I would like to see :
- more consistancy in performances , seems results are too random , eg testing the same match without changing anything gets a hugely different score
- constantly opposition players defying there stats , the way some of these players strike the ball are like they have 20 for long shots and shoots with power , despite being a centre back with 10 for long shots.
- too many early goals , most goals happen in first 3 minutes , whatever happened to sides keeping it tight and working a goal
- better media interactions , things to make the manager feel appreciated eg some have mentioned lack of recognition despite 20+ years in job
- more realistic transfer market where poorer players or uneeded players can be picked up cheaper than now , also the AI actually offering realistic bids.