When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

?format=1500w

Is that so if you only lose 8-0 to Leicester it's a success? 

Sorry, couldn't resist, I'll get you a steak bake.

Me and a mate are going to do a get to know FM20 save with the Manchester clubs, before we move onto our full game with Exeter and Plymouth. I will be City and Argyle respectively.

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Is that so if you only lose 8-0 to Leicester it's a success? 

Sorry, couldn't resist, I'll get you a steak bake.

Me and a mate are going to do a get to know FM20 save with the Manchester clubs, before we move onto our full game with Exeter and Plymouth. I will be City and Argyle respectively.

It's cool - you can imagine the stick I've had from the people I know who support Portsmouth!

And it's not lost on me that I'm currently managing Leicester in FM19!!

Just looking at those hours spent on the previous page...

Wow around 550 and 450 hours on FM17 and FM18 respectively look like rookie numbers now don't they. Let's hope I can get to at least 1000 this time.

Edited by Minuy600

Just now, kevhamster said:

It's cool - you can imagine the stick I've had from the people I know who support Portsmouth!

And it's not lost on me that I'm currently managing Leicester in FM19!!

Do people still support Portsmouth? There are 3 much bigger teams on the South Coast. And living in Bournemouth, Portsmouth don't enter my mind anywhere near as much as you guys and Brighton, if at all.

3 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Do people still support Portsmouth? There are 3 much bigger teams on the South Coast. And living in Bournemouth, Portsmouth don't enter my mind anywhere near as much as you guys and Brighton, if at all.

giphy.gif

Indeed, they still have quite the fanbase, and it's the highlight of their year when we have a shocker!

Bournemouth dislike Saints almost as much, where as most of us have followed them as a second team back when they were in the lower leagues!!

7 minutes ago, Minuy600 said:

Just looking at those hours spent on the previous page...

Wow around 550 and 450 hours on FM17 and FM18 respectively look like rookie numbers now don't they. Let's hope I can get to at least 1000 this time.

I expect to see at least 1,000 hours on FM20 from you just on the beta.

Morning everyone!

Are you ready for a fantastic day?

I'm pretty sure we will have Beta today. Just like I was sure yesterday and the day before. So I'm reliable.

Hear me Miles (don't be upset already is too early in the morning).

1 minute ago, kevhamster said:

giphy.gif

Indeed, they still have quite the fanbase, and it's the highlight of their year when we have a shocker!

Bournemouth dislike Saints almost as much, where as most of us have followed them as a second team back when they were in the lower leagues!!

I know a lot of Bournemouth fans, my brother has been one ever since he went to Uni and got bullied for supporting United, and I would say that most have more distaste for Brighton and Reading - presumably having spent more time in the same division. I think for a lot, Southampton was always their Premier League team. Personally my soft spot for you guys comes from the great Matt Le Tissier

1 minute ago, 99 said:

Morning everyone!

I'm pretty sure we will have Beta today. Just like I was sure yesterday and the day before. So I'm reliable.

You're as reliable as Southampton's defense...... 

Morning @bigmattb28 and everyone else. I'm ready for some silly antics today and beta release definitely tonight, right?

Don't think It'll be next Tuesday because isn't Red Dead Redemption 2 out? And if anyone hasn't got a console, that game is class.

Still recovering from Rashford's worldy last night.

Just now, gunner86 said:

I know a lot of Bournemouth fans, my brother has been one ever since he went to Uni and got bullied for supporting United, and I would say that most have more distaste for Brighton and Reading - presumably having spent more time in the same division. I think for a lot, Southampton was always their Premier League team. Personally my soft spot for you guys comes from the great Matt Le Tissier

I would like them because of Le Tiss, however growing up in the 90's he always, and I mean always used to score absolute worldies against Newcastle, seriously just search Matt Le Tissier goals on You tube and literally all the best ones are against Newcastle.

2 minutes ago, 99 said:

Morning everyone!

No one is ever wrong 3 days in a row. (Except Portsmouth fans, and people from Kansas)

So I share your feeling that it's today.

Which would be typical as I have a nursery viewing and a work halloween party to go to. So if when it drops, you're all welcome.

2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

eZhUagW.gif?noredirect

Just now, KingBuzzo15 said:

Morning @bigmattb28 and everyone else. I'm ready for some silly antics today and beta release definitely tonight, right?

Don't think It'll be next Tuesday because isn't Red Dead Redemption 2 out? And if anyone hasn't got a console, that game is class.

Still recovering from Rashford's worldy last night.

Hey fellow Beta thread veteran, yeah I've got Red Dead on Xbox, hardly played it though but when I do I've been online with it, you played much of it?

If Beta isn't today I think Monday will likely be the day. Can;t see it being on a Friday or over the weekend, despite my initial thoughts of a Saturday release

6 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I would like them because of Le Tiss, however growing up in the 90's he always, and I mean always used to score absolute worldies against Newcastle, seriously just search Matt Le Tissier goals on You tube and literally all the best ones are against Newcastle.

AlienatedMiserlyChinesecrocodilelizard-s

MinorSizzlingErne-size_restricted.gif

6 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Hey fellow Beta thread veteran, yeah I've got Red Dead on Xbox, hardly played it though but when I do I've been online with it, you played much of it?

If Beta isn't today I think Monday will likely be the day. Can;t see it being on a Friday or over the weekend, despite my initial thoughts of a Saturday release

Yeah I've played quite a bit. Not played online though.

4 minutes ago, SortitoutsiVP said:

Anyone else unable to access the site for a couple of mins just now and expecting to come back to some beta news :(

I never leave, so they can never stop me getting in

hace 5 minutos, SortitoutsiVP dijo:

Anyone else unable to access the site for a couple of mins just now and expecting to come back to some beta news :(

Yes, and the first thing I did was to restart steam just in case the downtime meant the beta was out..

To any beta thread rookies, you need to like the opening post on the first page (at the time of writing we've got 143 upvotes!!) as well as sharing some Chuck Norris jokes, any and all type of memes, a few 90's wrestling pics too, oh and don't forget to to get involved in the great gif war of 2019. Thanks.

30 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Bournemouth and Brighton don't count, Portsmouth don't have anything to really laugh about this season losing 'the match' 0-4 at home :D

3 minutes ago, alby23832383 said:

Im based in australia.. was hoping the BETA would be released at 9am GMT to give me a few hours of playing tonight... how disappointed i am right now :'(

Look at the bright side, when you wake up  your tomorrow or our today you'll be able to pull a sicky because the Beta is out (probably)

You'll still be upside down though.

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Look at the bright side, when you wake up  your tomorrow or our today you'll be able to pull a sicky because the Beta is out (probably)

Yeah I'd hate to be upside down when the beta drops

Just now, gunner86 said:

i wont lie.. there is alarms set on my phone for midnight, 2am and 4am to start the download if it doesnt release soon haha

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Fun fact, it was Summerslam 92 that got me into wrestling.

Awesome!  Was a very good show, and Bret v Davey was just an incredible match.  Even more so, when you realise Davey was completely off his tits on a cocktail of drugs so Bret had to carefully lead the entire thing on his own!

41 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

How rude!!! :eek:

5 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Awesome!  Was a very good show, and Bret v Davey was just an incredible match.  Even more so, when you realise Davey was completely off his tits on a cocktail of drugs so Bret had to carefully lead the entire thing on his own!

Yep, I met Bret Hart in April too. That was the match that literally got me into wrestling, read Brets book about Davey being pure radgie and it makes it even more special