Football Manager Cut-Out Megapack

geordie1981

It doesn't say anything about creating any folders.

"Installation Instructions:"

"Once downloaded, place the Megapack folder here:"

"> My Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2009>graphics>faces"

That's all it says.

I posted a new READ ME file that made things clearer about 10-15 posts ago on this thread... anyway HERE it is again

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so confusing , where is just 1 download with the whole thing?

use the torrent for single download, then add the updates to the pack 1 at a time.

Direct link is not going to be available for a while now that we have been having problems findinh a host and we don't have the cash to upload to direct links which would make users pay for something that is created by the fans for the fans

Thanks for the facepack it is fantastic ;).

I have one problem though and was hoping you could help me. The faces you get as standard on the game are now gone the likes of the spanish league, Dutch etc i have tried a unistall and reinstall but that has not helped.

Any ideas and thanks again for a superb facepack.

Thanks for the facepack it is fantastic ;).

I have one problem though and was hoping you could help me. The faces you get as standard on the game are now gone the likes of the spanish league, Dutch etc i have tried a unistall and reinstall but that has not helped.

Any ideas and thanks again for a superb facepack.

In some cases, better-quality images have been cut out and used to replace the default photos released with the game. You should, however, still be able to view them.

In some cases, better-quality images have been cut out and used to replace the default photos released with the game. You should, however, still be able to view them.

The facepack pictures work but the default faces are not there.

Like this

j8jqyu.jpg

But the facepacks work great and look like this

33vjmdf.jpg

I am having trouble with updates 2.1 and 2.3. When I go to extract them, it says "Unexpected end of archive" and only shows one file. I have tried both the Firefront and Mediafire downloads and both are the same. What is the problem?

I am having trouble with updates 2.1 and 2.3. When I go to extract them, it says "Unexpected end of archive" and only shows one file. I have tried both the Firefront and Mediafire downloads and both are the same. What is the problem?

you need 2.2 as well, but for the prroblem it maybe the file has not completely downloaded to your pc it might have said it was completed but it has cut out half way through meaning try again

I've tried a couple of times and had the same problem when extracting (2.3 only). Which dk link of the two have people got successful downloads from for 2.3 (i.e. working in game)

I've tried a couple of times and had the same problem when extracting (2.3 only). Which dk link of the two have people got successful downloads from for 2.3 (i.e. working in game)

mediafire. dl and extracted without problem on the past saturday

Not sure whats happend here rowrow ive just done a fresh install of my windows 7 anyway i copied the mega pack to disk so i did't need to download it again but ive just reinstalled fm10 put the mega pack on and now they wont show cant think whats up nothing is currupt or anything ive checked :confused::(

Not sure whats happend here rowrow ive just done a fresh install of my windows 7 anyway i copied the mega pack to disk so i did't need to download it again but ive just reinstalled fm10 put the mega pack on and now they wont show cant think whats up nothing is currupt or anything ive checked :confused::(

have you done everything you did in FM and untick cache reload etc also have you got all the files in the pack still?

MP v2 has a total of: 55803 files in it with 3 being the config a must have the read me instructions and a logo of the MP itself.

If there is no config file you will just need to download and install the MP updates 2.1 copy the contents and overwrite all then 2.2 then 2.3 once this is done then you shall be able to view the pictures.

I hope this helps if not report back with what you have done so far etc.

have you done everything you did in FM and untick cache reload etc also have you got all the files in the pack still?

MP v2 has a total of: 55803 files in it with 3 being the config a must have the read me instructions and a logo of the MP itself.

If there is no config file you will just need to download and install the MP updates 2.1 copy the contents and overwrite all then 2.2 then 2.3 once this is done then you shall be able to view the pictures.

I hope this helps if not report back with what you have done so far etc.

Yeah ive just downloaded mega pack again mate its ok now think it was config file :thup:

i'm having the same issue, where is this cache?

How to delete your Cache files

(First you may need to enable hidden files/folders, in Windows this is done through Control Panel -> Folder Options -> View -> Advanced Settings, then select 'Show hidden files and folders' you may also need to untick 'hide protected Operating System files')

Windows XP:

1. Open “My Computer”

2. Navigate to : “Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\

3. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder.

4. Go Into the “Football Manager 2010” Folder.

5. Delete the "Cache" folder inside.

Wndows Vista/7:

1. Click “Start”

2. Click your username on the start Menu

3. Click on “AppData” and then “Roaming”

4. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder

5. Go into the “Football Manager 2010” Folder.

6. Delete the "Cache" Folder inside.

Mac OSX

1. Open Finder.

2. Select <User>

3. Navigate to Library\Caches\Sports Interactive

4. Delete the the "Sports Interactive” Folder.

5. In the Library folder find the folder called "Preferences"

6. Delete the "Sports Interactive" Folder.

Is anyone else having any problems with the 3rd update? I have downloaded from both mediafire and filefront several times, deleted my cache files and tried using winrar and 7 zip. But it just won't extract the archive?

Comes up with a unexpected end of the archive error with winrar, and when i actually try and extract the file it says 'The archive is either a unkown format or damaged'

When i try and extract it with 7zip it just says 'Can not open file megapack update 2.3 as an archive'

Hi, ive only ever downloaded the first part of this megapack when it first came out. Can someone please direct me to where i can find the next two updates. Do i need to download the 2nd update then the 3rd or is there a direct download. Any help will be much appreciated. thanks!

Hi, well ive started downloading the three updates on the 1st page of this forum. ive only ever downloaded the very 1st megapack when it came out. Am i right by just downloadin the three updates? again, thanks for any help you can give me

Megapack original torrent

add update 2.1 contents of folder overwrite all

add update 2.2 contents of folder overwrite all

add update 2.3 contents of folder overwrite all

then all up to date until we release the 2.4

hi, thanks for replyin. all three updates have just finished downloadin. so what do i do next? can u tell me what folder i need to drop them all in. im using a mac. Do i put them in ....Documents/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2010/Graphics/Megapack2.0.......do i just drag them into the megapack folder and drop them in there then overwrite? thanks for your help?

hi, thanks for replyin. all three updates have just finished downloadin. so what do i do next? can u tell me what folder i need to drop them all in. im using a mac. Do i put them in ....Documents/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2010/Graphics/Megapack2.0.......do i just drag them into the megapack folder and drop them in there then overwrite? thanks for your help?

you should have the megapack unzipped...

Documents/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2010/Graphics/Megapack2.0

then unzip update 2.1 and open the folder to view the contents (pictures) copy the pictures not the folder but also the config file must be copied then paste....

and 2.2 and 2.3 in order do the same i hope this helps

Thanks again for another great update.

Are you sure Aaron Spear's new picture is of Aaron Spear and not of his brother Ray Spear? Seems totally different from whenever I've seen him.

Ray Spear: http://www.torquayunited.com/javaImages/2e/ae/0,,10445~7515694,00.jpg

Aaron Spear: http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20091201/aaron-spear-1st-year-forward_2268835_1892103

Thanks again for another great update.

Are you sure Aaron Spear's new picture is of Aaron Spear and not of his brother Ray Spear? Seems totally different from whenever I've seen him.

Ray Spear: http://www.torquayunited.com/javaImages/2e/ae/0,,10445~7515694,00.jpg

Aaron Spear: http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20091201/aaron-spear-1st-year-forward_2268835_1892103

Fair comment, we rely on what the cutters provide, but we'll look into this and if it needs fixing will be done in next update.

I would encourage all these types of points be addressed over on the home of the Megapack - sortitoutsi.net as the relevant people will see it there.

Visit the Cut-Out Sub forum where you'll find us all.

EDIT: Spoke to the cutter, and the image was taken off a personal profile site and is 100% him. Must just be wearing his hair differently.

Fair comment, we rely on what the cutters provide, but we'll look into this and if it needs fixing will be done in next update.

I would encourage all these types of points be addressed over on the home of the Megapack - sortitoutsi.net as the relevant people will see it there.

Visit the Cut-Out Sub forum where you'll find us all.

EDIT: Spoke to the cutter, and the image was taken off a personal profile site and is 100% him. Must just be wearing his hair differently.

Hmm fair enough! Left the comments here as I can't really be bothered to sign up for ANOTHER website at the moment.:D Ah, I've seen where the picture is from, it is him.

The facepack pictures work but the default faces are not there.

Like this

j8jqyu.jpg

But the facepacks work great and look like this

33vjmdf.jpg

Guys, can anyone help me. I'm having this same problem.

I've cleared the cache and reinstalled it a few times. If I remove the megapack I can see Messi's picture (for example) and then as soon as I add the megapack, I cant see a bunch of pictures anymore such as Messi.

But I can ofcourse see the pics that it adds, it just seems to mess up a bunch!

any ideas?

I've cleared the cache and reinstalled it a few times. If I remove the megapack I can see Messi's picture (for example) and then as soon as I add the megapack, I cant see a bunch of pictures anymore such as Messi.

any ideas?

You are supposed to put all the updates INTO the main megapack folder and not in separate folders. Hence, each update will replace some images, include some new ones and update the config. You should have only ONE folder.

any ideas?

I have the same problem. I have the megapack in an alone folder,i already delete the cache folder, but still not work

I have the same problem. I have the megapack in an alone folder,i already delete the cache folder, but still not work

Follow this video guide I made to extracting SI's original pics, this should help with the problem.

HERE

Oh, and The UsualSuspects9 - Yes each config file included in an update is designed to overwrite the main one, so ALWAYS except ALL overwrite warnings.

SO in conclusion, all photos from original pack and updates must be in a same folder ???? so we need to extract and copy ourselves the new photos ?

cause when I extracted update 2.1 to 2.3, here are the folders than I have now :

Documents/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2010/Graphics/Megapack2.0/Update2.1

Documents/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2010/Graphics/Megapack2.0/Update2.2

Documents/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2010/Graphics/Megapack2.0/Update2.3

SO in conclusion, all photos from original pack and updates must be in a same folder ???? so we need to extract and copy ourselves the new photos ?

cause when I extracted update 2.1 to 2.3, here are the folders than I have now :

Documents/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2010/Graphics/Megapack2.0/Update2.1

Documents/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2010/Graphics/Megapack2.0/Update2.2

Documents/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2010/Graphics/Megapack2.0/Update2.3

Correct - you have not followed the instructions included with each update. Simply move/copy/drag the CONTENTS of each update INTO your Megapack "Base" folder, accepting ALL Overwrite messages.

Each Update includes many improved images and a new config file which enables the whole thing to work, if you just drop the update folder into the MP "base pack" whole it will stop everything from working properly.

Follow this video guide I made to extracting SI's original pics, this should help with the problem.

HERE

Oh, and The UsualSuspects9 - Yes each config file included in an update is designed to overwrite the main one, so ALWAYS except ALL overwrite warnings.

rowrow perhaps I have not explained myself that well.... the megapack works, but the original photos do not. what I want is that the original photos also work...

rowrow perhaps I have not explained myself that well.... the megapack works, but the original photos do not. what I want is that the original photos also work...

And do what I say in the video and the original (Sports Interactive in-game) photos will.

Cheers buddy :thup:

Got it sorted, unbelievable facepack! Ive been playing FM for about 10 years and this is without doubt the best graphics pack Ive ever seen.

Top, top work :p

And do what I say in the video and the original (Sports Interactive in-game) photos will.

I saw the video and did what you said. but what will I do to work in the game?

excuses my English and to be a noob in these things

I saw the video and did what you said. but what will I do to work in the game?

excuses my English and to be a noob in these things

Ensure the pack is in the right folder, do the tick & untick stuff and reload game. Not sure what else to suggest if you have already re-installed the game, it works for most other people....

Thanks for the kind words TheUsualSuspects

Hi none of my downloaded faces are showing. I have 5000 odd photos in my graphics folder, ive deleted the cache and unticked use skin cache in fm but still none of them show... what can i do?

Hi, do you a config.xml file attached to them? Unless you do, the game cannot 'read' them.

Archived