Football Manager Cut-Out Megapack

geordie1981

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
any plans on doing more missing scottish faces ?

It's just a case of finding decent sources. One of our best cutters is an avid Scottish football fan which means there'll always be a few new or improved images in every update.

For those of you that couldn't download the torrent:

FM10 Cut-Out Megapack

Compressed into x15 200MB parts using Free File Splitter Or maybe Split&Contact for Mac (untested)

This includes ALL updates up to 2.4 (16th Feb 2010)

Part1

Part2

Part3

Part4

Part5

Part6

Part7

Part8

Part9

Part10

Part11

Part12

Part13

Part14

Part15

I advise using a download manager to ensure there are no breaks/timeouts in downloading. Sendspace provide a wizard HERE.

Once all "chunks" have been downloaded follow the Joining process outlined on filsplitter.org

I cannot get part 15 to work...

I have some problems,most of them i can see in profile but some of them not. For example there is Lukaku in my graphics/megapack folder but i dont see him in game.

Tried cleaning cache didnt help. And yes I have 2.6

I have some problems,most of them i can see in profile but some of them not. For example there is Lukaku in my graphics/megapack folder but i dont see him in game.

Tried cleaning cache didnt help. And yes I have 2.6

add the id to the config and see if that works

About to start a game as southampton and really like a facepack I have found for them, but would love to keep using the megapack. How do I go about using this southampton faceback as I have added it to the folder, but i'm not sure about how to make it overwrite the megapack.

glad to hear you got them working.

@ LloydDoyley if you copy the pictures over to the mp folder and take note of any overwrites then those that you never overwritten add to the config in the mp. or use a program such as fmxml or graphics guru found on net and or some links on this site and others

hey this face pack is amazing (props to all the creators, it makes the game so much better), i was wondering if all the updates gave premiership teams there proper kits and the official badges etc?

if not could someone please give me a link to one please, as i have searched and not found one yet

While unzipping I received two messages from winrar that there are 3 or 4 corrupt pictures.

I don't know if those pictures are unzipped too. Can this mess up my game, or do I not have to pay attention to this?

Could someone please post a torrent link that would contain all packages including latest 2.6 update?

thanks in advance :-)

no sorry it will take too long and its like starting over again, we have a 2.4 sendspace version with 15 links.

hey this face pack is amazing (props to all the creators, it makes the game so much better), i was wondering if all the updates gave premiership teams there proper kits and the official badges etc?

if not could someone please give me a link to one please, as i have searched and not found one yet

try this for logos http://www.sortitoutsi.net/forum/topic/24480-metallic-logos/ in this site not hard to find

as for kits search for them in google links will pop up

While unzipping I received two messages from winrar that there are 3 or 4 corrupt pictures.

I don't know if those pictures are unzipped too. Can this mess up my game, or do I not have to pay attention to this?

if you have used the torrent version then this might hap, can you tell me the files which is numbers, and then i see if they had been added to any updates, don't worry about this unless the file is the config.

sorry if this has already been brought up many times before, but I haven't read the thread.

Right. I downloaded the megapack torrent file thing and put it into the correct folder and unticked the right box etc. I got it working, and all the faces showed up from that megapack.

I then downloaded all the updates and once I had put them all into the megapack folder, I reloaded the skin.

My problem now is that none of the faces are showing up other than a few (which I would presume are from one of the updates, as the one picture I have in my squad is Lukaku. And his picture is different to the one from the original megapack)

sorry if this has already been brought up many times before, but I haven't read the thread.

Right. I downloaded the megapack torrent file thing and put it into the correct folder and unticked the right box etc. I got it working, and all the faces showed up from that megapack.

I then downloaded all the updates and once I had put them all into the megapack folder, I reloaded the skin.

My problem now is that none of the faces are showing up other than a few (which I would presume are from one of the updates, as the one picture I have in my squad is Lukaku. And his picture is different to the one from the original megapack)

It's because you haven't followed the instructions of the update properly ;)

Don't worry lots of people seem to do this and it has been discussed many times in this thread....

You need to move the CONTENTS of the update into the Megapack NOT the Update FOLDER itself.

I'd put money on this being the problem.

Does anyone know how to get the bigger player pictures? On the profile screen my seem small than whats in the screenshot on the first page with Rooney. Any ideas whats wrong or how to make them bigger?

Thanks

Extract this file into the panels folder of whichever skin you're using. http://www.filefront.com/16038657/player-profile-personal-details.rar/ credit to crookes (I think) who created the file.

Guys i cant remember the last update i downloaded.

In my megapack folder i have 57,820 files. Anyone know where i am ?

It's not going to harm your computer to download 2.4, 2.5 and 2.6 and re-write all the data...

Guys i cant remember the last update i downloaded.

In my megapack folder i have 57,820 files. Anyone know where i am ?

either locate the MP folder and then open the readme file nad it will say which version in that.

or download all the updates and add them all individually then you will know if you have missed anything out.

It doesnt say anything about un zipping? :confused: Do i drag them into the previous folder? :confused:

just unzip the main pack place it in correct folder, the unzip each update then add the contents of each folder in to the main pack but not the folders itself

if you have used the torrent version then this might hap, can you tell me the files which is numbers, and then i see if they had been added to any updates, don't worry about this unless the file is the config.

No, I used the 6 normal sendspace links.

Can't remember what their numbers were.

Have to check that at home.

gd facepack but i have seemed to hit a problem, every team has the faces apart from my own team Man Utd :( ive got to download a sepertate pack just for them, you cant of missed them out surely? last years v1 had em in and that worked but v2 doesnt =/

help please? I have downloaded using UTorrent and followed the guide on FM-Base, but when it gets to 100% i click on files, then right click on the megapack, then 'open'. It takes me to my documents, which is obviously not as updated as the guide shows as i have windows XP and the guide it looks like vista.

On the vista, there is a 'extract to' bit at the top, but there isn't in windows XP's my documents. So how do i extract it?

No, I used the 6 normal sendspace links.

Can't remember what their numbers were.

Have to check that at home.

did you find out?

gd facepack but i have seemed to hit a problem, every team has the faces apart from my own team Man Utd :( ive got to download a sepertate pack just for them, you cant of missed them out surely? last years v1 had em in and that worked but v2 doesnt =/
the only problems i can think of is 2 configs causing players missing eg a man utd pack within the folder of the players, or you need to clear the cache.
help please? I have downloaded using UTorrent and followed the guide on FM-Base, but when it gets to 100% i click on files, then right click on the megapack, then 'open'. It takes me to my documents, which is obviously not as updated as the guide shows as i have windows XP and the guide it looks like vista.

On the vista, there is a 'extract to' bit at the top, but there isn't in windows XP's my documents. So how do i extract it?

to extract the MP you need to follow the instructions as it states download WinRAR.

It's all there for you....

"Compressed into x15 200MB parts using Free File Splitter"

"Once all "chunks" have been downloaded follow the Joining process outlined on filsplitter.org"

Then use WinRAR to extract the MP then follow the enclosed ReadMe file within the folder for the rest of the steps.

ps make sure you know if you have a 32 bit and or a 64 bit system or try both out if unsure.

Archived