Football Manager Cut-Out Megapack

geordie1981

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm on 98% with half an hour left to go!

Was just wondering, what are the main differences between this and the first one? I assume faces have been updated etc but wouldn't that just be an update to add on to v1? What major changes have happened to warrant a version 2?

I'm not questioning it to be pedantic, I'm just genuinely interested in what makes this a new version rather than just doing another update as normal :)

There were hundreds of incorrect images and poor cuts (some not even cut-out) in Version 1. And the only way to cleanse the pack was starting over.

Glad some people have finally got it and are happy with it, it has taken many people MANY hours.

I'm going to have to switch of my computer for a little while, but will continue seeding again in a day or two when Virgin re-install my bandwidth. Can the successful downloaders continue seeding for as long as possible?

just copy the mp zip file over into the folder you want then extract leave the file in the folder that is was saved to and leave the program running as much as you can to seed.

ignore the invalid URL as this is only for 2 trackers the others work fine

I am sorry but how do you download this? The URL is dead, I'm all red arrows in the uTorrent.

Any clues?

There are plenty of seeds there, it could be a problem at your end with opening up of ports. I don't really understand enough about this to help though.

Paulowen i have the facepack downloaded and there great, why not ask th maker if there is they chance they could upload it ont Filefront

or somehing?

I've mentioned it but they can't apparently. It's just been froze on 3.1% for about 20 mins now think I'll forget it.

Archived