FM10 - Sergi

Hershie

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great find, what leagues do you have loaded to find him ?

England (BSN/BSS), Spain (Adelante), Italy (Serie B), Germany (Second Division), France (National - no idea why :D), Cyprus (Custom XML).

110k or so players (national rep from Europe and South America)

:)

What a strange player, he better be a real one :p Great find either way though buddy.

I refuse to sign him unless he is 100% legite ;)

Link doesn't work? :o

I'm not sure if we have a new 'Mascio' or not.

Yeah that is what I was thinking he was, the new Mascio.

Bit disapointing if he is.

Or possibly he was only 15 when the game was released and now that he has turned 16, he is able to be in the game?

I don't think it'd be that. Especially not for someone this good.

I have no idea then, that was my main and only thought behind it. Him being too young in the original game.

Surely if neither of these, he cannot be real.

I quote from Jesus himself;

''Thou shall not sign if thee not-exist''

Hes an absolute beast!

First season with City, hes tearing it up. Hes basically pushing Gourcuff out of the AMC role. Hes bettering him each game.

Stats

Played 5(7)

Scored 4

Assists 2

Ave Rating 7.12

Not bad for a 16 year old in his first season.

I suppose he would only appear in certain people's games if he gets a high enough reputation. I'll see if he's in my game when I get home.

His technical stats looks excellent for someone his age. Needs work on the mental and physical side but with age and some luck in regards to PA, he could turn into a really good player by the looks of things :thup:.

My AssMan (Pat Rice) says 'should only be signed if things become desperate'

So I'm assuming his potential is pretty low in my save...

Said that for me too, but now is rating his potential at 2.5 stars once I've signed him. :thup:

Reckon he'd be a beast if his potential is 160+.

If he is real and he is in a lower league team, don't you think that a big team could sign him now?

I've got a game with Mallorca and he has got 4 stars of potential

I think he is one of the better players of the game.

I'm just imagining some english reporters and someone from SI decending to Textil Escudo's youth team training camp and tell Sergi that he's become a FM legend and taking a picture of him for the papers and for the game.

Real Madrid must hire the researcher who gave him those stats :D

Thought id give you a little update on him in my game with fulham , im playing 433/451 whichever you wish to call it and hes learning from danny murphy and playing along side him .. he plays in advanced playmaker but i tweaked it gets around 70 passes a game and completes the majority of them ..

so far he has played 7 times ( starts ) 3 goals and 1 assist . 1 goal being a amazing free kick in europa league agaisnt werder bremen and i won 1-0 :D and he become youngest ever goalscorer in the competition wooo

Archived