• Key Highlights - 3D
    • Key Highlights - 2D
    • Extended Highlights - 3D
    • Extended Highlights - 2D
    • Comprehensive Highlights - 3D
    • Comprehensive Highlights - 2D
    • Full Match - 3D

3D key highlights.

When I was younger I had a lot more spare time. Back then I've played very often the full 90 minutes like explained by another member above. However, with age comes responsabilities like wife, children and work of course so now, due to limited spare time I play with 3D key highlights, if not, a season would take really a real season to finish. :D

I used 2d classic extended before.

But the tactics is not working after promotion to PL, using full match to figure out a lot hidden secrets in the ME.

Right now, refined the tactics, may go 2d classic comprehensive for less important matches.

Full game really gives a real picture what is going on.

*** Anyway, i suspect whether they are different engines for different highlight mode.

Used to only ever view highlights in 2D classic, 3D just felt "wrong" for some reason. But this year I watch the whole game on 3D and don't know why I never did. Much more entertaining IMO than 2D.

One great mod which I don't think is used too much is real life adboards. Such a small thing but really improves the atmosphere on 3D matches.

http://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/14269/fm-2015-ad-board-patch-fm16-version-available

I switch between comprehensive 3D and extended 3D, if its a tough/important fixture or things aren't going ok I'll use comprehensive to see if I get a bit more of an idea on how I should tweak my tactics otherwise I'll just play on extended 3D.

I didnt added because I thought of who will even watch half and hour for just circles running lol.. I could added it though but the forum doesnt allow I think.. maybe a mod can add it.

Well, that's what happens when you assume ...

:)

- Somebody who watches full matches in 2D (I like using my imagination, and the games go by quicker in 2D than in 3D)

Anything less than Comprehensive and it's hard to actually manage the game and adjust to situations as needed.

The most satisfying wins are the ones where you make a change after an hour to expose a predicted weakness. And the worst losses are the ones where you didn't change something to try to turn it around.

I don't play long-term player development careers, so for those players maybe games last a bit too long this way.

I play on only commentary now as I've got to the point where my side win most games comfortably and the majority of goals we concede are those dreadful ping pong crosses and other ME flaws which I'd rather not see.

I'd prefer to instant result but it seems no subs get made when you do?

Hmm, interesting results. I will watch in comprehensive 3D at the start of every single match to check out things. Are the other team playing as I expected? Is my team playing as expected? Is there a key area to exploit or to patch up? If it is a game where I want to keep monitoring, or I am not in a huge rush (most of the time) I will stick with this. If there is a game where I am just waiting for the goal and know that my team is playing as I want, I will go only commentary until the goal is scored. Then back to Comprehensive to check that the other team does not change.

How do you guys who only watch commentary or Key highlights check how your tactics work and understand what tweaks to make??

Archived