Football Manager Cut-Out Megapack

geordie1981

For those of you that couldn't download the torrent:

FM10 Cut-Out Megapack

Compressed into x15 200MB parts using Free File Splitter Or maybe Split&Contact for Mac (untested)

This includes ALL updates up to 2.4 (16th Feb 2010)

Part1

Part2

Part3

Part4

Part5

Part6

Part7

Part8

Part9

Part10

Part11

Part12

Part13

Part14

Part15

I advise using a download manager to ensure there are no breaks/timeouts in downloading. Sendspace provide a wizard HERE.

Once all "chunks" have been downloaded follow the Joining process outlined on filsplitter.org

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have downloaded the torrent, but it wont open? will try again but it completed.

if i have downloaded the torrent do i need to download the other versions?

What do you mean it won't open? The file is zipped up, have you used winZip / winRAR to open the folder?

The Torrent version was 2.0, so yes you'd then need to download the subsequent updates. The Split Up version on the post above included all updates thus far.

! G:\My Data\Megapack 2.0\MEGAPACK 2.0.zip: Unexpected end of archive

this is what it says when i try and open it with winrar. any ideas?

Sometimes a zipped file can become corrupted when the downloading of it is interrupted (did you use a download manager program as recommended?)

You might be able to fix the problem with THIS

Lukaku's picture is not showing after 2.4. Please fix this! It was OK after 2.3.

he is in the update and in the config also shows up in my game. you either have to reload fm and or delete the cache then reload fm up if that fails then make sure you have the config and only 1 folder in the mp with only 1 config or else your conflicting which will cause lots of pictures not showing.

WinAce had problems with all updates except the first. WinRAR did a lot better, but it still encountered a few problems:

! D:\Downloads\FM2010 Megapack 2.0\MEGAPACK Update 2.2.zip: CRC failed in MEGAPACK Update 2.2\33000691.png. The file is corrupt

! D:\Downloads\FM2010 Megapack 2.0\MEGAPACK Update 2.2.zip: CRC failed in MEGAPACK Update 2.2\3802451.png. The file is corrupt

! D:\Downloads\FM2010 Megapack 2.0\MEGAPACK Update 2.2.zip: CRC failed in MEGAPACK Update 2.2\5112201.png. The file is corrupt

WinAce had problems with all updates except the first. WinRAR did a lot better, but it still encountered a few problems:

! D:\Downloads\FM2010 Megapack 2.0\MEGAPACK Update 2.2.zip: CRC failed in MEGAPACK Update 2.2\33000691.png. The file is corrupt

! D:\Downloads\FM2010 Megapack 2.0\MEGAPACK Update 2.2.zip: CRC failed in MEGAPACK Update 2.2\3802451.png. The file is corrupt

! D:\Downloads\FM2010 Megapack 2.0\MEGAPACK Update 2.2.zip: CRC failed in MEGAPACK Update 2.2\5112201.png. The file is corrupt

try downloading it again as there was no problems for me and or a few thousand others

Great work as always

Thanks everyone, however before someone spots that the Lukaku image is missing......:

Please go into your Megapack folder and open the config file using a text editor program and insert the following line:

<record from="18007344" to="graphics/pictures/person/18007344/portrait"/>

Save it and reload the skin.

For some reason this wasn't included with the last update, but his picture should still be in your MP folder.

Thanks everyone, however before someone spots that the Lukaku image is missing......:

Please go into your Megapack folder and open the config file using a text editor program and insert the following line:

<record from="18007344" to="graphics/pictures/person/18007344/portrait"/>

Save it and reload the skin.

For some reason this wasn't included with the last update, but his picture should still be in your MP folder.

Where in the config do you add <record from="18007344" to="graphics/pictures/person/18007344/portrait"/> as it says XML parsing error when i load FM.

PLEASE CAN PEOPLE STOP REQUESTING HERE! As stated clearly in forum rules if requests start happening the moderators will CLOSE this thread.

If you want images cutout, then visit the home of the Megapack in the Cut Out forums on sortitoutsi.net

Hope you understand

its ok, i've sorted it now, there seems to be 3 players ive noticed who don't seem to have any picture at all now , not even the black faceless thingy, Wes Sneijder, Federico Fazio, Gonzalo Castro, any ideas why this is, have i messed something up when i put in the update packs, any help would be appreciated. The vast majority of the pictures work fine though, Great work on this pack it adds a new dimension to the game.

i have the same problem regarding mising default faces eg,la liga etc.

i have watched the video but i have a pc so not sure how to do it?

i have the megapack sorted i just want the default faces aswell?

any help would be appreciated

cheers.

Ive had a quick read through the last couple of pages and couldnt see anything so...

...Since the 2.5 update, Lukaku and probably some other players seem to have dissappeared.

I checked in the config file and his UID wasnt listed so I added it and his face was back on.

Is this a known issue? Or have I just done something wrong?

Ive had a quick read through the last couple of pages and couldnt see anything so...

...Since the 2.5 update, Lukaku and probably some other players seem to have dissappeared.

I checked in the config file and his UID wasnt listed so I added it and his face was back on.

Is this a known issue? Or have I just done something wrong?

Nah, it's a known issue, not sure why his number disappeared, but it seems his was the only one missing.

2.6 will be out soon anyway. ;)

Phew, thought id messed something up. So theres no others that are known to be missing?

2.6 :p Nice one RowRow :thup:

Nope just seems to be his ID, which was a bit odd. Didn't see the point in uploading a replacement config for it as it will replaced in a week anyway. ;)

iv downloaded this megapack and updates along with a number of logopacks and now i have no players faces at all, i seem to have three folders in my sigames graphics folder both having facepacks one says players and one says facepacks and the other pictures.

i originally downloaded a facepack and game was running fine apart from no team badge logos at news conference or on info screen, so i downloaded a skysports logopack and it filled in some blanks, i was only missing some premiership badges on main info screen.

i saw this megapack and thought if i downloaded it it would complete what was missing however it has removed all players faces.

how do i fix this problem ????

how do i fix this problem ????

Follow instructions. Sorry that's a bit flippant isn't it?

But I'll repeat what I always say.

You MUST place the Megapack in the right destination, it sounds to me that you've put all these graphics files into the wrong place (ie, C>Program Files>SI>FM10)

They MUST go here:

C>My documents>SI>FM10>graphics>logos...or faces...or kits.

You might need to create the graphics & other folders yourself.

The Faces Megapack contains ALL images, so it should be the only one you require, I wouldn't use any others to avoid config duplication errors.

If you have been downloading the Megapack Updates it is ONLY the contents that must be placed inside your big Faces Megapack - NOT the update folder itself.

To be honest all of this is explained in great detail with the enclosed READ ME files, that we spent a long time writing to ensure people could understand. I just wish people would read instructions more :(

Great work, but i noticed this:

in this pack there are 150 -160 pics with names as "1394631306.png", "1394631460.png" etc.

Those high values ID are typical of players added with the editor, and actually if u search for them in the db with the editor, they doesnt exist. Maybe some people added them in his own db, but obviously the ID is valid only for that db.

Great work, but i noticed this:

in this pack there are 150 -160 pics with names as "1394631306.png", "1394631460.png" etc.

Those high values ID are typical of players added with the editor, and actually if u search for them in the db with the editor, they doesnt exist. Maybe some people added them in his own db, but obviously the ID is valid only for that db.

can you do me a favour and add them to a text file list and upload then send to me via PM then i will look in all the fm released db's from 07-10to see if they had been in any of them.

can you do me a favour and add them to a text file list and upload then send to me via PM then i will look in all the fm released db's from 07-10to see if they had been in any of them.

Ehm.. i noticed them because i was adding some local players to my team, creating the pics too. Playing the game, i noticed some of my new players with the wrong pic; i was wondering why and so spotted that.

Sorry, i deleted all of those high-id pics.

Ehm.. i noticed them because i was adding some local players to my team, creating the pics too. Playing the game, i noticed some of my new players with the wrong pic; i was wondering why and so spotted that.

Sorry, i deleted all of those high-id pics.

i will add these to my to do list and see what i can find

I have downloaded all zips and packs and put them exactly like the readme file, but they seem to have no config file with them? So i'm guessing that is why mine aren't working

Erm...The Main pack and all subsequent do include a config.xml file, if none of yours do they haven't downloaded properly...

Archived