Football Manager Sayings Thread

Ok this thread will be about sayings that youv'e heard or have just made up about FM

Also add if youve made it up or you've seen it somwhere

I'll start by saying

If your'e not laughing and crying at the same time it's not a proper FM game! :D

Friend

Thanks Saxonaitor

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mainly do a lot of swearing and fist pumping. Quite scary.

And a lot of 'Get hold of that', 'Av it', 'Eat it', 'Come on, play it you mug' ... general lunacy.

There's a been a few occasions where strikers KEEP missing clear chances where I repeatedly shout the word "sold" at the screen. I'd like to see that in real life.

I mainly do a lot of swearing and fist pumping. Quite scary.

And a lot of 'Get hold of that', 'Av it', 'Eat it', 'Come on, play it you mug' ... general lunacy.

There's a been a few occasions where strikers KEEP missing clear chances where I repeatedly shout the word "sold" at the screen. I'd like to see that in real life.

lmfao i know what you mean i was managing leeds and delph played a bad pass "eff you" was my response out load then he scored a great goal soon after i shouted "good lad" quite embarrassing really

Yeah I use this one quite a lot. In fact I've just used it relating to a certain brazillian at man city

i most use it when the match involves a certain player who plays for man utd. ok 2...or 3....or 4... or 11... you get the idea but mainly that idiot ronaldo. i ALWAYS close mark, hard tackling and close down often on him just hoping i injure him for a few days...ok months ;)

i most use it when the match involves a certain player who plays for man utd. ok 2...or 3....or 4... or 11... you get the idea but mainly that idiot ronaldo. i ALWAYS close mark, hard tackling and close down often on him just hoping i injure him for a few days...ok months ;)

I'm managing United and sold that bloody cheating portugese arse to real. I've got better players in the youngsters I bought with the 70 mil I got for him

Archived