Man City announce plans for new stadium

The Man City board have today announced that the club have been granted planning permission to build a new stadium.

Construction of Goater Stadium, named after one of Man City's heroes will cost..... blah blah blah

Goater Stadium?

GOATER STADIUM?!?!

HAHAHAHAAAA!! Has a more average player ever been honoured in this way?!

Tottenham are due a new stadium in the game, their average attendance is about 98% of their capacity. Anybody want to guess what they are going to call it??! My money is on Jason Dozzell Arena.

Ive got a few more.

Darlingtons should be the Asprillia Stadium

Notts county should be the Sol Campbell Arena (jeeze that man ****es a lot of people off...)

Liverpools should be the Mccman-Owen stadium

Newcastles should be the Sports Direct Stadium - oh wait..... :p

Ive got a few more.

Darlingtons should be the Asprillia Stadium

Notts county should be the Sol Campbell Arena (jeeze that man ****es a lot of people off...)

Liverpools should be the Mccman-Owen stadium

Newcastles should be the Sports Direct Stadium - oh wait..... :p

Why would Darlington name ther stadium after a motorbike brand?

Although saying that, they have had 6 stadium names in 6 years :p

I realize that this has nothing to do FM, but when names of stadiums came up, I thought I had share.

Rowan University (college outside of Philadelphia) has just renamed their stadium. Rowan has decided name their stadium after their first head coach, Dick Wacker. As of November 1st, the stadium will be called Dick Wacker Stadium.

REALLY??? Dick Wacker Stadium??? Could they find no one else to name the stadium after???

I had to share. Couldn't make this up if I tried. If you Google this story it will be there.

Archived