Football Manager Cut-Out Megapack

geordie1981

(Please Use The HELP thread for troubleshooting)

Cut-Out Faces Megapack Version 3.0

megapack-logo.png

NB: This can be used with FM09, FM10 & FM11, not all images will show in FM08 - click HERE for what to do with FM08

Contains 89,277 images of staff, officials & players from all around the world.

*After all the updates up to 3.10 are applied89,277

This is a stand-alone pack intended for use with FM11.

MEGAPACK Hosts and Links:

[/url]

<LINKS REMOVED>

Premium download server might be down or slow at some points. Please be patient as demand is huge and that the site might be stopping users from downloading due to over-demand. Please be aware that there are NO plans for a torrent download at this stage so please refrain from asking for one.

This pack will not have a Torrent and any talk of a torrent will be ignored. Posting links to a torrent will mean a warning or ban

On the fmdownload.com link, download the latest "Complete Pack" This will include all previous updates & the original. The "New Faces" is for people that already have the Main Pack. We strongly suggest using a download manager to avoid frustration.

(NOTE: Due to this pack's large size, they might take a while to download, please be patient)

Preview of style:

WayneRooneyProfile_Attributes-2.png

List of updates

Download the Main Pack BEFORE the updates! (Updates available in the links above)

*Update 3.1 (5/11/2010) Contains 2,287 new or improved images (105MB) Download (extra links: Filefront / Sendspace / Mediafire)

*Update 3.2 (25/12/2010) Contains 3,199 new or improved images (143MB) (Read info)

*Update 3.3 (10/1/2011) Contains 3,000 new or improved images (135MB) (Read info)

*Update 3.4 (7/2/2011) Contains 2,808 new or improved images (130MB) (Read info)

*Update 3.5 (23/2/2011) Contains 3,046 new or improved images (134MB) (Read info)

*Update 3.6 (3/4/2011) Contains 3,508 new or improved images (156MB) (Read info)

*Update 3.7 (1/5/2011) Contains 3,211 new or improved images (144MB) (Read info)

*Update 3.8 (5/6/2011) Contains 3,025 new or improved images (136MB) (Read info)

*Update 3.9 (2/7/2011) Contains 3,011 new or improved images (136MB) (Read info)

*Update 3.10 (18/8/2011) Contains 3,806 new or improved images (173MB) (Read info)

*Update 3.11 (12/9/2011) Contains 3,444 new or improved images (159MB) (Read info)

Please download MEGAPACK V3.0, then add update 3.1, then 3.2, etc. THEY MUST BE IN ORDER

Once you have downloaded an update, move the contents (not the folder itself!!!) of the update into you megapack folder (accepting any overwrite messages you get)

I can not stress enough - copy the CONTENTS into your base folder - DO NOT PLACE THE UPDATE FOLDER WHOLE INTO YOUR BASE FOLDER!

PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTIONS FOR FULL DETAILS. (I wrote them to be read)

The idea behind this Megapack is that everyone downloads it and it gives us a base to work from, over time with each release we will replace older/poor-quality images with newer/better ones as well as filling in the blanks along the way.

There is also a small mod available to remove the attribute analyser polygon and show a faded club logo behind a larger player image; like this:

WayneRooneyProfile_Attributes.png

To apply this mod, download THIS FILE, unzip it and place it in Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\panels

Also available now are new default images for those using the dark or retro skin.

DarkPreview.jpg

Download

IMPORTANT: THE DARK DEFAULT FACES MUST BE PLACED HERE:

My documents/Sports Interactive/FM11/Skins

Any Problems downloading? Visit the HELP THREAD.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd recommend editing your OP to include some screenshots and details of what nations the megapack covers as it will encourage people to download it if they know what it will look like in their game.

I'd recommend editing your OP to include some screenshots and details of what nations the megapack covers as it will encourage people to download it if they know what it will look like in their game.

Just added a new image and the list of completed teams is a bit huge so I've added a clickable link to download it.

Nice, should get you a few more downloads ;). I've downloaded and extracted all the update files I'm just waiting for the torrent now, 80% done, thanks a lot for this great pack. I will seed for a while once I've completed.

Just realized the true scale of this pack! There's 44,616 player pictures in all covering a whole range of players. Over half of my Blue Square Premier team (that started out as a non-league side - see dafuge's challenge) has player pictures.

My only criticism is that the folder is too large! I formatted my PC recently and it struggles to show all of the files due to the sheer size of it. Perhaps there is a way you could split the pack into subgroups such as league or nation?

My only criticism is that the folder is too large! I formatted my PC recently and it struggles to show all of the files due to the sheer size of it. Perhaps there is a way you could split the pack into subgroups such as league or nation?

I don't think thats possible really, one of the reasons behind doing it this way was to cut out the amount of duplicate images and just have the best picture available for each player, which alone has probably reduced the size by over a thousand.

What I've done personally is split the pack in two based on id number (so 0-5000000 / 5000001+) then with the updates I use a photo comparing program to make sure theres no duplicates, then stick it into fmxml to get the config. Takes time though

Just realized the true scale of this pack! There's 44,616 player pictures in all covering a whole range of players. Over half of my Blue Square Premier team (that started out as a non-league side - see dafuge's challenge) has player pictures.

The reason for a megapack is so people don't have to download individual packs for each league. It's a one click solution to get them all at once. Splitting it up would defeat the object entirely.

There are plenty of individual team/league/competition packs around at the various FM fansites if that's what you want. Many people prefer to download only what they need (like myself).

I will be creating a new torrent when the updates reach 1.10 so when new users download the torrent they don't have to download 10 update packs, then after that there will be a new torrent when FM2010 arrives but those whom have followed this from day 1 or now have no need to download the new version of the torrent and or updates torrent.

Please take your time and read the READ ME document as this will also help you to understand how the megapack works and show you all the cutters whom have helped build this huge pack

I know RowRow asked you to put the direct download link in here but I'm not too sure about the rules for linking to other sites are in here, you might want to remove it or not depending on what the mods say. Just don't want this thread closed is all.

Added direct link to 1st post

previewq.jpg

FILEFRONT

Contains 1,256 new or improved images bringing the total in the Megapack to 45,243 images!

As always a massive thank you to all those involved and if there are any problems let me know.

?

I'm now confused... what config file should stay? the one in 1.7, or the original one (that actually is bigger)?!?!?

?

I'm now confused... what config file should stay? the one in 1.7, or the original one (that actually is bigger)?!?!?

the original is bigger :( always overwrite the config with the new 1 as this is with the updated id's added or download the fmXML creator and make a new config if you feel there is a mistake i will see what i can find

?

The config from the update should definately be bigger so overwrite the config from the megapack with the one from the 1.7 update.

I have done everything as normal but they are not working.

My folder path is

Documents/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2009/graphics/players/1.MEGAPACK CutOut/then i have folders for all 7 updates

I think this is right so why are the pics not showing?

I have done everything as normal but they are not working.

My folder path is

Documents/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2009/graphics/players/1.MEGAPACK CutOut/then i have folders for all 7 updates

I think this is right so why are the pics not showing?

...because you haven't followed the instructions.....

Each update is to be extracted INTO the 1.MEGAPACK CutOut, thereby overwriting old images and the old config file.

You also need to make sure you have changed your display settings in game.

At the risk of sounding a bit rude, all of this is explained very clearly in the READ ME files included in every pack.....

Please view it, and all will become clear.

I just wanted to say that it has worked and on the whole the faces are fantastic, brilliant work from everybody involved just have one issue.

Quite a few of the best players, such as Torres, Villa, Silva, Cristiano Ronaldo and many others such as Agger, Mascherano, Arbeloa, Babel, Lucas and Skrtel (Yes Liverpool were the first team i checked) do not have faces.

I don't suppose you wonder why because i would be pretty certain that in such a massive megapack these players would be included

I just wanted to say that it has worked and on the whole the faces are fantastic, brilliant work from everybody involved just have one issue.

Quite a few of the best players, such as Torres, Villa, Silva, Cristiano Ronaldo and many others such as Agger, Mascherano, Arbeloa, Babel, Lucas and Skrtel (Yes Liverpool were the first team i checked) do not have faces.

I don't suppose you wonder why because i would be pretty certain that in such a massive megapack these players would be included

You are correct. All these faces ARE included. Do you have other packs loaded into your graphics folder with different config files that include these players? Could be conflicting...

Other than that I know that some people have had a problem. (Only minority though, which I don't fully understand...)

The way to fix this is very simple, but a bit of a pain. Re-install the game keeping your SI docs safe (ie, your saved games, graphics etc.)

Everyone that has done so has found that this clears the issue. I'm not sure why this is, perhaps someone here can answer why, but it seems to "flush" the system and all should work fine after doing so.

It's worth the effort though as the megapack is just about to to hit 50,000 faces - which can't be bad! ;)

Is there a way of keeping the docs safe without copying and pasting into another folder becasue that would takes ages, me being a lazy so-and-so

I'm not sure you fully understand....

By moving (and thereby overwriting) the images into the main folder you are creating a NEW config file (with all the updated info in) as well as replacing old/poor cut outs with newer/better ones!!!!

It is not a case of "copy & paste" anyway - Simply drag & drop the contents of the Updates INTO the main folder, this doesn't take too long (unless you are using a really slow computer)

You will get a message asking if you want to overwrite a certain image and it should also give you the opportunity to accept ALL of those messages (tick box) and then you just click accept and let it do it's thing.

I don't really see this as much effort to be honest - we've already done the work for you...

Can you please provide another torrent link as i am not registered on the current link.

Have you not tried the DIRECT link? It starts automatically and there is still plenty of bandwidth left for downloads....

Can you please provide another torrent link as i am not registered on the current link.

you need to scroll down on the demonoid site and there will be a link which says download torrent then use the utorrent program or vuze etc

• 3 weeks later...
V1 links dont work :/

Only the torrent is working and available to use now.

Here is the megapack in a 12 part download as below

>Split into x12 Smaller files to download NB: You must have all the Parts in the same folder once downloaded and then extract

i am not 100% sure that it will still work but please leave feedback thanks

Edit: you beat me too it geordie1981

Archived