Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Denchy86

Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, toffee71 said:

Have you got one in my size, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase

I can get the leprechauns to make you one??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Was bantering you bro, I'm just getting involved in the crack on this thread it;s a right laugh. I've been expecting Friday release anyway, if it;s before then great. 

Well if that's all you've got to hand it'll have to do. But next time please make more of an effort 

I too was waiting for the release of the beta tomorrow so it does not bother me to wait one day ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigmattb28 said:

I can get the leprechauns to make you one??

As long as they can send with some leprechaun magic dust

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ilyes92300 said:

Yes but during the presentation lives Miles was convinced that it was going to come out Friday and not before! He said it was late but will leave tomorrow!

The fact that they didn’t know until late last night they weren’t able to launch yesterday means they’re almost certainly not sure they won’t get it out today. Until then, nobody can say anything for certain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ilyes92300 said:

I too was waiting for the release of the beta tomorrow so it does not bother me to wait one day ..

Well can I interest you in a tin foil hat and some rose tinted sepcs anyway, you know whilst we wait.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ilyes92300 said:

I too was waiting for the release of the beta tomorrow so it does not bother me to wait one day ..

WHO IS THIS GUY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, toffee71 said:

As long as they can send with some leprechaun magic dust

Think I took the last of the magic dust, they've got loooaaadddssss of boxes of lucky charms tho if they'll do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gunner86 said:

The fact that they didn’t know until late last night they weren’t able to launch yesterday means they’re almost certainly not sure they won’t get it out today. Until then, nobody can say anything for certain 

I affirm with certainty that tomorrow will be the good day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

The fact that they didn’t know until late last night they weren’t able to launch yesterday means they’re almost certainly not sure they won’t get it out today. Until then, nobody can say anything for certain

HAHA almost certainly not sure. What is happening 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pauly15 said:

WHO IS THIS GUY

He is clearly the most fun to be around at parties.  Probably goes to funerals with a massive grin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pauly15 said:

WHO IS THIS GUY

The dream snatcher!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, herne79 said:

50!  Good job!

I'm afraid I missed off a zero though, my bad.  Keep them coming!

IMG_20181018_14252.jpg

You bugger!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

The dream snatcher! 

I do not  dream snatcher, I too dream of being able to play now but must be realistic guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pauly15 said:

HAHA almost certainly not sure. What is happening 

The most non commital sentence available 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

The dream snatcher!

Glass half empty type of guy I would say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Glass half empty type of guy I would say

Half empty of dreams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Downloading now..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

More RAM so I can play FM18 with all leagues enabled and still have 5 star performance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ilyes92300 said:

I do not  dream snatcher, I too dream of being able to play now but must be realistic guys!

Booooooooooooooooooooooooo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pauly15 said:

WHO IS THIS GUY

Somebody who is desperate for attention. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, herne79 said:

50!  Good job!

I'm afraid I missed off a zero though, my bad.  Keep them coming!

IMG_20181018_14252.jpg

Little Miles' handwriting has improved substantially overnight.  At this rate he'll be writing like an adult by the time the beta drops. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gunner86 said:

I swear one of the recent ones, 16 or 17 perhaps dropped randomly at like 3pm UK time. It’s just whenever they get the sign off from Sega.

By the looks of it they were working late with the expectation they may have got it out yesterday but didn’t manage it, so whenever they can they will. 

Anyway, morning all, wonder what @PhilT has on this morning

Never thought you'd ask. It's an off-the-shoulder little number that I treated myself to yesterday lunchtime. It has a thigh-high split on both sides & is so see-through, it reveals all my goods before i've even disrobed. I have a lobster thermidor on a slow heat, that should be ready for a SI release that makes us all gag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Half empty of dreams

There is a proverb that says: By dint of dreaming too much we are often disappointed ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, celtic_fc said:

Little Miles' handwriting has improved substantially overnight.  At this rate he'll be writing like an adult by the time the beta drops. :D 

Careful, don't want to make Grumpy Miles grumpy or he won't let us play with his toy... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ilyes92300 said:

There is a proverb that says: By dint of dreaming too much we are often disappointed ...

 

I'm sure it dint say that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pauly15 said:

I'm sure it dint say that.

It dint ur rite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@qwertyop, whats up with u+i

@bigmattb28 lucky charms will be greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaat, um hang on a minute thats not right

Reckon max of 30 hours to go, or 1800 minutes , or 108000secs 107999..........................................................

Edited by toffee71

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Never thought you'd ask. It's an off-the-shoulder little number that I treated myself to yesterday lunchtime. It has a thigh-high split on both sides & is so see-through, it reveals all my goods before i've even disrobed. I have a lobster thermidor on a slow heat, that should be ready for a SI release that makes us all gag

You big tease you sexy beast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, toffee71 said:

@qwertyop, whats up with u+i

@bigmattb28 lucky charms will be greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaat, um hang on a minute thats not right

Reckon max of 30 hours to go, or 1800 minutes , or 108000 107999..........................................................

You meat to say I'm cuckoo for lucky charms right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/10/2018 at 13:14, Artin said:

 

ODosgiQ.jpg

Repost of this, not released on a Friday in the last 5 years...

#Today'sTheDay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vote denchy dont let sarah win

Another 2200 and he wins the forum

E. Actually barry up to 3000 so we need 2950+ more... Should be easy with 30k views in this thread! Cmon you misery guts. 

 

Edited by westy8chimp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Repost of this, not released on a Friday in the last 5 years...

#Today'sTheDay 

Tomorrow it will be a first then :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Repost of this, not released on a Friday in the last 5 years...

#Today'sTheDay

Records are there to be broken!

@ilyes92300 you beat me to it

Edited by toffee71

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Repost of this, not released on a Friday in the last 5 years...

#Today'sTheDay

Whoever was responsible for that, top work. I remember the one that came out on the Tuesday now you mention it. What a time to be alive that was.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The beta is supposed to come out two weeks before the official release of the game, the ones that is 19 October + 14 days = 2 November

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn it gotta go into a meeting at work shortly, please for the love of all tin foil hat wearers out there keep this thread active.

Until later this afternoon this is flight commander bigmattb28 signing off.

Over and out.

Edited by bigmattb28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutos atrás, ilyes92300 disse:

There is a proverb that says: By dint of dreaming too much we are often disappointed ...

 

I respect that that's your strategy to fight possible disappointments, which is ok, but you can't say you're certain of something you're not, cause no one here is. At most, you can say you have a feeling it will be only tomorrow (I have the same feeling) but that's just it, a feeling, not a certainty :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Damn it gotta go into a meeting at work shortly, please for the love of all tin foil hat wearers out there keep this thread active. Until later this after flight commander bigmattb28 is signing off. Over and out.

MISTAKE. HUGE MISTAKE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ilyes92300 said:

The beta is supposed to come out two weeks before the official release of the game, the ones that is 19 October + 14 days = 2 November

The beta is supposed to come out at least two weeks before the official release of the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 минуту назад, ilyes92300 сказал:

The beta is supposed to come out two weeks before the official release of the game, the ones that is 19 October + 14 days = 2 November

Looks like classic conspiratorial calculation :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pauly15 said:

MISTAKE. HUGE MISTAKE!

I know, I've tried everything to get out of it, but apparently they need the supervisor (me) to be in there to make the decisions, bloody useless lot I have working for me, it's not like we're dealing with hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of hardware here, geez!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 99 said:

I respect that that's your strategy to fight possible disappointments, which is ok, but you can't say you're certain of something you're not, cause no one here is. At most, you can say you have a feeling it will be only tomorrow (I have the same feeling) but that's just it, a feeling, not a certainty :)

I'm not pessimistic but for me it seems logical to me ... Everyone wants to play now fm19 me first ... but must be obvious and if I'm doing it is for that people will not be shocked when Sigames will say "no beta tonight"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigmattb28 said:

I know, I've tried everything to get out of it, but apparently they need the supervisor (me) to be in there to make the decisions, bloody useless lot I have working for me, it's not like we're dealing with hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of hardware here, geez!

Can you order one of your minions back to wherever it you're currently pressing refresh? Use your head bigmatt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, xray1324 said:

Miles just confirmed there's no beta, sorry guys

Has he got your number then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody for a completely unrelated musical interlude?.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...