Manchester United Thread 2015/16

Harryseaess

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u21 play sunderland(currently top) on monday that should be a good game we are playing very well now and could go top if we win and the other games in hand,anyone going or got team news??

really enjoying watching them play looking forward to this one

u18 got a hard game in cup tonight against chelsea who I think are top of southern group, will be interesting sure the eligible players who played so well for u21's this week will get a run out

I didn't say that at all, I was suggesting from recent history it didn't appear to be something United would do. Rather than loaning, either buy a player or use players from the under 21s was what I'd imagine United would do.

Two years ago we had never, ever in the history of the club hired a Dutch manager. One would have imagined United would hire a British manager

u21 play sunderland(currently top) on monday that should be a good game we are playing very well now and could go top if we win and the other games in hand,anyone going or got team news??

really enjoying watching them play looking forward to this one

u18 got a hard game in cup tonight against chelsea who I think are top of southern group, will be interesting sure the eligible players who played so well for u21's this week will get a run out

You must be really impressed by our youth. A shame that majority won't make it through. 5-1 though. Did not see that coming.

Very disappointing result, but I didn't expect us to go through either. For whatever reason this season's U18s are playing very poorly, despite having some very talented kids. Suppose we just have some pieces, and not a 'team'. While Chelsea very much have a well functioning team with talents. Just a shame none will ever make the grade there, most likely. At least our lot know there is a path to the first team, if they are good enough. That's one (of many) reasons I don't want Mourinho anywhere near the club.

Hopefully this match and the current season isn't an indication that our highly thought of talents are actually a bit crap.

There has been some "hearsay" about Valdes, but don't think any of it has been in the media. What I've seen has come from people who regularly follow the youth teams, and have contact with coaches. If these people are saying Valdes has acted like an idiot, even trying to undermine the coaches, then there is some reason to believe such words, and it will be good to see the back of him. He probably thought he would be #1 by now, has handled DDG still staying very poorly, and has thrown his toys out of the pram.

Archived