Football Manager Cut-Out Megapack

geordie1981

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uploading to rapidshare atm, internets goin slow, will be up in the morning around 10am

glad I read the thread first before I started to upload it to Rapidshare. Would've been quite a waste of time. Should get loads of credits though for doing it. Well done that man.

Well I finally managed to download the file, my utorrent came through for me. Has anyone noticed that it slows the game down slightly though? It just seems when you click on a player there's that slight pause now that never used to be there.

I hope not

I don't find mine is a problem....you must be talking about a matter of mili-seconds here....can't believe you're whinging - you've now got over 55,000 images in your game for FREE.... makes me wonder why we bother sometimes.

I don't find mine is a problem....you must be talking about a matter of mili-seconds here....can't believe you're whinging - you've now got over 55,000 images in your game for FREE.... makes me wonder why we bother sometimes.

Nobody's whinging, I'm certainly not anyway. The quality and quantity of the pack is phenominal and I do really appreciate it. I was just wondering whether anyone else did find that it had slowed the game down slightly just incase there was something I hadn't done.

Nobody's whinging, I'm certainly not anyway. The quality and quantity of the pack is phenominal and I do really appreciate it. I was just wondering anyone else did find that it had slowed the game down slightly just incase there was something I hadn't done.

Why would it slow the game? Surely all this pack is doing is loading a player photo instead of the default silhouette. And this would only happens the first time you visit that player! After that its cached.

Why should that take any longer? Or am I missing something?

Why would it slow the game? Surely all this pack is doing is loading a player photo instead of the default silhouette. And this would only happens the first time you visit that player! After that its cached.

Why should that take any longer? Or am I missing something?

Well I don't know I'm no expert that's why I was asking the question. It just seems that it has slowed the game down ever so slightly when you click on a player for example.

Well I don't know I'm no expert that's why I was asking the question. It just seems that it has slowed the game down ever so slightly when you click on a player for example.

Does it do it everytime you visit the same player? Isn't there abit in the options to cache the skin etc, maybe try that

think it depends on how good your pc is if your noticing a tiny slow down. even tho its a small sized picture the games still got to look for the picture everytime your loading a profile. personaly i dont notice a slow down and ive got the face pack installed together with a logo pack and kit pack but ive got a high end pc.(not bragging :)

Thanks for the RS links.

Why do ppl bother with torrent links....so slow, plus in this day and age of piracy.....if your ISP see's you torrenting a large file (even if it is perfectly legal) thye know you use torrent links....asking for trouble imo.

Me and Rowan done the hardest part which was to get the Mp distributed as fast as we could, we're trying to get the server up and running for the MP meaning no need for RS MU FF links or even the torrent but it will be kept alive as some can't download 1 big file in the short space of time they may have.

rapidshare is the best, just my opinion :)

With all respect... I see what you did there... and it is not ;)

But as stated by ACJMY2K - You need to have a RS premium membership. Must of us dont have that kind of privilege :p

Me and Rowan done the hardest part which was to get the Mp distributed as fast as we could, we're trying to get the server up and running for the MP meaning no need for RS MU FF links or even the torrent but it will be kept alive as some can't download 1 big file in the short space of time they may have.

Thx.

rapidshare premium user for the last 6 years, tried most others on offer and rapid blows them away, apart from hotfile.

i uploaded this pack for people with a rapidshare premium account as its the fastest way for these people to get it, if peeps dont want to pay for the privilege of a premium account then they should use the free torrent offered, simples

Not sure if anyones noticed this but when you click on the Holland or France national team the player pics don't show. They show for them nations when you click on the club they play for and then their profile just not when you click on the player via the national team squad.

These are the only 2 nations I've noticed this happening for at the moment.

Superb pack though, fantastic work by everyone involved.

rapidshare premium user for the last 6 years, tried most others on offer and rapid blows them away, apart from hotfile.

i uploaded this pack for people with a rapidshare premium account as its the fastest way for these people to get it, if peeps dont want to pay for the privilege of a premium account then they should use the free torrent offered, simples

I'll have to use te torrent then. Thanks for the explanation

Not sure if anyones noticed this but when you click on the Holland or France national team the player pics don't show. They show for them nations when you click on the club they play for and then their profile just not when you click on the player via the national team squad.

These are the only 2 nations I've noticed this happening for at the moment.

Superb pack though, fantastic work by everyone involved.

I have noticed this with France, but it was with a different facepack (I am still waiting for the megapack to download via the torrent). From this, it seems like it may be a problem in general and not only restricted to this facepack.

I have no idea why this is the case though.

Archived