Football Manager Cut-Out Megapack

geordie1981

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You mean a direct link we're trying to get 1 but at 2.56GB its too big to host on any free sites unless its split and uploaded.

this may happen but for now the torrent is the only way i will be seeding in a few days when i get the file

Is it taking years to download for everyone else, i started the download 2 mins ago and it's still on 0%

Look everyone. The reason it's so slow is as I mentioned... I am the only person that has the complete pack. I will leave my computer switched on and seeding for the nest 24 hours. In the meantime I have posted a DVD of the pack to a couple of other people that will seed it as soon as they get it.

The speed of the download will increase as more people get the pack, it's just a case of being patient and waiting for the torrent to grow in popularity.

For this reason as soon as you have downloaded the pack - be nice and continue sharing. :)

And Tombob - I hosted it directly on mediafire last year and it cost me over £100 in the end as it goobles up so much bandwidth. Remember the file is 2.56GB and thousands and thousands of people are trying to download it.

(there are 17 people on 11%, hopefully someone will have it by the end of the day)

Right can everyone be patient thanks i will be seeding as soon as i get the DVD in the post no hijacking my post though,

The torrent will be seeded for as long as possible

RowRow78 is the founder of the MP and is the host i have been working with him and the rest of the team to get it completed and find new pictures etc.

Please be patient its out 2 days earlier than we said for the fans to get it and be able to play the game with the faces installed by the 9th.

EDIT: reason its slow right now is:

So many have 15% downloaded and all from 1 seeder, then there is the 300 or more people downloading from that too so i'd say give it a day at least before the file is at a good speed, give it 3 days and it will be lightning fast for some

cant get this to download using torrent on a mac. can someone put it on filefront etc

thanks

Sigh....No.

As stated quite a few times this pack is to big for conventional hosting. We may get some direct download links in a week or so, but in the meantime torrent is the only method available.

Not sure why you can't use a Mac (I'm the person seeding, and I am!!) Download the mac version of uTorrent.

(Oh and Forbsie, simply copy the downloaded pack and place it in your graphics folder - ensuring you leave the original in your downloads folder, the torrent will continue seeding from this as long as you leave your torrent program running and your PC on)

mine's slowed right down now :(. Nevermind sure itll increase soon

Yeah, just seen my uploading speed has gone down from 100 to 7! I know that Virgin Media put caps on traffic during busy periods and fear I have been capped.

Also the wife wants access to her internet now :(

I promise to switch it back on again in 30mins at 8pm (GMT) and leave it running all night.

The reason why this torrent is slow is because too many people jumped on it. It's best to have only one person downloading it, then 2 are seeding the whole torrent... Limit your download to 1, and leave the upload running, so we will have it in no time.

I have downloaded 27.7% of this and "given back" 3.06gig. :)

Does not matter how long this takes, it'll be worth the time and effort that has been put into creating this to improve the FM experience.

Will be leaving mine seeding until I've at least pushed 30gig back to people once completed ontop of whatever I've already done.

Working together like this helps everyone out.

Sigh....No.

As stated quite a few times this pack is to big for conventional hosting. We may get some direct download links in a week or so, but in the meantime torrent is the only method available.

Not sure why you can't use a Mac (I'm the person seeding, and I am!!) Download the mac version of uTorrent.

i have utorrent but when i hit the link it just downloads the extension

2d 11h for me :( 1 seeder 198 leechers

That's why it will be days before anyone gets the pack. The number of leechers is just getting higher.

People just stop downloading this torrent!!! You will get it faster if you stop and let a couple people get it.

you being a downloader can still upload the parts you allready have to new users, so, by staying you'll be helping the seeders.

You can upload without downloading. If 10 000 people all download, they will have to wait a couple years to get it. If just a couple people with high upload get 100% of the torrent and then other start downloading, people can get it in hours.

I'm on 1.3% after about 5 minutes. Shame I wasn't home in the afternoon when it was upped.

Oh, thank you for this. Only thing missing is this pack and my 'game' is practically completed. Good work fellas.

(although if someone can point me to a pack for club kits - the ones that appear in the info bit of each team - that would be great. Got ones for the Prem but not much else)

Look everyone. The reason it's so slow is as I mentioned... I am the only person that has the complete pack. I will leave my computer switched on and seeding for the nest 24 hours. In the meantime I have posted a DVD of the pack to a couple of other people that will seed it as soon as they get it.

The speed of the download will increase as more people get the pack, it's just a case of being patient and waiting for the torrent to grow in popularity.

For this reason as soon as you have downloaded the pack - be nice and continue sharing. :)

And Tombob - I hosted it directly on mediafire last year and it cost me over £100 in the end as it goobles up so much bandwidth. Remember the file is 2.56GB and thousands and thousands of people are trying to download it.

(there are 17 people on 11%, hopefully someone will have it by the end of the day)

i see what your saying but ive hosted alot of files and had thousands of downloads of files without any problems using my rapidshare premium account over the past 6 years so if ive got your permision i will host it on rapidshare and give u the links for posting? can have it online by monday

i see what your saying but ive hosted alot of files and had thousands of downloads of files without any problems using my rapidshare premium account over the past 6 years so if ive got your permision i will host it on rapidshare and give u the links for posting? can have it online by monday

please do as we need more alterrnative ways to download

Archived