[FM20][WIP] The Full Scottish Pyramid

15 hours ago, wardog said:

Will keep an eye on this. Would you mind if I gave it a shout out on YT once fully out as think alot of my subscriber base would be interested in this 

Not at all! Happy for anyone to use it however they like.

4 hours ago, montrosefc said:

Hoping there will be an option where the junior teams can progress all the way to the SPL

There will be. Promised Mark Dallas I’d do it to let Maryhill have a route to the top haha.

I’ll do the normal pyramid first then amend it slightly for the fantasy one - makes life easier!

Vale of Clyde going into the Champs League for me.

The club gave me a few replies and retweets last year with the database and my push for the Juniors Premiership title and I promised them the promised land if there was a fantasy pyramid this year. 

One small wee change required;

Montrose Roselea's main colours are now blue/white and the away kit is green/white as seen here.

68318316_2202197049891369_3830880819648397312_n.thumb.jpg.06f6b1d5efd524cbccb97594e580ff27.jpg69263770_2239477646163309_4965980859971665920_o.thumb.jpg.e1bdd6bc7d4ca6f57d669809e589081c.jpg

Home ground is now Links Park with reserve/youth matches being played at Broomfield Park.

They have even adopted an adapted version of the Montrose FC badge to reflect the closer links between the 2 clubs

I was hoping you'd do a db. I'm going to start with Fort William and only sign players from the Highlands or ICT academy loans. Three days in the file looks great. 

Mozza, thanks for your work on the Lowland League Catchup pod as well. Anybody checking this thread out that hasn't listened to it should give it a listen. 

On 24/11/2019 at 20:46, davenumber40 said:

The loan rules for the Highland league include a maximum of four players on loan and a maximum of two players on loan from the same team. I think this may be incorrect

I'll check and fix if required...

On 25/11/2019 at 16:12, WynnZeroOne said:

Just checking.... does this imply there are no foreigners allowed in SPL squad?

image.thumb.png.3eb53577d3c9fe2d7541af15028f92bc.png

I believe that refers to the worst Brexit rules? I've not amended the Premiership at all, so that's standard in game.

Expect a full updated file release this weekend folks - and thank you for the kind words @davenumber40! Appreciate you listening to the pod.

On 24/11/2019 at 20:46, davenumber40 said:

The loan rules for the Highland league include a maximum of four players on loan and a maximum of two players on loan from the same team. I think this may be incorrect

Can't see any mention of loan restrictions the league rules - unless I'm too tired to process it!

@anitamui It used to lead to a cup against SPFL sides - has become more of a lower league cup itself now.

As requested - leagues included:

Premiership
Championship
League 1
League 2
Highland League
Lowland League
South of Scotland League
East of Scotland Premier
East of Scotland 1st Division (A&B)
Scottish Junior Leagues (All four tiers)

I'll likely move on to making some kits, but it'll take a while!

no promotion from the juniors, I won the west premier league but was in the same league next season, also found that all the contracts expired before the junior cup final which left me 6 first team players short for the final. I still enjoyed the season though, everything else worked fine.

8 小时前, gedro2说:

no promotion from the juniors, I won the west premier league but was in the same league next season, also found that all the contracts expired before the junior cup final which left me 6 first team players short for the final. I still enjoyed the season though, everything else worked fine.

IRL there's also no promotion from Juniors in Scotland

On 03/12/2019 at 01:27, gedro2 said:

That's as it is IRL, yeah.

On 03/12/2019 at 13:21, metallimuse said:

Any word on the fantasy promotion file Mozza?

Expect it either next weekend or the weekend after :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24/01/2020 at 12:44, gf said:

Hey. I'm new to FM 20 and am looking to bring Clydebank into either the East of Scotland or Lowland League. Is it possible for me to move teams around like that?

yes with the editor u can if u want

Edited by Andrew Price

23 hours ago, gf said:

Hey. I'm new to FM 20 and am looking to bring Clydebank into either the East of Scotland or Lowland League. Is it possible for me to move teams around like that?

If memory serves, last year the database Mozza provided wasn’t able to be edited but try your luck. The fact we’re all waiting for the fantasy database though makes me think no.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, JD 1984 said:

The fantasy DB isnt happening is it? 😢

hey there is a fantasy db on the steam workshop its great its scottish premiership all the way down to the caledonian amateure division 3 and all the cups its brilliant its got my local lothian and edinburgh amateure league in it

21 hours ago, kieko1986 said:

hey there is a fantasy db on the steam workshop its great its scottish premiership all the way down to the caledonian amateure division 3 and all the cups its brilliant its got my local lothian and edinburgh amateure league in it

Really? Excellent thanks for the heads up 👍🏻 Whats the creator so I can find it. Thank you again 

On 14/02/2020 at 17:09, kieko1986 said:

Nice recommendation! I have my local side Harestanes and my uni, Glasgow University playable now. 

There's an issue I've noticed in the Scottish Fantasy Pyramid from the Steam Workshop. There are fixtures that appear to be duplicated and played on the same day. 

Example:

684AF4CC2F18D387D922F736E32D95171969ADF8 (1366×768)

This match against Thorn Athletic is due to be played on Saturday the 7th of September, and it appears twice in my schedule. I've never encountered this before so I don't know whether it is something that will cause issues when I come to the game, or whether it will just resolve itself. The same things happen at other clubs and further down my schedule. 

Anyone ever had this situation in a save?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to use this as a base for my own custom setup - replacing all the teams in the professional leagues with new clubs on an even footing. Creating and swapping in the new clubs is no bother, but I'm having some trouble setting up promotion / relegation for the U18s. I've set up promotion/relegation in the advanced rules as 

Scottish U18 League (main format) / Stages / Stage 0 - elit (Leauge) / League Settings / Qualification Rules / Relegation Rules / Number of relegation places: 1, competition relegated to: Scottish U18 Performance League, min / max overall relegation places: 1

Scottish U18 League (main format) / Stages / Stage 1 - perf (Leauge) / League Settings / Qualification Rules / Promotion Rules / Number of promotion places: 1, competition promoted to: Scottish U18 Elite League, min / max overall Promotion places: 1

When I view the U18s in-game at Overview / Rules, it says the promotion & relegation rules are all as they should be. Simming to the end of the season shows the team bottom of the Elite league as (R) and the team top of the tier 2 league as (C), but come the next season the teams are all in the same division. After year 1, Killie U18s show as relegated but are right back in there for year 2. Hibs U18s finished bottom of the elite league 2 seasons in a row, marked in the table as relegated, but just stay up there.

So... What am I missing?

• 4 months later...