When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

Just popped into another thread and saw a nice big advert for this thread, good on yer @bigmattb28 spread the word

Need to get this thread as the top thread of all time, and I really wanna get that opening post upvote record

Just now, swirlypop69 said:

I don't really post here, but have upvoted the first post. 

Good luck in your quest.

Thank you sir, here have a Chuck Norris Joke:

Chuck Norris has never been accused of murder because his roundhouse kicks are recognized as "acts of God."

Just now, Giantplaything said:

Just dusted off my account to upvote OP. May your wonderkids be plentiful. :brock:

You're a good person, here's a Chuck Norris joke:

Chuck Norris is the only man who has, literally, beaten the odds. With his fists.

3 minutes ago, THEGLADIATOR said:

Cmon MJ, it's time...

6.thumb.PNG.46e6618f95a7e9d26f9b3f4977f3dba0.PNG

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

He's already said the beta won't come out until the first post on this thread beats the record of 138

Quoted the wrong person sorry mate

1 minute ago, mmanu said:

damn guys!!! just realized I hadn't upvoted!!! (just did)

Thank you for correcting your wrongs, you get 2 Chuck Norris jokes

Chuck Norris likes his ice like he likes his skulls: crushed.

Everything King Midas touches turns to gold. Everything Chuck Norris touches turns up dead.

41 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Hi dad, have you upvoted my opening post on the first page? Also we need to see some Chuck Norris jokes.

Chuck Norris is already playing the FM20 beta and he's single handedly outrunning the opposition midfield.

Just now, bartrix said:

Chuck Norris is already playing the FM20 beta and he's single handedly outrunning the opposition midfield.

I heard Chuck Norris completed FM20, and is currently playing FM24

1 minute ago, PhilT said:

At the chance of making an ass out of myself again, may I ask what the Greggs references are about? (I don't follow the news.)

Pasties, Pies, Sausage Rolls, Cakes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 minute ago, PhilT said:

At the chance of making an ass out of myself again, may I ask what the Greggs references are about? (I don't follow the news.)

Chicken bakes, steak bakes, pepperoni bakes, danisth pastries, donuts, sausages rolls

maybe we started this conversation too early? Miles himself said at two weeks before official game release, so it's possible that beta won't be released for next 6 or even more days...

Edited by dubaRA7

3 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

No it's tea time here up North, it's them down south that call tea time dinner time

I’m down south, but it’s tea time for me. Mind you, my step dad is from Grimsby so I’ve had northern influneces