Football Manager Cut-Out Megapack

geordie1981

I'm pleased to announce the release of Update Pack 3.12.

This pack contains 2,604 new or improved images and takes the total of images in the MP to 91,224. It is available as usual on fmdownloads.com and has a file-size of 120MB.

This will be the final update pack for Megapack Version 3.0 but fret not, 4.0 will be out before you know it ;)

N.B. Link requires registering to download

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm pleased to announce the release of Update Pack 3.12.

This pack contains 2,604 new or improved images and takes the total of images in the MP to 91,224. It is available as usual on fmdownloads.com and has a file-size of 120MB.

This will be the final update pack for Megapack Version 3.0 but fret not, 4.0 will be out before you know it ;)

I'm using the 3.0 pack with all the updates so, will that mean I would have to download the 4.0 pack to be able to stay up-to-date with these packs or, can I just download the 4.0 updates & carry on as I'm doing now? [by downloading the updates etc.]

Unless bandwith is a massive issue, I would recommend that you download 4.0 to ensure you are fully up-to-date, as there's been a number of images removed due to duplication and, in a handful of cases, incorrect identity.

I am not yet sure if we will be releasing a pack containing the interim pics between 3.12 and 4.0, of which there will be quite an amount I'd imagine. The chances are that we will, so that anybody who feels he is up-to-date with all the updates up to 3.12 can just download this interim pack rather than download the whole 4.0 pack.

I trust this answers your query.

When do you think 4.0 be available mons ? just done a fresh install of windows 7 x64 so need the new mega pack :)

We are hoping for release in line with the full game release....stay tuned :)

Is there a easy way to link FM11 facepack with XML file to FM12 Demo without having to copy files over to FM12 folder?

Go to preferences and at the bottom of the screen look at where the User Data Folder is pointed, simply change that to your FM11 folder, do the thing with the reload Skin, etc, restart your game and hopefully that will do the trick.

Go to preferences and at the bottom of the screen look at where the User Data Folder is pointed, simply change that to your FM11 folder, do the thing with the reload Skin, etc, restart your game and hopefully that will do the trick.

This didn't work for me for some reason. ant idea why?

Edit: Never mind, restarted FM and it worked

hi can i know where can i download the mega-pack 3.0.the link hv been removed.

This file is a sortitoutsi creation ;)

When 4.0 is released will it be available to download as one pack without the need for downloading any other previous packs.

If Mons/RowRow could confirm that would be great :)

Many Thanks

Yes this will be the case. Users who are up-to-date with all the packs from 3.1 to 3.12 will also be able to download an 'interim' pack to bring them up-to-date.

Great news on the interim pack.

One question, and apologies if it is a little cheeky considering my only input is to download the pack (i wouldn't even know where to begin with making faces)

Anyway.... before I added my faces to the demo , this year I played with the default SI faces and was very impressed with their new faces for my team (Brighton). In order to keep the SI versions would i have to manually go through the config file for each player and erase their individual lines of coding, or do you guys implement SI cuts into the new packs?

Good question.

Every year, we painstakingly compare the new SI images with the current megapack images in order to ascertain whether they are improvements or not in order to see which should be retained. I'm not on the PC which has my files atm, but in the case of the Brighton SI cuts, I vividly remember that they were a cut above (if you'll excuse the pun) the usual SI fare. Iirc, all but a handful of this team's SI cuts have been inducted into the MP so that's good news for you. The same procedure is, naturally, followed for all the teams for which SI has licences and official images.

Hope this answers your query.

do i need to download more than pretenders pack? like the mega pack 3.0? because im getting really frustrated now. i have downloaded pretenders 3.7 pack 90 mb. and i extracded it to C:\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\players\faces and then started the game got into setup untick skincache and ticked always reload and still i got no new faces

siminjo, tbh, I'd suggest waiting until MP4.0 comes out and it should be much more straightforward to download and install the images.

eastley, the links were removed from the OP as they were deemed to be breaking this forum's rules, which we disagree with. However, for more info and assistance, you can visit our dedicated forum on the site from which this file originated. I refrained from mentioning it in case a mod takes umbrage. I also recommend you wait for 4.0 to come out, at this point in time.

hi, just read a post up there ^^^^^^^ when 4.0 is released wont i have to download any other pack? i dont have a megapack cut out so will i just download 4.0 and i will have all the faces what are in previous packs? regards

Yes thats correct, im looking forward to 4.0 as well hopefully out soon

hi all downloading this pack from si, it comes up with; First you need to decide what you want to download. If you've downloaded the older versions before then you'll only need to download the newest version with the changes. If you've never downloaded our pack before you'll need to download the latest version in full.

do i need to download every version, or can i download the latest version and still have them all if that makes sense? it says 3.12 complete pack and then new faces only, what im trying to say is do i need to download version 3.0 first or go straight to version 3.12? cheers

Wouldn't bother downloading any....4.0 will be out in a day or two hopefully.

However if you do, then 3.12 Complete Pack includes EVERYTHING made so far (all updates from 1 - 12) The "New Faces Only" pack is for if you already had 3.11 for instance and just wanted the update. Quite simple I thought, but lots of people seem to get confused.

Well quickest way would be to signup for premium membership so you can use our bandwidth for a direct download, but as mentioned a few times already 4.0 will be out soon and will probably have a torrent as well as slightly better external hosts. (Although premium membership will still probably be the quickest download option) And before people start ranting again, hosting a 4gb file for a single direct download costs a butt-load of money which is why we offer it that way.

And of course there are alternative download options for people that don't want to pay. The best one is probably the 3.7 Version that was uploaded to Gamefront a while back HERE as I think you can stack the links through a download manager

Archived