Football Manager Cut-Out Megapack

geordie1981

A request to mufckingud and geordie and to the creators of this mammoth facepack and anyone else who has the full torrent:

Is it possible to get the facepacks of teams in some of the bigger leagues (England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Portugal for example) hosted on filefront or some of the other hosting sites? I imagine if individual league facepacks are put out, there will definitely be more downloads. As you can see, downloading the huge 2.6 gb file is a big problem for those with poorer internet connections.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A request to mufckingud and geordie and to the creators of this mammoth facepack and anyone else who has the full torrent:

Is it possible to get the facepacks of teams in some of the bigger leagues (England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Portugal for example) hosted on filefront or some of the other hosting sites? I imagine if individual league facepacks are put out, there will definitely be more downloads. As you can see, downloading the huge 2.6 gb file is a big problem for those with poorer internet connections.

We are developing something like this at sortitoutsi.net where you can select a league and it will wrap up all the player cutouts, logos, kits, etc. from that specific league.

This is still in development though and as you can imagine is a bit tricky.

PS. I am really sorry about the speed of this, it seems Virgin have throttled my account as it's not uploading at more than 65 kbs. They have probably put a 24 hour bottleneck on my connection. It might be better if I shut it down until Monday when mufckingud7 gets the DVD so he can seed at the same time....

I believe Internet in Singapore is no better. One of the most expensive and yet slowest connection among all other "developed" countries in Asia. Whenever I look to Japan Korea and Hong Kong's Internet speed and their monthly rate, I feel disgusted.

(although if someone can point me to a pack for club kits - the ones that appear in the info bit of each team - that would be great. Got ones for the Prem but not much else)

urbanjunkie, I have this kit pack (link below) which is brilliant for all the English leagues, but the Premiership ones aren't working on mine so can I ask where you got your Prem ones from?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=164874

If anyone knows where I can get a European one (I've tried Googling...) that would be amazing...

PS. Have been downloading the megapack since it became available yesterday afternoon, so far 75.3% done (but ETA is now 3 years 5 days!!!!!!!!!!) Worth the wait mind you :D

Sorry urbanjunkie I posted the wrong link, that was me moaning about it! Ha, it's this one:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1149

Mufckingud7 - Once we've downloaded the megapack v2, do we need to delete the entire v1 megapack folder or just paste the new one over and select Yes To All as if it was just an update?

We are developing something like this at sortitoutsi.net where you can select a league and it will wrap up all the player cutouts, logos, kits, etc. from that specific league.

This is still in development though and as you can imagine is a bit tricky.

Thanks. Can you tell us approximately when this will be available?

Please be patient with the downloading, as for the MP v2 its a whole new version not an update.

move v1 if you have it to another folder and then extract v2 in the folder then once satisfied that the MP v2 is all sorted remove v1, reason to do so is some users may delete it and not be able to use v2 on occasions something may go wrong on a novice user pc, but any others no problems at all

Sorry urbanjunkie I posted the wrong link, that was me moaning about it! Ha, it's this one:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1149

Cheers. Looks like the one I have is just Prem.

Is the d/l you linked all British sides?

Not to take this topic off topic - but do people know if there will be packs available for both 2D and 3D kits?

200kBs with 50 peers which is fine. A little worried that no1 is seeding at the moment though as that'll mean we'll all be left on 99%. Anyone who has managed to d/load it please make sure you seed after. Try to seed for long enough so your ratio is at least 1. Thanks.

Very strange that my download speed has been non-existent today, considering the speeds I was getting yesterday, but I guess - as stated above - only a select few can connect through at the moment.

I'm actually away tomorrow and not back until Tuesday - so will leave pc on. So if it does manage to d/l between now and then it will seed.

You can upload without downloading. If 10 000 people all download, they will have to wait a couple years to get it. If just a couple people with high upload get 100% of the torrent and then other start downloading, people can get it in hours.

true.

i can see NO full sources now, not a single seeder, and the best peer just has 76.1% of the file

:( sad news

ps: one seed is up now, yayyyyy

Once again, I am the only seeder and my wife switched it off while I was out at football this morning as she couldn't get her emails! ;)

Virgin are still restricting me to 50 -60 kbs - fascists! But I'll leave on all day and night. As we have 19 people on 79% hopefully by late tonight or early tomorrow the speed will pick up.

you wanna move to Sky. In fact that goes for anyone n the UK. I've been with Virgin and BT but Sky not only don't throttle their internet when you pay for their "unlimited" package but my so called maximum of 8Mbs on my phone line is actually working at an average of 12Mbs at all time.

I still can't see the seed which is a bit odd but I'll leave it on and hopefully things will change. My PC is always on so once I get 100% you'll all be able to leech.

Mine is on 85% now, moving on up! No thanks to RowRow78's missus ;) haha

Incidentally, if anyone has a tiny bit of time of their hands (say whilst they're waiting for this download to finish...) could anyone advise me on my problem, link below:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=164874

I've given as much info as possible and I'd be eternally grateful if someone could pinpoint the problem.... but no worries if not.

Am on 93% now, so not far to go, its just the last 200MB or so left and then this should start flying as more and more people get the full pack. My uni house mates will hate me for killing our Internet! Worth it though.

I'm on 98% with half an hour left to go!

Was just wondering, what are the main differences between this and the first one? I assume faces have been updated etc but wouldn't that just be an update to add on to v1? What major changes have happened to warrant a version 2?

I'm not questioning it to be pedantic, I'm just genuinely interested in what makes this a new version rather than just doing another update as normal :)

Archived