Costa Rica V England and Italy V Uruguay - 17:00 BST - Group D

Djstu23

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds like the Brazilians are giving that English section behind Fosters goal a lot of stick, they clearly weren't having the Mexican Wave as you could hear booing everytime it would have reached that section, then Brazilians all pointing at chanting what sounded like to me "Eng-Land go home" :D

They were/are also chanting 'eliminado, eliminado', 'eliminado' means 'eliminated'.

Sounds like the Brazilians are giving that English section behind Fosters goal a lot of stick, they clearly weren't having the Mexican Wave as you could hear booing everytime it would have reached that section, then Brazilians all pointing at chanting what sounded like to me "Eng-Land go home" :D

Mexican wave in full force by the Italian - Brazilian section :D

Is it me or does Barkley just seem to try to do too much?

I don't understand why he tried to put it through the players legs there. Just knock it down the side of him and burn him for pace.

Do referees give penalties in this World Cup? :D

They gave Brazil one (hardly a surprise given how much Brazil has been favored), I think they gave Spain one too.

Balotelli is a greedy player.

I honestly don't rate him at all. Think he's a detriment to this Italian side.

On his bad days he definetly is. But on his good days he can win them big games, so understand why they start with him

On his bad days he definetly is. But on his good days he can win them big games, so understand why they start with him

Agreed, but I think for every great game he has (v Germany at Euro 12 for example) he has about 8 bad games.

Archived