Anyone Still playing Fm 09

Im loving it at the moment, kind of gutted that there is a new one, which I take won't merge with 09 saved games?

I had that feeling woth 08, having nearly taken Stafford to the top, 09 arrived and Stafford has never been visited since. I still have the save on my computer and i *may* go back to it one day........ maybe!

lol just wanted to see if im the only one still playing it :o

good luck in ur seasons :D

im pretty doing bad in my 2nd season i havent won a game yet but im unbeaten in four games4 games i won like 2 games and 3 drew and lost 4 so thats pretty good for a team thats expecting to relegate im going to stay in premier for like 2 seasons then i hope i can premote in 4th season :D

im 15th /24 up to now hoping to stay up :D

i changed my away kit to purple looks pretty good and changed my home kits style lol

Yep, I'm still playing it; in fact, I'm still playing on my original save I've had since the game came out, which, for me, is unheard of. In previous games, I've long given up by now, but I've played this one to death and I probably won't give it up even when FM10 comes out.

Just goes to show how the vocal minority are trully vocal and in the minority.

And here was me thinking GD was the general opinion of FM customers.

Daft thread. FM09 is the best in the series by a longshot.

Ahh, yet again you're arrogant enough to claim your opinion as fact. It is the best in the series in your opinion, but no matter how much you crave them to, not everyone shares your opinion. Which is a relief.

I've stopped playing it as I'm looking forward to FM 10. Lately, I've been missing the spark in my save and so by not playing for a few months, along with the new release, I figure I'll enjoy FM10 a bit more. Or it could be that I'm just growing out of the series, but that's not very likely.

Archived