Who are you managing right now and how's it going

I'm managing Napoli, loving it so far.

My first season, x-mas just gone, we're 3rd in the Serie A, 6 point off Juve at the top, but the league is really tight all the way down to 7th or so. I bought in Gilberto Silva for some experience and midfield bite, and chinedu obasi, more as a future-ish prospect, but have discovered i don't really use wide or attacking players that much!

I also got voted manager of the year, hamsik got young player and foreign player. Gotta say though, this is a pretty tough league, and my players overreact to everything i say or do!! I'm already selling a very technically gifted young midfielder called cigarani because he 'doesn't like the way i talk to my players on match day'....ha ha ha, i'm getting rid in the jan window cos he tried to start a mutiny. I just tell it like it is, with my players and opposition managers, losing 1-0 at home to Chievo is not really acceptable.

They also whine when i retaliate against all these managers who are trying to tap up my players(Hughes, Zola, Rafa, Ancelotti yes i'm looking at you!). Although i think city may be bout to put in a £40 m bid for Obasi, which i would accept, even though i bought him 6 months ago for £6m.

After ive made napoli kings of europe i'm going for a lower league team in italy, spain or possibly germany :thup:

What about everyone else? Am interested to read other people's adventures, successes and failures with the beautiful game :D:thup:

Valladolid for three years now (started with them as they don't have a manager at the start of the game).

Just had two very good events, sold Yannick Djalo to Zenit for 10m and rejected Man Utd :p

I'm not doing too well though, 16th, 13th and now 10th.

My best win by far is 6-2 vs. Valencia at home, almost beat them 4-0 this season but they seem to be a sleeping giant now so it didn't feel as good as it did back then..

Oh yes, despite finishing 10th I might still get a spot for Europa as Spain won the Sporting Draw and I have one of the best disciplinary records in the league.

well done mate nice friendly post nice to hear from a fellow fmer, im a big Manchester city fan so dont call me boring i am them through love not ease of the game! i am in 2015 won everything except for the poxy champions league lol 2 finals both madrids have beaten me, not used to the massive occasions won manager of years countlesly in the favour personel in the club information but this is the first game ive been really proud of for a long time! good luck with napoli mate post back updates like to hear if you win the league

well done mate nice friendly post nice to hear from a fellow fmer, im a big Manchester city fan so dont call me boring i am them through love not ease of the game! i am in 2015 won everything except for the poxy champions league lol 2 finals both madrids have beaten me, not used to the massive occasions won manager of years countlesly in the favour personel in the club information but this is the first game ive been really proud of for a long time! good luck with napoli mate post back updates like to hear if you win the league

hehe,im a spurs fan through and through, so naturally i get a bit peeved when i see city in the top 4 in this game :D I meant Mancini, not hughes, is tapping up Obasi. I may even invite a bid because yer bound to overpay for him and he's gonna be good, but not THAT good.

Thanks for the good luck, i don't think i can win it yet though. Innter and milan are having off-seasons however, Bari are in 2nd, Juve 1st, but we will see. My only aim is the top 4, with europa league a minimum, expectations are mid table safety though. been knocked out of the italian cup by catania, but we'll see. I'll have to beat the juve's, milans and inters to win it though. Good luck bringing the CL back to manchester though :thup::D

AC Milan first season without transfers in first window.. pretty so-so at the moment

Milan are doing badly in my save. Huntelaar doesn't score, and they got some shocking results, but beat me 3-0 :thdn: Still, they are quite a challenge, cos the squad needs a big rehaul, despite some incredible talent. Always fancied taking over juve, but after napoli, it's spurs or lower leagues for me :) Good luck with the season mate

Started out at Shrewsbury. I never check the player search page and only buy players I have scouted. Just missed out on the play-offs during first season and was in a promotion place three quarters of the way into second season when Sheffield United head hunted me. I went there and finished mid to lower table. The next season I got to the semi-finals of the league cup and won promotion via the play-offs (despite nearly blowing it after leading for much of the season). The chairman gave me £16 million to spend to strengthen squad for the premiership. I've blown most of it already on five new players. Now sitting about 15th in table after nine games. I know I've got a battle to keep the team in the premiership but am confident we'll make it...

I love this version of FM. Been playing it since the days of CM2 and most saves I have do not last more than a season or two before I get bored, Now four seasons in and I reckon I'll be playing this one for a long-time yet. I may even manage abroad this time if I get the right offer. The new tactical editor and shouts make a huge difference to the game.

downloaded the extended leagues patch and managing my local non league side who i follow in real life :) LONG EATON UNITED , it's going well , finished 7th in my first season but since then finished top in two seasons and got two consecutive promotions :) , won the local derbyshire cup a few times but no major trophies yet

:)

Quorn. Have been promotod four years in a row and now sit 3rd in league 2 halfway through the season. Bit boring to be honest, hope we dont go up this season, but at the same time will do my best to achieve it. Would rather spend a few seasons here to rebuild the squad.

Club is just starting to pull a profit for the first time and is slowly moving out of the red. Hopefully will start to make a profit soon so can develop the facilities which are all basic. Oooh, and maybe pay a transfer fee!

I'm Liverpool just starting my third season with them, after joining in 2021 when they were out of sorts and were suffering from over a decade of mismanagement. Happily found I had a lot in the bank, and overhauled the team, and proceeded to win the league with 98 points, plus the FA and League Cups. 2nd season we had the favourites tag on us, but ended up winning the title with 6 games to spare. Only blight on the season was losing on penalties to Everton in the champs league final. I beat them in the FA cup afterwards though, which partly redeemed me.

Currently I've just sorted out my team for this season, and am confident that we're still good enough to win it.

At the same time, I'm managing England, have done for a season, and we're doing well in qualification, the only poor result being a shock defeat to Israel away from home. We beat them at Wembley later, so revenge has been taken.

i am vasby i started off wit the lowest re possible and started unemployed i got this job because they were relegated to first division north since then iv got back to back promotion job offers from OM New england And Anderlecht but i am stayingwith vasby and at the minute i am 2nd in prem by a point :D

About a third of the way through my 6th season with Huddersfield.

Season 1: League 1 champions, JPT winner.

Season 2: Championship runners up (suprised everyone there.... Even myself!)

Season 3: Finished 12th in Prem

Season 4: Finished 6th in Prem, League cup runners up and FA cup Semi finals.

Season 5: Finished 4th in Prem, Knocked out of League cup early but won the FA cup. Runners up in ECC (Beating At. Madrid (Qualifying round), came 2nd in group stage and beat Barcelona, Roma and Juventus on the way to a 3-2 defeat at the hands of Real Madrid)

Currently sitting 3rd in the Prem on goal difference. Unbeaten in the group stages so far (even beaten INer Milan who were the no1 seeds in my group).

Club is valued at about £110 Million (Starts off at less than £8 Million if I remember right)....

So, doing ok....... Only spent about £125 Million in transfer fees so far whilst making about £12 Million from selling off players who can't cut it in the Prem.

I am Leyton Orient in the 2013/2014 season. 1st season i won the Coca-Cola league 1 title and have been in the Coca-Cola championship for the past 4 years, finishing 11th -15th -5th and currently i am sitting in third ,loooking good for promotion to the Prem.

Just had a great League cup run come to an end losing 4-3 to Spurs in the Semi-Final.

Started as Celtic with automatic reputation, won three SPL titles in a row then got the AC Milan job.

They were 17th in Serie A when I got the job in December, got them to a 12th place finish and at the end of the fifth season Aguirre got sacked by Man Utd with them still under control of the Glazers, saddled with enormous debt and struggling massively in the league (compounded by the fact that I had bought Rooney off them for my Milan team).

So I took the plunge and applied, got the job and have now been at Man Utd for 4 and a bit seasons. Been a rebuilding job up to now and only managed 7th(x2) and third(x2) in the EPL and haven't won a single trophy with them yet, but my team have really started to gel this season and we are currently in second place in the EPL 1 point behind City and still in all competitions.

Just beat Charlton 5-0 in the F.A cup 3rd round, have got Porto in the last 16 of the CL and have managed league wins over Arsenal Liverpool and Chelsea this season and a 1-1 draw away to City.

My only concern this season is in the full back positions, my two first team fb's are 20 and 21 yrs old and the only reason I'm getting away with having them in the team is due to having Shawcross and Evans at cb and Areola in goals, with Ochoa as backup keeper.

The other real players left in my first 11 are Wellbeck, Macheda and Fletcher, with the rest being regens.

Have managed to get to the end of one of the massive loans, so the debt worries are easing, the Glazers are still in charge unfortunately but on the up side they have expanded the stadium for the past 3 years running and it's now a 100k all seater.

Update.

Overall.

If only West Ham could do what I have achieved in Football Manager. I have sat in the top 6 since Christmas, and have managed to pull at least some results against the bigger teams, and have finished off the smaller sides. One player in particular that has been the mastermind behind for the success in the second half of the season was Moussa Sissoko. I had a 5-2 win over Liverpool, a 5-0 win over Hull, as the highlights of the latter parts of the season, and also winning the FA Cup against Arsenal.

Signings. - End of first season - £34.5m

Alex Smithies - £1.2m - I haven’t seen much of this lad play, but I have bids tripled his value from Hoffenheim, Real Madrid and Chelsea, so I must have something special.

Jack Rodwell - £14m - Jack has bags of ability, and I think £14m was a good piece of business. He’s been capped twice, and is still only 19. I think he is yet to have a bad game.

Dan Gosling - P/Ex. - I am claiming this as the trade of the year on these forums, didn’t cost me a cent. For such a young player, he already looks to have a bright future in my team, either as a winger, or a right-back.

Mark Beevers - £2.8m - No-one would take him on loan the whole first season, so he didn’t develop much into the first-team. But the progress he has made is promising, and I am looking to replace Upson before he gets too old.

Aaron Spear - £1.5m - I was suggested this player by a friend, I’ll let you know how he gets on in the future. At the moment, this is what he looks like. He’s played games for both Reserves and Under 18’s, and I am really unsure as how to develop him.

Moussa Sissoko - £15m - Worth every penny, the performances he has had are sensational. 7 goals in 14 games, and 4 assists, it’s no surprise I did so well heading to the final stretch of the season. The only foreigner I signed in the first season, and I don’t regret it at all. :)

Future Transfers. - July 2010 - £21m

Joe Mattock - £6m - I wanted someone English as left back, with Ilunga as backup. From what I can tell, he had an amazing year at West Brom, and I am hoping he can bring this to West Ham. A pretty consistent fella by the looks of things.

Romelu Lukaku - £10m - I am yet another victim of this most prolific wonderkid, I can only hope that he lives up to the reputation he has created. Any tips on how I can develop him any better? I’m scared that I might break my new toy. :)

Jose Baxter - £5m - Yet again, only going off Baxters’ reputation, but my coaches say he can play at the same level as Carlton Cole, which is fine by me.

Offloads. - 30.6.2010 - £4.5m

Daniel Gabbidon - £2m - Had no use for him, I had an ever present Matthew Upson, a consistent James Tomkins, backup from both Mark Beevers and Kovac, seemed a bit silly keeping him and wasting wages. You’ll be happy to know he hasn’t started a game for his current employer, and is rotting in the reserves.

Keiron Dyer - £2.5m - This cheeky **** had enough nerve to demand £49,500 per week for the rest of his contract. I wish him the very worst (in FM, not in real life. I know he has been unlucky with injury and such, not his fault).

Luis Boa Morte - Free - I was more than happy to get him off my wage bill, transfer fee or not, he had done nothing to convince me he deserved to stay.

Guillermo Franco - Free - Yet another one that had done nothing to help his case. Offloading him made my wage bill lighter, and his release allowed room for a younger striker to get more game-time (in the form of Jose Baxter).

Benni McCarthy- Free - I still don’t understand what’s so good about this guy? I spent a season with him, and about 75% of the time, he was injured. I also NEVER allowed him to take penalties, just in case. ;)

Manuel da Costa £2m - Although a decent backup player, he didn’t figure into my plans, and the fact he’s not English didn’t help him along either.

The Team.

This is the team I managed a Champions League berth with.

Click for Fixtures.

Click for Prem table.

Click for Squad. - Things have obviously changed since then, so here is my current squad.

Unfortunately, I didn’t always have a fit strike force (sounds familiar right?), so the goals were evenly shared through the attack and midfield. Anyways, this was how the goals were spread out at the end of the season. Diamanti played a lot better than his average lets on, it was just that he went on a massive goal draught after recovering from an injury.

So there we have it, a brilliant first season by West Ham, something we can only dream of happening at the moment. I’m sorry for the weird dates on the pictures, I had to take screenshots from three different saves, so I am really hoping it makes sense. I think the three month thing is a bit silly, I’ll update after the end of each transfer window, the next one being January 2011 (as I have done an update pretty well close to the end of July 2010.

GO YOU MIGHTY HAMMERS!!

That’s my latest update, one in two more months. Keep up-to-date on the thread.

HOME OF THE MIGHTY HAMMERS.

How/where can I find the patch to have all the lower lower leagues? Thanks

Doing ok on my Norwich save - top after 22 games(joint with Colchester I think..), still in the JPT, went out to West Ham in the League Cup :|, managed to get Man.U as a parent team so I'll be looking to them next season for some good loans

Main save at home:

Crook Town:

Season 1: Won northern League Division 2

Season 2: Won Northern League Division 1

Season 3: Runners up in Unibond Division One North (won play offs)

Season 4: Won Unibond Premier League

Season 5: just about to kick off

Save at Work:

Genus:

Season 1: nearly finished the State Championship and close to winning it.

Actually just started a new game :D Unemployed, holiday'd until November and was offered the Swansea job - a bit higher stature than I was aiming at starting with, but just wanted to play some games! Took over in 23rd in the Championship, up to 20th after 3 games in charge. Not a bad bunch of players though, and a couple of million to spend in January. Don't think there should be any problem keeping them up this season, strikers just have to find their shooting boots, and a couple of new faces should push me up the table a bit.

Currently I'm Villa in season 3.

1st Season - 4th, Nothing else of note.

2nd Season - 1st, FA Cup & League Cup Winners. Had a really poor start to the season and by xmas was thinking top 4 would be an acheivement, went out of the CL at the group stage. Then my team went on a run of only losing 1 or 2 in all competitions and I ended up with a domestic treble (1st League Cup in 15 years, 1st FA Cup in over 50 years & 1st League title in 30 years).

3rd Season - 12 games in, 2nd in the league, qualified from my CL group with 2 games to spare, having beaten Barcelona, Brugge & Shalke. Going well.

Have brought in numerous new faces:

Ochoa, Musacchio, Diego Renan, Vargas, Rodwell, Owen, Milevskyi, Borriello (on his way to Bayern), Lukaku, Gago, Van der Vaart, Annan, Hitzlsperger, Fabianski, Sunny, Defour (has since moved to Man U), Guti (has since moved to Marseille), Muniesa (Has since joined Arsenal, signed for £95k sold for £1.9m). And numerous Newgens.

Sold Downing, A.Young, Heskey, Sidwell, Bouma, Osbourne, Shorey, Harewood, Cuellar, Petrov, Albrighton, Guzan, Sunny is out on loan as is James Collins.

Have made it to Icon status already which I was suprised with, ground is now at 55,000 capacity.

Not really a huge challenge but I love my saves with Villa, so I'm happy enough :D

Just ended my 11th season with Juve, was a bit of a bad season compared to the last 5, lost in 2nd round in CL with some bad luck to Leverkusen, strikers had 2 bad days, ruining chance after chance, we lost 2-2 aggregate. Won the Serie A, but lost in cup final against Genoa.

My second manager is at FC Vaduz, we won the 2nd league and just turned pro !

With Italy I played the world cup, lost in group in a close game against France, but defeated Belgium and Ukraine. We met Portugal in the next round (who was world champion in 2016), we lost in the 119th minute after we took 3 red cards, 2 in 77th minute, one in 92th minute overtime... some miracle we held it until the 119th minute. Balotelli was one of dudes who get the red card.

Playing a dual save with Newcastle (for the long term challenge of dominating the premiership) and Real Madrid (for the fact my tactic works stupendously well with CR and Kaka).

Just coming to the end of the first season now, 3 games left, plus the one currently in action vs Blackpool for Newcastle. Won the league, record is

PLD: 42 W: 34 D:6 L:2 For: 90 Against:20 Pts: 108.

Truly blew the league away, although I should have done with this team, so I awat more serious challenges next year in the Premiership

With Real Madrid, I am top of the League by 12 points from Barca, Final of the Spanish cup, semi final of CL (just beat Chelsea 5-3 on agregate after a 2-3 win at Stamford Bridge, very pleased with that one). Again I should be doing all this with Real tho, but 4-0 wins at home to Barca, and the aforementioned win at Chelsea, and an earlier 0-1 win at Old Trafford I am actually very pleased with! My League record:

Pld: 31 W: 27 D: 3 L: 1 For: 77 Ag: 13 Pts 84

I am with Sheffield Wednesday, this is my 7th season with them (technically 8, as I took over them for the last three games of the 13/14 season). I got them promoted in my first full season (2nd place, if I had won my final game of the season I'd have won the title) and got a good solid 10th place finish in the Prem in my second season. The next two seasons I both finished 4th, followed by two seasons of finishing 3rd. This year, I am up to January, and I am 2 points ahead of 2nd-placed Man City, but they have a game in hand. (The damn fiends are very ominous; they've conceded 3 goals all season).

Also with England, having taken over for my second spell after the 2020 Euros (where I knocked them out in the quarter-finals with Ukraine).

In my second season with Barcelona. First Season, made no signings as the team was strong enough, so just brought in some more staff.

Won League, Spanish Cup (Convincing 4-1 trashing of Real Madrid), Spanish Super Cup and European Super Cup. Champions League evaded me after i had my arse handed to me by Arsenal. (Coinsidence with there upcoming match in real life), Arsenal went on to win it aswell. Played a load of youngsters in the World Club Championships and lost in Semis on Penalties to Pohang Steelers. lol

Second Season, Lost Spanish Super Cup, getting hammered 1-4 by Real Madrid (Oh how the tables have turned) So far im on a 34 unbeatean run in the league. Lost 1 game in the whole of season 1, and havent lost (in the league) since.

Second season was given 50m to spend but boosted that by selling Ibrahimovic to Man city 37.5 and a few other players who were deemed surplus to requirements, and made 100mill off sales. 150mill to spend, brought in Azplilcueta, Aguero, Neymar, Mata and Sakho.

Neymar is on fire at the moment, been bringing him off the bench and he's been scoring, but i've been starting him in the last few matches and he's been scoring for fun. Good times at the Camp Nou. :thumbup:

In the Eight season.

Barcelona. :eek:

7 league wins, 22 cup wins with barca. While i have won one world cup with italy and the brazilian comp with Brazil where i came behind 2-0 at halftime agasint Argetina to win it 5-2 :D

So far the season has been alright my team has finaly started to lose the main faces and pique and Ineista are the only real starters from the orginal team. My regens are amazing and i have had 3 amazing ones come from my youth!! loaned them out and they look like they are ready to take up starting spots in my team which means i am offloading most of my current team.

I am playing as Lusitano de Evora, a club from the Third Division in Portugal, currently sitting 3rd in the Liga Sagres in February 2023, last season we managed our first ever victories over Sporting, Porto & Benfica and are finally attempting to crack the top 3 as we won the League Cup last season.

I'm managing Atlético Tucuman in argentina's first division, predicted to finish last.

the goal is to avoid relegation, and since it goes by averages from the last three seasons, it's 2x tougher to achieve. for example I'm 13th out of 18 on the table right now, which is impressive, and that still doesn't save me from direct relegation as of right now.

one loss and two ties so far, playing 5-3-2 counters, which isn't my style, but my players just aren't suit for creating solid offensive plays.

I have no idea how you guys get the likes of huddersfield into the champions league within 5 seasons! Or even West ham to spend 30m!!! How do you do it?!

I used the 48 month payments, kind of paving a way for the future. :)

Newcastle in the 3rd season. We were top before Xmas, but then suffered a dreadful injury crisis in midfield and are now clinging on to the final CL place with 7 games to go.

Luckily, The South American Triumverate of Awesomeness™ of Zezinho, Jo & Salvio are getting us enough goals to hopefully take that next step up.

I am managing Villa - in 2011. Had a great season last season, finished 3rd, so hoping this year to win the league, but board expectations are only european qualification. Champions league is going well - only real tough team in the group is Bayern!

I managed my home town team Tampere United from Finland for five years and made the team pretty impressive by mostly signing very good youngsters from Africa. I got them to first knock-out stage in the Champions Cup and lost to Barcelona 1-0 on aggregate and thought that was the absolute best I could ever achieve with a team from Finland.

So I then resigned and took charge of Deportivo in Spain. It was late march and they were just below the relegation line, with a very poor and old squad and since the transfer window had already passed I really struggled with them. I managed to finish 17th, only the goal difference separating us from Zaragoza who were relegated. In the summer transfer window I sold most of the oldies in the squad and bought an incredible 9 players (who were all very good and young) from my old Tampere United squad, since they were all unhappy now and wanted to play on a higher level and hence I got them relatively cheap.

Our media media prediction for the 2015/2016 season was 19th, so everyone was expecting us to go down. However, now after 14 games played, we are lying on third place, safely four points away from the next one (Sevilla) and 7 points away from Real Madrid who are leading (C. Ronaldo has been amazing for them this season having bagged 21 goals in 14 league games at the age of 30 now).

Hehe, just wanted to share a bit. First post on the forums and all that, only been lurking for some time :)

I managed my home town team Tampere United from Finland for five years and made the team pretty impressive by mostly signing very good youngsters from Africa. I got them to first knock-out stage in the Champions Cup and lost to Barcelona 1-0 on aggregate and thought that was the absolute best I could ever achieve with a team from Finland.

So I then resigned and took charge of Deportivo in Spain. It was late march and they were just below the relegation line, with a very poor and old squad and since the transfer window had already passed I really struggled with them. I managed to finish 17th, only the goal difference separating us from Zaragoza who were relegated. In the summer transfer window I sold most of the oldies in the squad and bought an incredible 9 players (who were all very good and young) from my old Tampere United squad, since they were all unhappy now and wanted to play on a higher level and hence I got them relatively cheap.

Our media media prediction for the 2015/2016 season was 19th, so everyone was expecting us to go down. However, now after 14 games played, we are lying on third place, safely four points away from the next one (Sevilla) and 7 points away from Real Madrid who are leading (C. Ronaldo has been amazing for them this season having bagged 21 goals in 14 league games at the age of 30 now).

Hehe, just wanted to share a bit. First post on the forums and all that, only been lurking for some time :)

Great first post, and I think it is worth of a career thread. I would like to read how you go with your FM career, even if it is an update every few seasons. :)

Second season with Birmingham and we are having a diasater. After finishing the first seson 9th, I improved the squad in certain postions and after a good start were we got to 6th, we have now hit a wall and slipped to 16th unable to win a league game for 2 months now. I am having to once again invest in new players in the mid season transfer window whilst letting a couple go but still the run goes on. I fear I will have to change my tactics completely which will not suit me as I have made a good tactic but we are giving stupid goals away and making stupid mistakes in key area.

I need to finish top half or think I may get the sack as I think re-building is needed again.

York City.

Gained promotion every season and im now in first year in the Championship. Started poorly but went on a great little run of games and was 8th (2 points off playoffs) but now currently on a horrible winless streak of 9 games and are 12th with around 10 games to go.

My chairman has just sold Boyata (from Man City) over my head for £2.3m which I wasnt too happy about as that kid could have been my 1st choice centre back for years!.

Still haven't spent a single penny since I took over, relied on free transfers and loans so at least I have some cash to spend in the summer with the reluctant sale of Boyata.

UP THE MINSTERMEN!

Cardiff City.

Playing a network game with 2 others.

Only 3 games into the first season and i lost the opener 2-0 at home to Scunthorpe, Beat Cheltenham 3-1 in the League Cup 1st round and drew at Blackpool 1-1 in the 2nd league game of the season.

I have brought in a number of players on free transfers and tried to get rid of some of the rubbish i thought was there. I hope the team starts gelling soon so we can push for the playoffs.

Got another CB coming in and Wendell will arrive on the 31st August to add a bit of flair up front.

I think it is going to be a long season

Feierense

Portugal second division, currently winter break in the 2014/2015 season. 4th place finally found our way maybe the squad is coming together, bought in around 12 players. Still 7 points behind the leader and the board wants promotion, 4 million euros debt for a club worth around 900k.

I hope our form continues and we can clinch second place and promotion.

I'm currently in November of my third season with Aston Villa (it's the 2017-18 season I think). We're fourth in the table, a win away from reaching the first knockout stage of the Champions League and only two points off the league leaders Chelsea in what looks like it is going to be an extremely tight league table, with second, third and fourth all level on points and only separated by the tiniest margins of goal difference, about a goal each.

It feels a bit weird to think that I ended up at Villa having started off with Port Talbot Town in the Welsh league and gone via QPR.

How/where can I find the patch to have all the lower lower leagues? Thanks

Doing ok on my Norwich save - top after 22 games(joint with Colchester I think..), still in the JPT, went out to West Ham in the League Cup :|, managed to get Man.U as a parent team so I'll be looking to them next season for some good loans

Depends on how far you want you go down the pyramid but yhou'll find this in the Editors Hideaway. UncleRon has a download down to 2 leagues below the BSN/BSS (tier 8) and SuperBladesman has a lite version to the same level and a full version down to tier 10/11 including all the local cups.

------------------------------------------------------

Currently I am 'DoF' at a variety of clubs/nations to get the Hall of Fame points to add to the Hall of Fame points page on FM wiki so if people could help me i'd appreciate it.

Archived