Thread for the Champions of England - 2015/2016 season

el sid

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The contrast between the first half and the second today was astounding. Well, the second after we conceded 2 goals anyway. Defence still a shambles when under sustained pressure, but we did at least have some threat in the second half.

Have to say right now Matic needs to be out of the team, Mikel-Cesc seems by far the most effective midfield duo at the moment, the difference in Cesc once Matic went off and Oscar was on was amazing.

The state of Duncan Castles on Twitter ffs. Arguing you wouldn't have got the extra time and be allowed an offside equaliser if Jose was still in charge :D

Castles loves Mourinho so much he makes John Cross and Guillem Balague look like they can't stand Wenger and Benitez, utterly embarrassing.

Gutted :(

Still rate him very highly and believe he'd be a starter for other top European sides, which is why it's a shame his playing time has dwindled in the past 18 months (albeit, due to us not playing a system which maximised his abilities as well as us bringing in Fabregas). Will always remember the great run he had from around 2011-13, in particular the 11/12 season where he was sensational.

Never forget Barca away :*)

£25m though. **** me, I will drive him there myself. I wonder if we get a replacement this months or give RLC a more prominent role. Still elated from yesterday. We never win 2 league games in a row so we probably will draw with Watford. I am seeing that Remy wants to leave on loan. Just what would it be in our interest to that? We should not even entertain that.

£25m though. **** me, I will drive him there myself. I wonder if we get a replacement this months or give RLC a more prominent role. Still elated from yesterday. We never win 2 league games in a row so we probably will draw with Watford. I am seeing that Remy wants to leave on loan. Just what would it be in our interest to that? We should not even entertain that.

He's probably wanting a loan to play first team football before the European Championships.

Sad to see Rambo leave, that goal against Barcelona has to be the highlight of his time here at Chelsea. Served us well but had the occasionally moment of seeing red and doing something silly. £25M an extremely good deal.

I am sure he was aware the Euros were coming up, did he expect to be first choice by now then? I think everyone knew he's be playing 2nd fiddle to Costa but now it's an issue and he really, really needs that 1st team football

Tbf there are games where Falcao seemed to play and Remy was fit, mind but, you know, you went to Chelsea, mate, the graveyard of opportunity

I am sure he was aware the Euros were coming up, did he expect to be first choice by now then? I think everyone knew he's be playing 2nd fiddle to Costa but now it's an issue and he really, really needs that 1st team football

Tbf there are games where Falcao seemed to play and Remy was fit, mind but, you know, you went to Chelsea, mate, the graveyard of opportunity

Remy never had a chance of getting games ahead of a Mendes client while Mourinho was in charge tbf

Exactly. This is why I don't have sympathy for him. He knew he was rarely going to get starts but he stayed because he is getting around a reported £85k p/w. He always has gone to clubs who pay him well. Hence why he went QPR even though there were better teams after him. Also find it strange that he said he wants to leave on loan rather than permanent transfer. Why? I guess because it means he still stays on same wages. Maybe I am being harsh but he knew he was never going to get much starts but now a reality check hits him all of a sudden. I want us to keep him though. Loaning him does not benefit us at all.

Great fit for you as he needs the playing time for the Euros so he should be really motivated. I think his PL goalscoring record speaks for itself tbh and will fit your style of play well as he's an excellent finisher, quick and makes good runs.

It's a shame that he got ****ed over this season with regards to where he stood in the pecking order as I felt he did well last season, whenever he played.

Good point about the Euros, hadn't thought about that.

I hope he does fit in, we have a very hardworking team that relies on us constantly closing down and harassing the opponents, and that all starts with the frontline of Vardy and Okazaki, not sure if that's Remy's game or not, but we'll see.

Yeah i do feel bad for Remy. Ofc he was never going to be a starter but he did contibute with goals when needed with whatever chances he got. Playing Falcao over him this season was embarrassing and then few games when Hazard was played as striker.

We did sign Pato but Bamford will be the third striker? Can only dream.

Yeah i do feel bad for Remy. Ofc he was never going to be a starter but he did contibute with goals when needed with whatever chances he got. Playing Falcao over him this season was embarrassing and then few games when Hazard was played as striker.

We did sign Pato but Bamford will be the third striker? Can only dream.

Bamford's off to Norwich on loan, apparently.

Archived