New Laptop/PC- Help Needed

12 hours ago, Maxwoodard93 said:

Hi all, 

any idea how many leagues this would be able to run without being painfully slow? I'm used to playing fm on a laptop that's a good few years old and just about pulls half a star with one/two leagues loaded so anything around two to three stars and say 8 leagues would be perfect if this could do it? 

Specs are: 

• Intel Core i5-6200U Processor
  • RAM: 8 GB
  • Storage: 1 TB HDD
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 940MX

its the Lenovo ideapad 510, would be 500 quid so any suggestions for a better laptop for similar price would be ideal? 

Thank you 

Star rating is almost impossible to say.. but that would play fm fairly well.. it's a decent laptop for sure, and will run 8 leagues fine.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Welshace said:

Star rating is almost impossible to say.. but that would play fm fairly well.. it's a decent laptop for sure, and will run 8 leagues fine.

Thank you! Just need to be able to play fm at a speed that doesn't take 5 minutes to get through the first international fixture date! 

Just so I can shop about a bit from what I've read 8gb of ram, and a decent processor are the two main things needed for fm and graphics card for match engine but is there anything else that really helps? Sorry for 101 questions! 

14 minutes ago, Maxwoodard93 said:

Thank you! Just need to be able to play fm at a speed that doesn't take 5 minutes to get through the first international fixture date! 

Just so I can shop about a bit from what I've read 8gb of ram, and a decent processor are the two main things needed for fm and graphics card for match engine but is there anything else that really helps? Sorry for 101 questions! 

How about:

http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/hp-250-core-i7-8gb-256gb-ssd-windows-10-laptop-x0q77es/version.asp

Hi everyone

Looking for a new laptop. It will be mainly used for everyday use (web browsing etc.) but I want to to be able to run FM of course! I like to run around 8 leagues. 

My budget is an absolute maximum of £700. 

I've spent hour & hours searching & reading this forum & still haven't made a final decision. From what I've read I should be looking for a good processor & ideally a dedicated graphics card for 3D. 

Has anyone got any suggestions? Your help would be really appreciated!!

I've found the 2 laptops below, which one would you suggest?

Lenovo IdeaPad 710S 13.3"

or

LENOVO IdeaPad 510 15.6"

Thanks

Sam

On 12/12/2016 at 12:20, herne79 said:

I've finally taken the plunge and bought the Dell Inspiron 15 7000 with the i7 7500u processor here http://www.dell.com/uk/p/inspiron-15-7560-laptop/pd?oc=cn75602&model_id=inspiron-15-7560-laptop.

With a little shopping around, Currys/PC World are offering it with a discount code, so got it for £100 less than on the Dell site.

How are you getting on with it

HI to everyone :) I recently bought new ASUS gamer laptop but I HATE THE TOUCHPAD! So thinking of buying new laptop.

Any one playing FM17 with Microsoft Surface pro 3 model? I mean the model which has Intel i7, 512 SSD and 8 GB ram? 

I have no better specs but if someone can help? Thanks :)

5 hours ago, gechal said:

How are you getting on with it

Good, impressed with it.

Screen is excellent, and FM nips along at a decent pace.  I usually play with large database, 12-14 leagues loaded and it seems fine to me.

3D match also good and the in game preferences default the video settings here to Very High, so full detail.

Movies stream well in 1080p with no buffering, and Cortana is a bit of a novelty.  Other games also play well (not played much yet however) such as World of Warcraft and Motorsport Manager.  MS Office, email, web browsing and so on all a-ok too.

Downsides - trackpad takes a little getting used to (it seems to be touch sensitive, so just nudging it slightly can trigger a left click), the sound is a bit tinny from the onboard speakers, and you can hear the fans when they come on although I wouldn't say they are massively noisy.  But then it's a laptop with a discrete graphics card, and a pretty thin and light laptop too, so not an awful lot of room for powerful speakers or cooling airflow.  I can always plug in headphones and I've only heard the fans when in a 3D game.

Build quality is also really good.  And I uninstalled the Dell bloatware / McAfee once I'd finished my initial set up.

I'm sure something from MSI for example would be a little cheaper and have similar performance, but then it wouldn't be quite as thin and light which was my priority.  Overall very happy with it.

On 12/12/2016 at 04:20, herne79 said:

I've finally taken the plunge and bought the Dell Inspiron 15 7000 with the i7 7500u processor here http://www.dell.com/uk/p/inspiron-15-7560-laptop/pd?oc=cn75602&model_id=inspiron-15-7560-laptop.

With a little shopping around, Currys/PC World are offering it with a discount code, so got it for £100 less than on the Dell site.

I just bought this myself yesterday. Dell was selling it through Amazon in the US. At about 20% off the cost. It came down to this and a Lenovo Flex 4. This won out for having twice the memory and twice the sized SSD, for only ~$100 more.

22 minutes ago, herne79 said:

Good, impressed with it.

Screen is excellent, and FM nips along at a decent pace.  I usually play with large database, 12-14 leagues loaded and it seems fine to me.

3D match also good and the in game preferences default the video settings here to Very High, so full detail.

Movies stream well in 1080p with no buffering, and Cortana is a bit of a novelty.  Other games also play well (not played much yet however) such as World of Warcraft and Motorsport Manager.  MS Office, email, web browsing and so on all a-ok too.

Downsides - trackpad takes a little getting used to (it seems to be touch sensitive, so just nudging it slightly can trigger a left click), the sound is a bit tinny from the onboard speakers, and you can hear the fans when they come on although I wouldn't say they are massively noisy.  But then it's a laptop with a discrete graphics card, and a pretty thin and light laptop too, so not an awful lot of room for powerful speakers or cooling airflow.  I can always plug in headphones and I've only heard the fans when in a 3D game.

Build quality is also really good.  And I uninstalled the Dell bloatware / McAfee once I'd finished my initial set up.

I'm sure something from MSI for example would be a little cheaper and have similar performance, but then it wouldn't be quite as thin and light which was my priority.  Overall very happy with it.

Ok thanks for that. Maybe the trackpad has a sensitivity setting?

I thought the hard disk would be for storage and the ssd for running programs, so surprised to hear of the fans running quite so hard.

58 minutes ago, gechal said:

Ok thanks for that. Maybe the trackpad has a sensitivity setting?

I thought the hard disk would be for storage and the ssd for running programs, so surprised to hear of the fans running quite so hard.

No HDD, just a 256gb SSD.  The fans only seem to kick in for (I assume) the graphics card once that starts getting hot, possibly the CPU as well.  Typing this and the loudest thing is the keyboard, no fan at all.

Graphics cards:

I currently have a GeForce GT640, which I would like to upgrade.

I'm finding there are altogether too many options available and knowing which is 'right' is tricky, without in-depth knowledge.

Looking to spend around £150 +/-

Could anyone recommend a particular card in this price range? I'm just looking for something which will give me a nice performance boost and more longevity, and that is actually worth the outlay to upgrade over the current 640. Any thoughts welcome:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/search/index/sSearch/geforce/sFilter_category/PC+Components/sSort/3/sPerPage/12/sPage/4

• MEMORY LAYOUT1 x 4 Gigabyte
  • EXPANDABLE MEMORY16 GB
  • GRAPHICS MEMORY2 GB
  • RAM TYPEDDR4
  • MEMORY SLOTS1 SODIMM
  • RAM SPEED2133 Mhz
  • CAPACITY4 GB

General Information

• MODELUX310UQ-GL031T
  • BRANDAsus

Primary Storage

• SSD CAPACITY512 GB

Processor

• GRAPHIC PROCESSOR VARIANT940MX
  • PROCESSOR MODELCore i5 6th Gen
  • CLOCKSPEED2.3 Ghz
  • PROCESSOR MAKEIntel
  • GRAPHIC PROCESSORNVIDIA GeForce 940MX
  • PROCESSORIntel Core i5-6200U
  • GRAPHIC PROCESSOR MAKENVIDIA
  • GRAPHIC PROCESSOR MODELGeforce
  • PROCESSOR VARIANT6200U

Will i be able to run fm 17 for 3d matches from the specs?

6-7 nations database around 50k..   

thanks for the help.

Hey guys, 

I'm looking to upgrade my laptop because as of right now my current setup is on its last legs (it's also never been able to run an FM save with more than one nation loaded) I'm looking for a powerhouse of a laptop, but one that won't be ridiculously priced. Somewhere around £600-£900 and I am currently trying to decide between these two in particular: 

http://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/80NV001QUK-Lenovo-Ideapad-Y700-15_2023688.html

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/dell-inspiron-15-7000-15-6-laptop-silver-10153659-pdt.html

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :) 

A little heads up. 

MSI Laptops are heavily recommended in this thread, saveonlaptops are offering £100 off with the code LOVE100 at the checkout. 

I'm looking at getting one myself just wondering what @Welshaceand the rest of the big contributors rate as the best value if using this code(regardless of budget, as I'm flexible). I want a silky smooth experience would be running Large database with around 4 playable leagues and a handful of non-playable (if that's what it's called - not played FM in a few years). 

Hope the code helps a few people and appreciate any opinions offered. 

Hi all, bought the laptop recommended above and it's excellent and runs fm brilliant apart from one small gripe. 

Occasionally I get a small flicker in random specified spots of the screen, I've no idea what it is causing it? 

Any ideas anyone? 

Also, sorry for abundance of questions but does anyone know how to change the dedicated ram for the built in intel graphics? Ive tried bios etc and can't find it anywhere!

Thank you! 

3 hours ago, GM1903 said:

@herne79

Hey man how ru getting on with your new laptop? Any issues? Am considering getting it

I like it, its great for my needs (which are more than just FM).

Even though it has a graphics card in it I wouldn't call it a gaming laptop.  More of a slimline laptop with a gpu added.  Nice processor with plenty of ram.

Hi Everyone...

I bought an ASUS ROG laptop about a year ago which whilst it was expensive has been worth it, handles all games with ease including new AAA titles.  No issues with loading all leagues/massive database on FM17.

Having said that, it is a bulky 17" beast which I find uncomfortable on my lap etc and I find myself using it on my desk mostly (note to self - next time I will buy a desktop rather than 'gaming' laptop as they are not really very mobile!).  Therefore I am now looking for a smaller more portable ultrabook/laptop that I can use when I am relaxing in the living room or even in bed etc.  Will be used for general browsing, watching films and of course FM (won't be playing any other games on it so a discrete GPU isn't necessary).

So I've been looking around and there are some seriously nice ultrabooks out there but problem is they are costly e.g. Dell XPS 13 which will set me back around a grand which is too much for what I will be using it for so although I'd love to get the XPS 13 or the new ASUS Zenbook I cannot justify paying that much.

The criteria is that ideally I want it to be either 13.3" or 14", I don't want a 15.6" just for portability reasons and also had an ASUS UX32A previously which I loved (that was 13.3").

Budget is ideally below £600 and currently I have a couple in mind:

1- Lenovo Ideapad 510s (£549) - http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/lenovo-ideapad-510s-14-laptop-silver-10146499-pdt.html

This seems to be the best available for the price - there are some similarly priced ASUS zenbook ultrabooks however the specs aren't as good

2- Lenovo Yoga 710 (on offer at £599.95) - http://www.johnlewis.com/lenovo-yoga-710-convertible-laptop-intel-core-i5-8gb-ram-256gb-ssd-14-full-hd-silver/p3100893?s_afcid=af_47868&awc=1203_1482708508_651bc1a17b42968a6884dcfbcef69a15

I'm a bit wary of the 2-in-1 concept so would welcome thoughts, also glossy screens worry me in terms of reflection.  I don't think I'd be using the tablet mode much so seems a little gimmicky to me, but again welcome thoughts from anyone who has used them.  This has the latest Kaby Lake CPU but I think the difference between 6th & 7th gen intel CPU's is minimal and actually I think the i5 in the 510s is probably the better of the two.

I don't really need a CD drive and also no particular criteria in terms of connectivity etc, it would be a plus if the bezel was smaller on the laptop but I know you can't have it all for this price point.  

Would welcome thoughts on the two above as I'm currently leaning towards the Ideapad 510s, also any other recommendations? and finally would it be worth splashing out a few more hundred quid to get a top end ultrabook for what I will be using it for?

Thanks in advance

You've pretty much nailed on your own recommendation there... the ideapad is better in most cases by a country mile imo..

As soon as you add a £100 or so to your budget, obviously the standard you can get goes up considerably, but your needs don't seem to warrant it tbh. And I can't seem to find a  much better deal around than the ideapad tbh...

Although, I'd consider getting it from them direct http://shop.lenovo.com/gb/en/laptops/ideapad/500-series/510s-14-inch/#SYSTEM

I haven't checked but  i'd look into the warranty details at least from both outlets.

27 minutes ago, Welshace said:

You've pretty much nailed on your own recommendation there... the ideapad is better in most cases by a country mile imo..

As soon as you add a £100 or so to your budget, obviously the standard you can get goes up considerably, but your needs don't seem to warrant it tbh. And I can't seem to find a  much better deal around than the ideapad tbh...

Although, I'd consider getting it from them direct http://shop.lenovo.com/gb/en/laptops/ideapad/500-series/510s-14-inch/#SYSTEM

I haven't checked but  i'd look into the warranty details at least from both outlets.

Thanks mate, your insight is always appreciated.  I will look into the warranties and then decide where to order it from. 

Just out of curiosity, you mentioned if adding £100 odd it would open up other options, any examples? 

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-pavilion-full-hd-15-6-laptop-with-the-latest-intel-core-i7-processor-silver-10151793-pdt.html

is this any good for playing FM? Want around 7 or 8 countries in europe with all leagues running (inc england) also want to run in 3D. Thanks for any help

or is this better

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Acer-Aspire-E5-575-39-62-Inch-Notebook/dp/B01M6YTT4H/ref=sr_1_4?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1482865400&sr=1-4&keywords=laptop

Also I want it to be able to run motorsport manager if possible?

16 minutes ago, jim owen said:

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-pavilion-full-hd-15-6-laptop-with-the-latest-intel-core-i7-processor-silver-10151793-pdt.html

is this any good for playing FM? Want around 7 or 8 countries in europe with all leagues running (inc england) also want to run in 3D. Thanks for any help

or is this better

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Acer-Aspire-E5-575-39-62-Inch-Notebook/dp/B01M6YTT4H/ref=sr_1_4?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1482865400&sr=1-4&keywords=laptop

Also I want it to be able to run motorsport manager if possible?

Hard to tell, as the amazon link doesn't tell me what type of I7 it includes... other than that, both are similar specs so not a lot between them.

Motorsport manager may require a graphics card, I've never played it, so couldn't tell you.. although a google search will tell you whether it does or not.

4 hours ago, Welshace said:

Hard to tell, as the amazon link doesn't tell me what type of I7 it includes... other than that, both are similar specs so not a lot between them.

Motorsport manager may require a graphics card, I've never played it, so couldn't tell you.. although a google search will tell you whether it does or not.

So you think they are both good enough for footabll manager then? with the leagues i specified aove. I currently have this, http://www.tesco.com/direct/acer-es1-531-156-celeron-4gb-ram-1tb-hdd-laptop-black/769-9783.prd, are the above a significant improvement, i on't know much about computers 

9 hours ago, jim owen said:

So you think they are both good enough for footabll manager then? with the leagues i specified aove. I currently have this, http://www.tesco.com/direct/acer-es1-531-156-celeron-4gb-ram-1tb-hdd-laptop-black/769-9783.prd, are the above a significant improvement, i on't know much about computers 

Yep, big upgrade, but can't tell you how much as I don't know the full spec as I said above..  but yes, it will play fm fine.

Hi, went and upgraded my old HP Pav G6 with Intel® Core™ i3-6100U Processor
RAM: 8 GB / Storage: 1 TB HDD to what I thought would be a much better laptop:-

http://www.very.co.uk/acer-aspire-e-15-amd-a9-processor-8gb-ddr4-ram-1tb-hard-drive-128gb-ssd-156-inch-laptop-with-optional-microsoft-office-365-home-black/1600097932.prd Acer Aspire E 15 E5-525-95SK

• AMD A9-9410 Processor (2.90/3.50 GHz)
  • 8 GB DDR4 RAM
  • 128 GB Solid State Drive
  • 1 Tb Hard Disc Drive
  • 15.6 inch HD LED-Backlit Display (1366x768)
  • DVD SuperMulti Drive
  • AMD Graphics
  • Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Only usually play with one active league with top 3 Divisions active, was getting at least 3 stars on the performance indicator with HP Pav..........installed onto new Aspire E 15 and with Eng league, top 3 leagues I get 1/2 star and its unbelievably slow going through pre-season. (If i holiday for a week it will take at least 10 mins!)

I thought the DDR Ram and SSD would help improve speed and that the AMD A9 was a notch up on the i3, but just below i5.   Acer Aspire being sent back as pretty slow on browsing too so looking at another new one.......http://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/NX.RV4EK.001-Acer-Aspire-5755G_1175154.html  1 posted above, concerned another Acer Aspire but is the i7 the big difference???  

Thanks, only use for browsing and FM

I would like to run FM 2017 with 2/3 nations no problems. Would either of these do the job? Which one is better value for money? Will only use for browsing, FM and M office.

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/lenovo-yoga-510-14-full-hd-2-in-1-with-faster-ssd-storage-black-10153587-pdt.html

or

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-pavilion-15-au071sa-15-6-laptop-blue-10147524-pdt.html

Thanks!

5 hours ago, antmoss3 said:

Did you go with the HP on offer from Currys? If so, any good?

Gone with the acer from amazon, looks to be the same specs, but i have spare power cables for acer already plus includes a graphics card which the hp didnt say it did, both were the same price

Hi all,

I'm after a new laptop, budget of £600-£700 and ideally from a reputable retailer/high street chain in case of any faults or problems. I am wanting to run 15-20 leagues, lots of detail and 3D match engine.

looking for as many of my wish list specs below as possible:

SSD

Dedicated graphics card, 2GB or higher

i5 processor or better

struggling to find much in my budget but I am not very good with searching nor have particularly good computer knowledge. Is anyone able to advise on any good deals that meet as much of the above as possible?

best I have found is the link below, is this any good? 

http://www.tesco.com/direct/acer-aspire-f15-gaming-laptop-core-i5-156-8gb-1tb256gb-ssd-2gb-gtx950-black/118-6845.prd?skuId=118-6845#product-details-container

I appreciate the usual guys who help on here do so voluntarily in their own time. Therefore any help and time is greatly appreciated. 

1 hour ago, BuryBlade said:

Hi all,

I'm after a new laptop, budget of £600-£700 and ideally from a reputable retailer/high street chain in case of any faults or problems. I am wanting to run 15-20 leagues, lots of detail and 3D match engine.

looking for as many of my wish list specs below as possible:

SSD

Dedicated graphics card, 2GB or higher

i5 processor or better

struggling to find much in my budget but I am not very good with searching nor have particularly good computer knowledge. Is anyone able to advise on any good deals that meet as much of the above as possible?

best I have found is the link below, is this any good? 

http://www.tesco.com/direct/acer-aspire-f15-gaming-laptop-core-i5-156-8gb-1tb256gb-ssd-2gb-gtx950-black/118-6845.prd?skuId=118-6845#product-details-container

I appreciate the usual guys who help on here do so voluntarily in their own time. Therefore any help and time is greatly appreciated. 

http://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/30021498-Medion-Erazer-P6661_1934830.html

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/dell-inspiron-15-5000-15-6-laptop-black-10153181-pdt.html

http://www.dell.com/uk/p/inspiron-15-5567-laptop/pd?oc=cn55707&model_id=inspiron-15-5567-laptop

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ASUS-GL552VX-CN239T-15-6-Inch-Gaming-Laptop/dp/B01HIWOOSG

On 27/12/2016 at 18:57, jim owen said:

I am currently using this laptop and it's great can load quite a few leagues with it and the 3D match engine is class too in my view it's great laptop I paid £499 for it in Black Friday 

Hi all,

I was planning on buying this: http://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/9S7-16J532-210-MSI-GE62-6QL(Apache)-210UK_2070587.html but had waited to see if the price came down at all after Christmas.

Just gone to order it, and its out of stock - but this one is avaialble: http://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/9S7-16J532-210-MSI-GE62-6QL(Apache)-210UK_2070587.html

Now I'm not technically minded at all, the only real differences I can see are the HDD, no SSD on the second and double the RAM - what are we talking here in terms of effects this has?

Which one will be the better performing laptop? I'm thinking FM, maybe Civ and Skyrim potentially would be the games I'd be looking to play.

Cheers in advance!

30 minutes ago, Shorno said:

Hi all,

I was planning on buying this: http://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/9S7-16J532-210-MSI-GE62-6QL(Apache)-210UK_2070587.html but had waited to see if the price came down at all after Christmas.

Just gone to order it, and its out of stock - but this one is avaialble: http://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/9S7-16J532-210-MSI-GE62-6QL(Apache)-210UK_2070587.html

Now I'm not technically minded at all, the only real differences I can see are the HDD, no SSD on the second and double the RAM - what are we talking here in terms of effects this has?

Which one will be the better performing laptop? I'm thinking FM, maybe Civ and Skyrim potentially would be the games I'd be looking to play.

Cheers in advance!

The two links you've provided are exactly the same mate. 

Hi there im not good with laptops, im on a tight budget but looking for a laptop that will run fm17 and using the web does anyone know if this will run it http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-pavilion-15-6-laptop-with-the-latest-7th-gen-intel-core-i5-processor-white-10151808-pdt.html

Or 

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6185668

Really appreciate any help folks!

7 minutes ago, JamieN said:

Hi there im not good with laptops, im on a tight budget but looking for a laptop that will run fm17 and using the web does anyone know if this will run it http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-pavilion-15-6-laptop-with-the-latest-7th-gen-intel-core-i5-processor-white-10151808-pdt.html

Or 

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6185668

Really appreciate any help folks!

Most 6th Gen i5'S will run FM no problems. Top one looks pretty good for the money.

personally I wouldn't go for AMD.  

I think my laptop is coming to the end of its life so to pre-empt that I'm gonna treat myself. Between this http://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/30021498-Medion-Erazer-P6661_1934830.html

This

http://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/7270-9069-Stormforce-7270-9069_2066527.html

Or 

http://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/9S7-16J532-210-MSI-GE62-6QL(Apache)-210UK_2070587.html

im leading towards the storm force but if anyone has any recommendations that would be grand. Primary purpose would be fm and I'm looking to do quite a big journey save

Zoostorm and Medion are budget built manufacturers..  That's not to say the components inside aren't up to scratch, but something to bare in mind..

Personally, at this point, the question I'd be asking myself if I was in the market for a new pc or laptop would be whether to plump up for the new kaby lake' s coming out or to wait for the prices to drop even more on the 6700hq's once they do come out...

That said, out of the ones you linked to, i'd go for the msi purely because of superior build quality and guaranteed quality...

HI all, i'm looking to buy a laptop purely just for FM. I'm after one that will process fast, but mainly that will last long, and continue to run FM year after year (as my old laptop only lasted 3years). My budget is max £1000, any recommendations will be appreciated, as I haven't got much knowledge when it comes to laptops

Thanks

5 minutes ago, nathcart said:

HI all, i'm looking to buy a laptop purely just for FM. I'm after one that will process fast, but mainly that will last long, and continue to run FM year after year (as my old laptop only lasted 3years). My budget is max £1000, any recommendations will be appreciated, as I haven't got much knowledge when it comes to laptops

Thanks

For longevity sake it might be worth waiting for the new 7 series i7's come out fully and plumping for one of those...  good signs from them so far.

11 minutes ago, nathcart said:

Any clue when this will be Welshace?
As I would prefer to purchase one ASAP. Got the game and I'm eager to play haha.

Thanks for the reply

Dell are releasing a new laptop with an i7-7700hq processor soon.

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/dell-inspiron-15-7000-gaming

Release date set for tomorrow in the USA but not sure when it's coming out in the UK.

Lenovo are also releasing one but not till early February. 

CES is on at the moment as lots of companies are announcing new laptops.

Archived