The last result thread. Cause you're only as good as your last result

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoffenhein (me) 1 - 1 B.München

Podolski got Munich off to a good start scoring in the second minute and I thought I was doomed to a route.

My Defense held strong under the barrage of attacks thrown at me, but in the 52 minute Salihovic scored a belting free kick and from then on in we were on top and should of been two one up if it weren't for them clearing off the line from Gustavo.

I'm proud of this result as Bayern had won all 8 of thier previous matches and were top, after a string of bad results we were coming back onto form with a 4-1 win at dortmund in the previous game and were 11th and I thought we were going to get pummeled but we played superbly and Bayern dropped their first points of the season :)

Man Utd 0 - 0 Inter in the Champs League quarter final :mad:AARGH!:mad:

Out on away goals to Utd - the Meazza game finished 1 -1.

What makes it even worse is the last game we lost was the Champs League final to them as well, last season :(

I wish Fergie would bog off and do his garden or something!

Ah well, onwards and upwards:

Celebrations went on all night in Milan with a quick recovery to retain the scudetto against the Diavolo Inter 2 - 0 Milan :cool:

Man City 1-0 Man U

1st game of season 1, my only first team new signing Julio Cruz (550k, why im being stingy with city god only knows!) scores a curling 25 yarder.

Delighted considering my team was in near mutiny over some of "unfair" team talks in the euro qualifiers... they've all shut up now.

Im Bournemouth (im a top half prem team and just played Southend (they are play-offs in championship) in FA Cup 3rd round at Southend.

I had no recognised strikers available, so i gave a youngster his debut up front alongside a attacking midfielder with decent finishing.

The youngster nets the only goal of the game in the 67th min!! Quality this kid may have just made his way up the club hierarchy!! :D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

I am about to enbark on the most important few days on my managerial career to date. I have already won the league cup and also clinched the premiership title last game. Now for the FA cup final and the Champions League Final...I`m going to make a cup of coffee and go outside for a ciggie before the finale. :)

ManchesterUnited-5.png

Archived