Football Manager Cut-Out Megapack

geordie1981

i paid for premium content, download the pack in one hit and there was only 6874 images - what have i done wrong?

I guess you did as me and used windows compression folder thingy (folder with a zipper on it) to simply open the folder and copy all of the images over. Then you will as me only get some of the images.

Use 7zip and properly extract the files. That worked for me.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys,

I installed the player profile personal details.xm in My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/Panels and the large pictures for me have been working fine, but for some reason they have reverted back to small pictures as shown below and I am struggling to work out whats happened.

http://img42.imageshack.us/f/85050658.jpg/

I have installed the FM Adboard in the other thread, would this have anything to do with it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Guys,

I installed the player profile personal details.xm in My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/Panels and the large pictures for me have been working fine, but for some reason they have reverted back to small pictures as shown below and I am struggling to work out whats happened.

http://img42.imageshack.us/f/85050658.jpg/

I have installed the FM Adboard in the other thread, would this have anything to do with it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Andrew

its as easy as placing the player profiles panel into the panel folder of the skin that you are using, if you use a skin the skin becomes the default. and most panels in the panels folder don't load as the skin has the exact panel

s2wcap.png

No pictures appearing in game. Any help hugely appreciated.

The 007 file and 005 file have not downloaded fully so need to re-download them both, then you need to join the files together i used hjsplit or summit and then it will combine to a 3gb rar file that you then extract within that folder

has anyone noticed when you select players via the french national team screen their pics do not show up? although if you select the same player via his club then his pic does show! a problem with the config?

Ya. Just noticed this. I thought that it was every national team first. If it's just France then i'll get over it.

But it's a great pack. Big thanks to the creator(s).

It's France, Holland and a couple of other issues as well. Nothing to do with the pack, but rather licensing issues in game. There are things you can download which will "fix" the issue - have a look on google.

For the chap that's had a problem with extracting why not post on the official MP help page on Susie? We'll try and work out what you've done wrong.

Sorry fellas bad week with my Hard Drive packing up so I lost 3 years worth of graphics!! Don't mind about bank statements and bills just my graphics!!!

Have sorted the extraction now, I re downloaded parts 1 and 3 which I was suspicious about and have (I hope) finally got it working. For those struggling with speed I downloaded a free download accelorator and it took about 20 mins to download each file. May I just say a big thanks and brilliant work to all these guys for all the graphics etc, this facepack is fantastic and does improve the enjoyment of the game. You guys are immense.

Now where is the 3.1 update?!?!?!

I downloaded from Megaupload and renamed the files like it said on the other post. But part four still has the winRAR logo, and it disappeared from part 1 when I renamed it. So when I tried to combine the files, it failed, as I expected. Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind the logo thing, fixed that, but it still says ''can't create output file''

Had two days of error messages from both 7zip and Winrar, but finally got it sussed.

- As said, make sure all files are in same folder.

- Make sure all files have the same name (apart from the 001, 002, 003 etc).

- Make sure the default program to open files is 7zip. I was trying to extract, but a couple of the files had winrar icons. Right-click the file, click properties, change opens with to 7zip.

- Right click the .001 file (part 1), and click extract. Should work.

Hey if people aren't sure since i'm neither Mons or Rowan, i'm Rob and I run sortitoutsi.net

I'm pleased to announce that version 3.2 of the megapack is now available containing 3199 new or improved player faces for Football Manager 2011.

One thing I need to make clear before I post the download links i'm sure some people will complain but i'll try and explain as clearly as I can.

You now need to register with sortitoutsi.net in order to download.

This is not just a ploy to get more users on our site we have been forced to do this for a very specific reason.

Basically in the past the files we upload to free file sharing sites keep getting removed due to DMCA notices, which basically means they have been reported as infringing copyright.

The reason this happens is because SEGA/SI employ a company called DtecNET to find illegal copies of Football Manager on the internet. For whatever reason their automated system keeps finding our megapack, thinking it's a copy of FM and having it removed. I've contacted both SEGA and DtecNET but with little response.

The only way to prevent this happening is to hide the links to the filesharing sites. To briefly explain how it works, DtecNET use an automated program that browses the internet looking for links to illegal copies of FM. This automated program will obviously never go through the process of registering at sortitoutsi.net so it will theoretically never find the links (since you can't see them without registering) and thus won't be able to have them removed.

This is all in theory of course but hopefully it will work.

Now that i've explained why this happens may I also please beg you not to repost the links on here or any other forums or websites as having them in the public domain and easily visible is what gets them removed.

Anyway, now that that's out of the way. You can download the files at http://fmdownloads.com/. You can choose to download just the new faces for 3.2 or the entire pack if you've never downloaded it before.

If you've downloaded 3.0 but not 3.1, you'll have to download both the changes file for 3.1 and 3.2 as there isn't a single file containing both 3.1 and 3.2 images.

Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Aim_Less - tbh I'm getting sick of justifying our work to you. If you don't like it, then don't download it. Nobody's forcing you to. And stop trolling this thread - that selective quoting completely ignores the previous explanation.

BS my friend

we had the MP up a few times on free sites and it was taken down for copyright reasons as stated in the rest of the message, this also happened to the Metallic logos MP so to avoid the same problems its been uploaded to the site rather than getting removed

So, I downloaded all 8 files. Extracted with WinRar which put them all in folder called sortitoutsi which has a faces subfolder. I then took the faces subfolder and dragged it into fm11/graphics. Unticked use skin cache. Ticked Always reload...didn't work. Did I screw somethign up? I can see the faces in the graphics/faces folder. If I click on one, I see the image. Seems like it should have worked.

are the files located in program files or my documents?

have you got a file called config or config.xml (is extensions are visable) in the folder?

That did it! Thank you. I could have sworn that I already had it in there. Just re-extracted config file and put it in with the pics and it worked.

They look absolutely brilliant!

You now need to register with sortitoutsi.net in order to download.

This is not on. Why not create an officially supported torrent?

Otherwise thanks for a great pack! Have been using it since version 2.0.

can some 1 put 3.0 up as a torrent please?

There are some torrents floating around, just do a search. Don't think it's a good idea posting links since it's not officially supported.

This is not on. Why not create an officially supported torrent?

He explained why in the rest of the post, I lost count of the amount of times I had to change links in the the OP last year because of it.

And whats not on about it, hundreds of members of that site have spent god knows how many hours each but it all adds up to years of spare time to create the pack and all it takes is 5 mins to sign up and press the download button, don't see what the problem is personally.

And whats not on about it, hundreds of members of that site have spent god knows how many hours each but it all adds up to years of spare time to create the pack and all it takes is 5 mins to sign up and press the download button, don't see what the problem is personally.

Yes, I'm extremely appreciative of all the hard work the guys over at sortitoutsi have put into this. It just feels a bit restrictive being forced to register just to download something that used to be freely/openly available.

But I've done my deed and registered, now I'm able to get the new 3.2 update!

i did that and i extracted them now i ant got no faces what do i do?

you need to overwrite the images and config in the original MP, so if you got the 3.0 then copy the contents of 3.1 update into the 3.0 folder accept all overwrites then do the same for the 3.2

I downloaded the full version of 3.2 last night from Deposit Files and have managed to extract parts 3, 6, 7 and 8 but parts 1, 2 and 4 won't extract for some reason. I get the error message: Unable to unarchive "sortitoutsi_megapack_3.2_part_1.zip" into "Downloads".

I'm using a mac. Anyone have any solutions?

Cheers.

Try downloading those parts again. I'm led to believe that if you have all the parts in order and fully downloaded, you should only need to extract part 1 which would then automatically extract all the rest.

Is there a list somewhere that shows whats leagues or teams are covered? also I have been downloading packs and teams and all kinds of stuff since FM09. and I always just drag over the faces folder into the new game and occasionally I add something to it. This 3.2 won't affect any of my other stuff will it. I mean I realize any duplicate players will probably be overwritten with yours I'm hoping. but what about the other stuff? Does there come a time when there are too many conflicting configs? Thanks

MM

Too many to list, Europe is pretty much covered, a decent proportion of South America, Rowan/RowRow had a massive African project going a couple of years ago, Asia and North America (minus the US) are pretty bare in comparison but still pretty comprehensive.

The megapack has all of the pics in the same folder with one config so I would recommend you add what you already have to the megapack folder if you consider it an improvement and delete the rest to avoid config clashes. Also if you do have any pics that are better than or missing from the megapack feel free to post them up over at sortitoutsi.net so that they can be added to the next update.

Okay cool. I guess what i'll do is move everything I have to a separate spot and once I get mega pack installed I'll take a look and see if I find some stuff missing. I assume mega pack is broken into countries and leagues once I'm in there right? so It will be easy to spot if I have something it doesn't.

Okay cool. I guess what i'll do is move everything I have to a separate spot and once I get mega pack installed I'll take a look and see if I find some stuff missing. I assume mega pack is broken into countries and leagues once I'm in there right? so It will be easy to spot if I have something it doesn't.

I'm afraid not, that'd be utterly impossible to manage. It's just one folder with all 73,000+ images placed in there. It's time consuming enough already, let alone if we had to categorise cuts by countries or leagues and then keep it up-to-date with transfers and staff movements, promotions and relegations etc.

I'm afraid not, that'd be utterly impossible to manage. It's just one folder with all 73,000+ images placed in there. It's time consuming enough already, let alone if we had to categorise cuts by countries or leagues and then keep it up-to-date with transfers and staff movements, promotions and relegations etc.

Would categorising by UID range be beneficial? The thought of my old PC trying to handle 73000 images in one folder makes me cringe! Using UID ranges you wouldn't have to worry about transfers, etc. but would be able to subdivide into smaller batches. I dare say it's already been considered.

On a separate point, any chance of noting the approximate file sizes for the main 3.0 pack and the 3.2 update in post 1? Only 3.1 (105Mb) has its size shown. Since this is probably the biggest of all packs it might save someone the hassle of downloading several Gb if their connection isn't up to it.

Archived