superstitions

I never leave the cursor on the pitch during a game, it has to be tucked away up near the pause button. The reason is I think it looks like a giant foam hand that has been thrown onto the pitch by a fan and I'm worried the ball may deflect off it and into the net.

lol , this is funny .....

I never give Owen the no7 shirt after the first season .....

I never check latest scores while playing:P

I never click on a player who scores against me ... :p

I never buy players over 32 ....................

Holding the shift button speeds up your game :p

I always keep the mouse cursor at the bottom right of the match day screen, right on the edge of the screen.

I don't use the number 13 when giving out player numbers

Snap. I also make sure no black cats walk under ladders at my club. :)

I have this funny belief that form goes different each time I log in to FM. For instance if I am winning games when I play FM for a few hours on a Monday then my form will turn bad in my next bit of play on the Tuesday. On Wednesday I'll get back to form. For this reason I have often, in the past, tried to limit the matches I play every other day. This particular superstition appears to have gone walkabouts in my current save. I just do either always bad or always good.

Or maybe I'm just mad. :eek:

Always hover the cursor over my teams name when a game is playing. I used to move the mouse clockwise if playing at home and anti-clockwise when playing away. (Have no idea why!?)

that has got to be the strangest one ever, and one my favourites!

i never have the cursor on the pitch when i play, i dont know why, always move it to behind the goal on the left.

I never leave the cursor on the pitch during a game, it has to be tucked away up near the pause button. The reason is I think it looks like a giant foam hand that has been thrown onto the pitch by a fan and I'm worried the ball may deflect off it and into the net.

I do this as well. It's better when it's out the way.

Also, I always click on every opposition player in the opp instructions screen. Don't know why really. :D

I don't sign any player with a name I can't pronounce - mainly because when they score an important winner I want to be able to go mental and shout his name repeatedly without struggling to say it causing the moment to be gone! I also do not sign any Turkish players and sell every outfield player once they reach 30.

If I am 1-0 down, I wont change my tactics without hitting pause.

Whenever I go to change my tactics around the 55-60 minute mark, if I don't hit pause.. it was just skip to the 80 minute mark without anything happening! :mad:

Archived