has anyone ever been approached by a club while your with a club

Sure.

After 2 years with Lyon (1st year only won the cup, 2nd year won the double + lost CL final), I got a job offer from ManU (Ferguson just retired).

Took the job, was happy with Lyon but if you get an offer like that (and the ability to earn 3x more :)) you take the offer.

I've never been approached by anyone.

This despite generally doing well every where I go.

Maybe it's because I progress up the leagues pretty quickly (usually consecutive seasons), but still think I should be receiving some offers for my world class services!

I got Brentford into the EPL decided I wanted a change. I allowed my contract to run out, but I got offers from league 1 teams, most struggling.

Sure.

After 2 years with Lyon (1st year only won the cup, 2nd year won the double + lost CL final), I got a job offer from ManU (Ferguson just retired).

Took the job, was happy with Lyon but if you get an offer like that (and the ability to earn 3x more :)) you take the offer.

Why do you care about your salary in the game? It doesn't benefit you in anyway and reduces your wage budget :/

All the time , in just on save i started out as Notts County took them to the Championship , only to get approached by West Ham United .. Once there i guided them to 4th in my 1st season and then got offered the Roma job , i declined .. did another season with west ham , won the leauge and got offered the Valencia job , and i took it .. the rest? , as they say , is history .. Valencia are now the world richest/best/successful team ever :)

Why do you care about your salary in the game? It doesn't benefit you in anyway and reduces your wage budget :/

Well, it does benefit me in more wage = less likely to get fired.

But the actual reason I care about salary in game is for realism. If a manager would get that offer, everyone would have taken it. Not to take it would have been unrealistic.

while at Al-Ahly i was approached by shakhtar and fiorentina, at LA Galaxy, i was approached by wolves, bolton and coventry, while at Linfield i was approached by Liverpool, Real Madrid Juventus and Man Utd

turned them all down as i have a plan

after winning the league and champions league with villa in my 4th season i got job offers from celtic, madrid and chelsea. i turned them all down as im trying to make villa the biggest/richest best team in the world. im a rangers fan btw, i just like villa, they seem like one of the few real english teams left.

Playing as Norwich City. I was approached by teams from all over the place. I remember that there were offers from Netherlands, Spain, Argentina and Brazil. Probably a few other countries as well, before in the fourth season Wenger retired and I got offered the Arsenal job, I'd just got Norwich promoted to the EPL. That was actually the first English club that offered me a job. I have since played games with just a single country's leagues (Brazil, Italy, England, Scotland, Spain, and France) loaded and I have never been approached for a job.

I was Newcastle, just finished my second season in charge and Man Utd offered me the managerial job. I didn't take it as I was in a strong position with Newcastle after it had being taken over and the amount of money available at Newcastle was huge compared to Man Utd

i have never am just wondering in fotball manager 2010 if any one has been approached by a club while with a club and if so

1. what club was you

2. who approached you

3. did you take the job

1. Leeds , in third season.. first season.. won L1 , in second season won CH, was middle of third season and i was sitting in around 12th position in prm

2 .FC Bayern Munchen, Roma , various smaller clubs,

3. Took Roma job, since my leeds were struggling in prm, and found wages unrealistic.. when roma offered me 50k. a week.. and leeds were giving me.. i dont recall.. 1.5k ? yeh... Si clearly forgot to take reality check.. about your old club evaluation of you , leeds got relegated without me...

got approach several times on my southampton save on 10.1 but haven't been approached on 10.2 at all despite doing really well (promotions and so forth). Not even been linked with a job let alone actually been offered one. Curious to hear of other peoples experiences of being approached on 10.2 for jobs when starting with sunday league or semi pro rep and at lower league clubs.

In fm09 in my career save I was approached by Real Madrid at the end of my 6th season at Anderlecht, a offer I couldn't refuse off course.

Before that I had already turned down various offers in the likes of Tottenham, Monaco, Lazio, Inter and Sevilla.

Got sacked 14 months later, I was gutted by it, didn't play fm for a whole month after that.

Then I decided to continue that save and had my revenge 4 seasons later when I won the final of the champions league against them with Arsenal.

Yes, managing Roma, Redknapp got the England job, Spurs wanted me, i missed managing in england, was only with roma for 2 seasons, finished 2nd twice, needed new signings, but the board wouldn't give me more money, so i thought to get out while i could

On my current save I started unemployed and was offered and accepted the Luton job.

Promoted to League Two, got to top of league, offered and accepted Leeds job (they were near the top of League One).

Promoted to Championship and then Premier League in successive seasons, offered and accepted Tottenham job, then offered and accepted England job (without managing a single game at Premier League level) so I resigned from Spurs!

Won the 2014 World Cup, offered and accepted Arsenal job and resigned from England.

Player/Club loyalty is currently 8, which is quite generous!

I'm Man City and Inter got taken over around the 3rd season by a Tycoon and Mourinho was sacked because they were around 8th in the league. They offered me the job and a £136m budget but I turned it down.

I've also been approached by England, England U21s, Brazil and Australia. I've turned them all down because I don't want two jobs.

i have never am just wondering in fotball manager 2010 if any one has been approached by a club while with a club and if so

Have you not played the game much? To answer your question, yes hundreds of times by hundreds of teams. But I do play A LOT :D

I was Atletico Madrid. Chelsea offered me a position. And no, I didn't take it. I had spent too much money improving the Atletico squad, it was so close to perfect. I wanted to finish what I started. (Still working on that....)

im in 2016 with newcastle and havnt been offered another job at all :( despite winning the championship, Premiership, FA cup and champs league (all only once), im also the only manager with a world class rep, i dont get it. Ive had about 6 different international jobs though... Bosnia, Croatia, Belgium, Sweden, Brazil and currently in charge of Turkey. (i got sacked as brazil manager haha)

i was notts county. 1st season won league 2, second season won league 1, third season won championship playoffs and was approached man utd as SAF had retired at the end of that season.

Rejected them because i wanted to see how far i could take notts county. First 2 seasons in the prem i finished 12th. 3rd season i finished 4th and won fa cup. 4th season i finished 2nd and won champs league

Archived