You know your team's terrible when...

You leave the club (in the championship) and your replacement is a 60 year old coming from some league below the Conference North/South, with less than 10 years experience - none of it in a playable league.

He's doing better than me, as well :(

You know your team's terrible when you're beat by Romania with 6-0, when managing Holland, when Mutu and Chivu are injured. That just happened half an hour ago and made me go take a shower to wash the anger away.

Oh BTW: Yes I agree. It was my tactics. Something went terribly wrong.

... when you ask for new staff through the job center and while nobody replies, not even your own staff re-applies for better positions.

... when your players reject your new contract and sign instead at a team 2 leagues lower than you, on the verge of relegation. AND the club has a lower rep.

When its three minutes after alloted injury time. Your up by one. Full time wasting and defensive mentality. Ball goes out for opposition throw your, DC very kindly runs way out of position to retrieve the ball for his opposition. The throw taker throws a thirty yard bullet throw to a now unmarked striker at least 3 yards off side who smashes it home. Woo Hoo gotta love this game eh. Oh sorry my tactics. 1-1 with one shot. GJ

When its three minutes after alloted injury time. Your up by one. Full time wasting and defensive mentality. Ball goes out for opposition throw your, DC very kindly runs way out of position to retrieve the ball for his opposition. The throw taker throws a thirty yard bullet throw to a now unmarked striker at least 3 yards off side who smashes it home. Woo Hoo gotta love this game eh. Oh sorry my tactics. 1-1 with one shot. GJ

I hate it when my players do that, mainly because when someone is waiting for the ball so they can take a corner it just magically rolls to them.

Archived