Football Manager Cut-Out Megapack

geordie1981

Does this come up on your internet browser when you click download? If so, it's a browser based problem that will fix itself if you refresh a few times and try again (at least this is what I've been lead to believe by Rob)

refresh and try again still can't solve

i use ie8 and firefox.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this pack, great work!

I was still playing FM 2009 till one month ago and use a differrent picture as "default picture"(in case there is no player picture available).

I noticed that even though I have this loaded the same way in FM 2011, I edited "config.xml" and added the line <record from="none" to="graphics/pictures/person/none/portrait"/>

into it (obviously the picture is "none.png") it doesn't show at all, it shows the default white player picture still.

Any idea how to get my custom image show up instead of that ugly white image?

Thanks

Just FYI - the reason the white default pic is showing is due to you having a Dark skin loaded, for a new default pic to be shown you need to place it someone where else...The link geordie provided is a bit out of date, have a look at the New one I made HERE (it includes a replacement White default along with instructions)

i did this last year but now im a little confused.. 3.0 config + 7 files, 3.1 config + 7 files and 3.2 config + 7 files . download all files chronologically. in total 24 files ? then add update ? they all need to be from the same file sharing site?

Bit wrong there shorty27! We released 3.0 as a single pack, then we released the 3.1 update but also made a whole new complete pack, so if you had downloaded 3.0 already you could just download the smaller 3.1 Update OR if you hadn't downloaded 3.0 yet, you could just download 3.1 as ONE complete pack. Make sense?

So if you've not downloaded ANY of the 3.x files, you should just download the complete 3.3 pack which includes 3.0 and the 3 subsequent updates, THEN when 3.4 comes out you only need to download the UPDATE.

I hope that's clear.

• 2 weeks later...

hey... this looks great, trying to register to sortitoutsi.net to download the files but can't see the capatcha image to complete registration! If any administrators / moderators from sortitoutsi read this, can they please assist? cheers..

We're pleased to announce the release of Update 3.4. It contains 2,808 new and improved images and is available, for reasons previously described, only from fmdownloads.com. You can choose to download just the new faces for 3.4 or the entire pack if you've never downloaded it before. If you have any problems or questions, feel free to post them in here so we can assist you.

Helloooooo...

Well, I'm getting a bit sick of not seeing some of the younger players faces such as Paco Alcacer, Raphael Varane etc. so I decided last night that I would download the newer version of this wonderful facepack. But, Which one should I download? I already have the Facepack from last year's FM. Any suggestions lads?

Cheers in advance.

Helloooooo...

Well, I'm getting a bit sick of not seeing some of the younger players faces such as Paco Alcacer, Raphael Varane etc. so I decided last night that I would download the newer version of this wonderful facepack. But, Which one should I download? I already have the Facepack from last year's FM. Any suggestions lads?

Cheers in advance.

You should download the Complete 3.4 pack mate and ditch your old version 2.14. I know it's a pain due to file size, but trust me there are so many changes it's better to start over.

PS. And then download the 3.5 Update pack (hopefully out in a day or so...)

The same procedure as last year still applies, yes. In case you have any problems, check the readme file included in the download for clear and concise instructions on installing the pack. Otherwise, just post in here or on the cut-out forum over on Susie.

Sorry to be bothering you lot again.

I've downloaded Part 1 & 2, just attempting part 3 but, When I download it, it only takes about 2 seconds to download & it's called 'Index.html'? Is this correct? same goes for the config file?

Cheers in advance.

Edit; Not to worry lads. I've just registered with Sortitoutsi, so all is well. :)

I trying to install "FM 2011 Cut-Out MEGAPACK Version 3.3" but FM11(v.1.0) is not see the faces.

I have tried to put pictures in following directories:

> My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2011>graphics>faces> MEGAPACK 3.0

> My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2011>graphics>faces> sortitouts

> My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2011>graphics>faces>

I have ticked the check box on the page called 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm' and un-ticked then box saying 'Use Skin Cache'.

Why the problem arise?

Why would you start your own topic? Why not post in the actual Megapack thread?

That way more people that know about the pack will see your request for help. Have you extracted the files properly and where did you download it from?

Why would you start your own topic? Why not post in the actual Megapack thread?

That way more people that know about the pack will see your request for help. Have you extracted the files properly and where did you download it from?

I moved it from the GD forum. I figured he'd get a quick answer here but I probably should have merged it with the megapack thread.

I trying to install "FM 2011 Cut-Out MEGAPACK Version 3.3" but FM11(v.1.0) is not see the faces.

I have tried to put pictures in following directories:

> My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2011>graphics>faces> MEGAPACK 3.0

> My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2011>graphics>faces> sortitouts

> My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2011>graphics>faces>

I have ticked the check box on the page called 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm' and un-ticked then box saying 'Use Skin Cache'.

Why the problem arise?

Feel free to merge it - wouldn't want to clog up the forum.

GControl, are you running Windows 7 perchance? For some reason, FM creates two Sports Interactive folders within My Documents on Windows 7. Just a question of putting them in the other folder if that is the case.

GControl, are you running Windows 7 perchance? For some reason, FM creates two Sports Interactive folders within My Documents on Windows 7. Just a question of putting them in the other folder if that is the case.

No, I have WinXp SP2 Home. I have put the facepack in not native My Documents directory, I created new one on my own. Because I using Russian language Windows, it create My Documents folders on Russian. In order to avoid problems with Cyrillic transliteration(non-Latin) I have created other directory My Document in English, put there Facepack and changed folder address at FM's preference. But it is not helped me.

• 2 weeks later...

I really -REALLY- appreciate the effort, but your inability to offer it in a logical way completely negates all the fun.

There are no clear instructions (people are trying different things), the first post is not updated (you say megapack 3.0 while there is a 3.5 available) and you are forcing us to download each part seperately, which takes hours.

I am sorry but you must update your first post, offer new links that people can download the WHOLE package at once and can easily unzip it as a WHOLE. A torrent file should easily fix all the problems.

Again, thanks for the effort, but it's a pain to download and use.

Archived