skins and unchecked the other. What am I doing wrong?

I'm not 100% sure whether the system with Macs is the same as PCs but the folder is supposed to go in My Docs\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010(or the default user folder, found by checking the Preferences in-game)\graphics\players. Create the last two folders if necessary. Hope this helps.

The read me file says to 'place' the downloaded files into the specific folder.

Does this mean 'place' the downloaded files into the specific folder or extract the downloaded files into the specific folder?

It also says to 'place' the files in the graphics/faces folder, I don't have a graphics/faces folder.

Tell you what, I have read the read me file and it really doesn't explain anything in detail so i would appreciate it if somebody could tell me from scratch, what, EXACTLY I have to do to get this working? I am running the game through steam on vista.

Thanks in advance.

The read me file says to 'place' the downloaded files into the specific folder.

Does this mean 'place' the downloaded files into the specific folder or extract the downloaded files into the specific folder?

It also says to 'place' the files in the graphics/faces folder, I don't have a graphics/faces folder.

extract the files to the correct folder, did you read the part where if the folder doesn't exist to create them?

When will we manage to download 2.2 again mate before downloading 2.3 ????

What are you on about I posted that update ages ago.... HERE

If you are talking about the WHOLE megapack base-pack that we had hosted by Suge a while back, then I doubt that will happen. Download the Megapack Base 2.0 from the torrent, then download the "Updates" in order.

extract the files to the correct folder, did you read the part where if the folder doesn't exist to create them?

It doesn't say anything about creating any folders.

"Installation Instructions:"

"Once downloaded, place the Megapack folder here:"

"> My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2009>graphics>faces"

That's all it says.

So, I have to create a graphics folder and then a faces folder inside the graphics folder and extract all the files into the faces folder?

Archived