Football Manager 2014 - Update 14.2.2 - Feedback Thread

So when we cut that down to the basics you come up:

People who are winning = happy

People who are losing = unhappy

Well sorry to break it to you but it really isn't that simple, you should be able to enjoy a game and give an unbiased view of the issues whether you are winning or losing. If you can't do that then your opinion is of no use to the creators.

Here is a good example - "ME is bias, human user suffers more mistakes than AI teams" You know what prove it if you think there is an issue.

Here are the current stats in my save for teams in the league I'm playing in:

Jomo Cosmos (My Team) - 1098 mistakes in 28 games = 39.21 per game with 10 leading to goals

AI Teams

Kaiser Chiefs - 851 mistakes in 36 games = 23.64 per game with 16 leading to goals

Sundowns - 907 mistakes in 31 games = 29.26 per game with 9 leading to goals

Maritzburg Utd - 840 mistakes in 35 games = 24.00 per game with 14 leading to goals

Swallows - 814 mistakes in 29 games = 28.07 per game with 15 leading to goals

Black Aces - 842 mistakes in 28 games = 30.07 per game with 16 leading to goals

Orlando Pirates - 809 mistakes in 33 games = 24.52 per game with 6 leading to goals

Platinum Stars - 952 mistakes in 36 games = 26.44 per game with 20 leading to goals

Supersport - 997 mistakes in 28 games = 35.61 per game with 14 leading to goals

TUKS - 823 mistakes in 30 games = 27.43 per game with 6 leading to goals

Ajax - 842 mistakes in 31 games = 27.16 per game with 9 leading to goals

Amazulu - 735 mistakes in 28 games - 26.25 per game with 5 leading to goals

Wits - 846 mistakes in 28 games = 30.21 per game with 8 leading to goals

Black Leopards - 1201 mistakes in 30 games = 40.03 per game with 20 leading to goals

Celtic - 759 mistakes in 29 games = 26.17 per game with 19 leading to goals

Free State - 874 mistakes in 28 games = 31.21 per game with 17 leading to goals

So what can we learn from that?

Well in general there is an average of 25-30 mistakes per game per team, the poorer AI and my team are getting significantly more than the average but despite this I'm not conceding too many goals as a result of the mistakes.

Then we look at why? well last season I was promoted and my players are generally quite poor for the league and their abilities are ranked fairly low so it shouldn't be a surprise we get a higher than average number of mistakes per match. So why don't I concede goals? well this is tactical and its because I play with a DM, this provides a second layer of cover for when a fullback/MC/DC make a mistake the DM is there to fill in.

Do I think there is a bug?

Well nothing should be judged on one season but as it stands it seems reasonable and therefore no bias towards the AI.

You are forgetting that those that stick up for SI have probably been playing the game longer and invested more into FM than the likes of yourself.

Champ Man didn't have a ME? hmmm either a bad choice of words or you have no clue how FM works.

There was several issues with 14.1.4 which is why it was patched.

I'm sorry to have wasted your time in providing those lovely stats but perhaps I should have been more clearer in what I meant by mistakes. My definition of mistakes meant 'mistakes that could not possibly occurr in real life. for example a goal I conceded by an opposing defender in his own half which bounced approx 5 times and shin height to my keeper who inexplicably dived...the ball then gathered pace and went over the line. that to me is a mistake. I don't mind short backpasses etc every now and again, I'm no demon.

Regards the comment to CM/FM, I've been playing it since 00/01, so i don't think there can be too much difference in investments? Furthermore it was a bad choice of my terminology, I know CM had a match engine, just not on the level of this one.

I understand there were several bugs with 14.1.4 but nothing that was entirely game breaking...this patch seems to have many more issues than the previous, perhaps the chance to revert to a previous patch should be offered to the user..this would solve more complaints than anything.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you miss the part where I said that he's not forced to do bug reports?

Did you miss the part where I said the line between consumer and beta tester is too thin? Your argument, essentially, is that one has no right to complain if they are not part of a holistic, unpaid approach to solving the problem. I think this is absolute nonsense, and agree with the chap that given he has paid £30 for the game he has every right to complain about obvious problems without people like you jumping to SI's defence.

Oh dear? Is that an "Oh dear, I've realised what I said was silly"? Glad you've come to terms with it. You asked about SI viewing the forums, and I gave you why. But thanks for playing.

And I wouldn't, and didn't, waste my time reporting anything you've said. Seems the mods made the decision all by themselves. If it really upsets you that much, which it seems it has, you can go take it up with them.

No it isn't that kind of oh dear, But i'm discussing it with the wrong person. I don't know who you are or why you're even here but good luck to you, whoever you are, I will from now on record my findings in a more meaningful manner...but I will also be sending an email to the complaints department and requesting that due to the amount of effort I'm putting in to 'fix' their game for them, that I will require some if not all money paid for the game in return, plus an entitlement to any profits they make as a basis of me doing their job for them.

As mentioned, good luck to you, but I don't care much for your opinion anymore either.

No it isn't that kind of oh dear, But i'm discussing it with the wrong person. I don't know who you are or why you're even here but good luck to you, whoever you are, I will from now on record my findings in a more meaningful manner...but I will also be sending an email to the complaints department and requesting that due to the amount of effort I'm putting in to 'fix' their game for them, that I will require some if not all money paid for the game in return, plus an entitlement to any profits they make as a basis of me doing their job for them.

As mentioned, good luck to you, but I don't care much for your opinion anymore either.

Great - let us know how you get on with your noble quest :thup:

I'm sorry to have wasted your time in providing those lovely stats but perhaps I should have been more clearer in what I meant by mistakes. My definition of mistakes meant 'mistakes that could not possibly occurr in real life. for example a goal I conceded by an opposing defender in his own half which bounced approx 5 times and shin height to my keeper who inexplicably dived...the ball then gathered pace and went over the line. that to me is a mistake. I don't mind short backpasses etc every now and again, I'm no demon.

So now we are down to that you are happy with the mistakes just not the way they look?

Well thats down to graphics and nothing really to do with the ME.

So now we are down to that you are happy with the mistakes just not the way they look?

Well thats down to graphics and nothing really to do with the ME.

And that my newly found friends is the answer that I wanted. One hilarious infraction later that explains everything, two lines that could have solved this little issue. I didn't know that there were differences between to the graphics shown and the ME. That's all it took, now I understand much better.

Thank you Cougar and merry Xmas to you all especially you forameuss xxx

Played this game since 2005 and NEVER had any problems, always enjoyed the game, i enjoy this one apart from the ME with this patch, its just awful. I can't tell what's wrong with my tactics all i ever see is a load of missed chances and corners. It's just no fun to watch or to play. I've played a good 5 seasons getting crewe to the premier league somehow! i can't really explain how because every game just seems like a random bit of luck. It's boring whats the point of me signing a talented player when it makes bugger all difference, thats the best bit signing a talented player and watching him rip teams apart, but i'll be lucky if i see him touch the ball in this game, probably get a few headers from a corner though. i'm not uploading anything because it's quite clearly not a good match engine, just watch it.... what i want is this sorted now i've payed £35, i expect it to be fixed and quickly because i cannot play it, a lot of the fan boys saying this game is no problem signed up last year go play one of the old school fm's thats where the magic is.. this is just boring and predictable. If i see another corner i'm going to **** the bed.

Allow me to respond on behalf of everybody. There is a difference between what the graphics show and what the ME is actually doing, so what you're actually seeing isnt an interpretation of whats going on. Please see the doctor for the last issue.

I honestly cannot believe some of the responses on this forum. There's a clear pattern of people saying there's issues with goals from set pieces and there's real problems with the first touch of technically gifted players. If the bulk of the feedback is along those lines, then it's pretty clear that both of these things are legit factors in the ME.

I personally don't think that this version of the ME is that buggy, and really does just need a few things ironed out. Definitely first touch/short passes and definitely goals from set pieces. I wonder if when SI do their soak tests, they include goals from corners where there's a scramble in the box before the ball goes in. It's not always a goal directly from a set piece, but there's far too many after flick-ons and goalmouth scrambles.

With the first touch problem, I see it with both AI and user controlled teams. You can get passages of play where both teams just keep needlessly giving the ball away because of awful first touches or terrible passing. And this is top level competition, with players whose attributes should mean they can at least select and then execute the correct pass. I've seen instances where both teams have lost the ball about 3 times each in the space of a minute - this really should not be happening.

And that my newly found friends is the answer that I wanted. One hilarious infraction later that explains everything, two lines that could have solved this little issue. I didn't know that there were differences between to the graphics shown and the ME. That's all it took, now I understand much better.

Thank you Cougar and merry Xmas to you all especially you forameuss xxx

TBH you get odd ones that look strange but in general I've been reasonably happy with them.

Since the last patch my main keeper seems to have made more handling errors (Shouldn't be a surprise since his handling is 7) but there have been a few long balls that you would expect him to claim easily under no pressure that he has pushed away for a corner or juggled and collected at the second attempt.

Another odd one I've seen (Only once though) is a long freekick for my team that took one bounce and looped over the opposition keeper who was in no mans land.

Overall though you just need to take them less literally, the ME calculated a mistake and that was it.

Re: placed shots. How does this compare in other loaded leagues in your save?

A good question!

Just to clarify, its the preferred move of "placed shots" which was common among the current top 4 Prem scorers.

I have Italian & Spanish leagues running and I've just checked Serie A and La Liga BBVA. The top scorers there don't have this preferred move, so its possibly just a coincidence? :)

a lot of the fan boys saying this game is no problem signed up last year go play one of the old school fm's thats where the magic is.. this is just boring and predictable. If i see another corner i'm going to **** the bed.

Yes, because there's a direct, unbroken correlation to when someone signed up to this forum to the first ever FM that they played. :herman:

I wish someone had told Di Canio that before we splashed £7m on him IRL :(

Without wanting to stray off topic, I don't think Di Canio really wanted him. Of all the summer signings, the only one Di Canio specifically wanted by name was Huddlestone. Who went to Hull. Blame the DoF for those atrocities.

Now I understand your username. Gary Rowell - Legend.

Did you miss the part where I said the line between consumer and beta tester is too thin? Your argument, essentially, is that one has no right to complain if they are not part of a holistic, unpaid approach to solving the problem. I think this is absolute nonsense, and agree with the chap that given he has paid £30 for the game he has every right to complain about obvious problems without people like you jumping to SI's defence.

Nope. I never said any of that. Read it again.

Well that's great i'm pleased you've responded on behalf of "everybody" but that doesn't fix the problems a lot of us are seeing. I've mainly posted just so SI can see another complaint and hurry this next patch up.

Why don't you report the issues you are seeing with statistical evidence? Even put some screenshots on here so we call all see if your game is doing what you are saying. Because without any of that, it just sounds like a rant. Which SI can't do anything with.

Well that's great i'm pleased you've responded on behalf of "everybody" but that doesn't fix the problems a lot of us are seeing. I've mainly posted just so SI can see another complaint and hurry this next patch up.

Didn't you read? they don't read or post on these forums. I see the same problems as you and someone identified that you can't take what you're seeing literally, which is fair enough. I'm seeing the same things as you but at least I have a reasonable answer as to why now. I'm in the Bundesliga from Regional Divisions with a team made up entirely of it's own youth players in 10 seasons, I don't even know what I'm complaining about. Where am I?

Seems like everyone got handbags for Christmas?

Can we all put them back in the cupboard and get back to the constructive feedback please?

Whoops.... sorry. Valid point.

Is the not negotiable bug only when offering contracts to players or transfers as well?

Also... I've had some low-ball offers like some people have mentioned already. I negotiated and sometimes the club withdrew and sometimes I actually got close to what I asked for (and way above value). People with this problem, should try negotiating.

Didn't you read? they don't read or post on these forums. I see the same problems as you and someone identified that you can't take what you're seeing literally, which is fair enough. I'm seeing the same things as you but at least I have a reasonable answer as to why now. I'm in the Bundesliga from Regional Divisions with a team made up entirely of it's own youth players in 10 seasons, I don't even know what I'm complaining about. Where am I?

Well, if nothing else, it's good to know you're taking it all so well, and you're not in any way seething about the whole thing.

I would encourage you, like Dagenham_Dave says, to post up your concerns in the bugs forum. I doubt it'll make them hurry anything up, but if it's an issue that's already been observed, some more examples could make it easier to fix. If it hasn't been seen before, then even better - you'll have exposed something they're not aware of.

Cor i wish i never said anything now, is it like this for everyone? I was having a rant, my first ever rant actually and i agree with the above, i'm not paying £35 and doing the work for them i've been loyal enough buying the game each year and perhaps i was a bit hasty to the fan boys about the old join date but c'mon the ME isn't very aesthetically pleasing to the eye is it?

I think what some people don't understand is some of us have other commitments like work, kids etc and don't have time to post bug reports on football manager forums

They just expect the game to be ready and pay their money for the game

Also the fact that this is a feedback thread and people are leaving their feedback, yet they just get smart comments aimed back at them which look like they are written to wind people up

So maybe this thread should just be for people to leave feedback as originally intended not for a debate over whether their feedback is right or wrong

And this isnt aimed at anyone specifically before anyone takes offence..

Also... I've had some low-ball offers like some people have mentioned already. I negotiated and sometimes the club withdrew and sometimes I actually got close to what I asked for (and way above value). People with this problem, should try negotiating.

hard to negotiate with low ball offers when most if not all have been non-negotiable offers. 14.1.4 was actually quite good

Ive played fm since 2007 and never complained like this.

2 years in a row they have released unfinished games that dont work well till after the january patch

hard to negotiate with low ball offers when most if not all have been non-negotiable offers. 14.1.4 was actually quite good

Ive played fm since 2007 and never complained like this.

2 years in a row they have released unfinished games that dont work well till after the january patch

Thats why im contemplating not buying the game until every march as opposed to release date october/november time at least then i'm guaranteed to get a decent finished game

Great patch. thank you SI, The game is much more stable! I like the defends duties of my FB! Finally they reacts well!

One minor issue is about the GK, sometimes he's doing critical mistake...but other than that...Great patch! Finally my team playing real soccer ! !

Merry Xsms !

Either my computer is a secret Cardiff City fan :eek::D and hates Barcelona and many other big teams with passion or there is something a bit wrong in the way the game produces results for AI teams. I've tried many times to start a save in December 2013 (Finnish league start date) and everytime I check how the big leagues are doing I see very strange league tables. In EPL, Cardiff are almost every time topping the table and Arsenal, Liverpool or Man city are at the bottom end. In Spain, Barcelona are always stranded at the bottom, sometimes accompanied with Real Madrid. In Germany, Bayern are mid table or near bottom. In Italy, Juventus are usually at the bottom end; and in France, PSG is always mid table.

Here are two examples:

EPL2.jpg

ligaBBVA.jpg

It happens to my new game too, I choose start date on Jan 2014, Barcelona and Arsenal rock bottom. Real Madrid in relegation zone. Totally spoil my desire to start a new career game. :(

It happens to my new game too, I choose start date on Jan 2014, Barcelona and Arsenal rock bottom. Real Madrid in relegation zone. Totally spoil my desire to start a new career game. :(

I think it was said a while back that this happens only if you start the season in the middle of the more traditional start dates, so in January or February. If you start in summer/autumn, it won't happen. Not a fix exactly, but something to bear in mind if it's a possibility when starting your new game.

Been confirmed as an issue, but there is a workaround before they fix it. Start the game normally in June/July 2013 with a made up manager and holiday until Jan 2014. Retire your made up manager, then add yourself in as a proper manager, and choose the team you wish to manage. That way, the leagues will be properly simmed up to that point.

Been confirmed as an issue, but there is a workaround before they fix it. Start the game normally in June/July 2013 with a made up manager and holiday until Jan 2014. Retire your made up manager, then add yourself in as a proper manager, and choose the team you wish to manage. That way, the leagues will be properly simmed up to that point.

Thanks for your workaround suggestion! I was almost going to wait for the new patch.

I wish I only had problems with the match engine since 14.2 i have started to have crashes and they're just getting more and more frequent.

I assume you've posted in the technical issues forum? Someone there should be able to help you. When I've had crashes, I cleared my cache and it seemed to do the trick.

I wish I only had problems with the match engine since 14.2 i have started to have crashes and they're just getting more and more frequent.

There is a crashes forum - I'd have a post in there, see if they can help out. I know how you feel - I've had more crashes with FM14 than I ever did with FM13, and at the worst possible moments too. It may not be strictly FM related - could be hardware - but the devs will be able to hopefully tell you either way, or at least investigate to stop it happening elsewhere.

Without wanting to stray off topic, I don't think Di Canio really wanted him. Of all the summer signings, the only one Di Canio specifically wanted by name was Huddlestone. Who went to Hull. Blame the DoF for those atrocities.

Now I understand your username. Gary Rowell - Legend.

Lord Rowell as he's known in my part of the world ;)

Di Canio has certainly claimed he didn't want all these signings, blaming the DoF (Di Fanti). But then, Di Canio has been one of those managers who claimed everything bad that happened was someone elses fault. He might want to look a bit closer to home IMO. I take everything that man says with a very large pinch of salt and I'm glad he's out of my club.

Some semi-feedback from my time on the demo.

Basically it is a great game, and I love almost all of the additions. Going back to my FM12 save has been hard due to missing things like live negotiations. Also it runs way faster than FM12, which is good.

For me, everything about the game is fun apart from the matches, I am just clueless. I have read all of the literature on this forum, and have made some decent tactics, but my overall feeling is one of being too scared to change anything, and not being sure what I should change anyway. I have always struggled on FM to get the most out of my amazing players, but even more so on this version. For me, tactics and matches just aren't fun.

I feel like what I would want most is a sandbox mode. Nothing but ME, eg no media, no team talks, no tactic familiarity etc. Just pick 18 players from the database, set up your tactics, choose an opponent and then play. Perhaps you could even choose your opponents formation and/or lineup. I would like to be able to export my team to this sandbox mode and then 'practice' with them. I don't want to get going on this old chestnut, but I personally find not knowing what you have told your players to do to be absolutely dumb. I need some way of figuring out how things work without having variables like morale and familiarity to confuse my understanding.

Link: http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga-statistiken-zur-laufleistung-in-der-hinrunde-a-940739.html

Die schnellsten Spieler der Hinrunde 2013/2014

Rang Spieler Gegner (Spieltag) Höchstgeschwindigkeit*

1 Ken Reichel (Braunschweig) Schalke (9) 35,53

2 André Hahn (Augsburg) Bremen (2) 35,38

3 Timo Werner (Stuttgart) Braunschweig (7) 35,27

4 P.-E. Aubameyang (Dortmund) HSV (5) 35,11

5 Sidney Sam (Leverkusen) Hoffenheim (9) 35,04

6 Zlatko Junuzovic (Bremen) Augsburg (2) 35,00

6 André Hahn (Augsburg) Freiburg (5) 35,00

8 Christian Clemens (Schalke) HSV (1) 34,97

8 Tolgay Arslan (HSV) Schalke (1) 34,97

8 Max Kruse (Gladbach) Leverkusen (3) 34,97

11 Adrián Ramos (Hertha) Frankfurt (1) 34,85

12 Atsuto Uchida (Schalke) Braunschweig (9) 34,80

13 Felix Kroos (Bremen) Augsburg (2) 34,78

14 Sokratis (Dortmund) Hannover (9) 34,77

15 Daniel Schwaab (Stuttgart) Frankfurt (6) 34,76

16 Mame Diouf (Hannover) Gladbach (2) 34,71

17 Eugen Polanski (Hoffenheim) HSV (2) 34,67

18 Dennis Diekmeier (HSV) Hertha (3) 34,65

18 Karim Bellarabi (Braunschweig) Leverkusen (11) 34,65

20 Makoto Hasebe (Nürnberg) Braunschweig (5) 34,60

*in Kilometern pro Stunde

here is a list of the fastest players in the german bundesliga 13/14 so far. who is scouting the league... i could post similar lists for any other big league. whoever did the scouting job has no clue what he was doing. i get the impression that players are jugded by reputation and not by their actual skills... the fastest bundesliga player is rated 13 acc and 13 speed, 2nd placed 13/11, Junuzovic is rated 13/10!!!!!, Arslan 12/12???, Felix Kroos 11/11 and so on... WTF!!!. oh my what a wonderful world... don't get me started with all the other attributes.... SMH!!!

I think the new patch is defintely an improvement. Counter attacks in particular now seem better as the entire team seems to surge forward and threaten to overwhelm the defenders caught out.

Still seeing a few odd things though. Gk's dropping the ball at their own feet when there's a striker nearby and then panicking and clearing. Fouls being called as offsides is still happening too. I'm seeing quite a few poor short range passes but that could be because my players are crap so I wont read too much into that.

Overall though an improvement and the issues I mentioned are only minor ones and definitely not game breakers.

One thing i'd like to see is the game being a bit more user friendly though in relation to team instructions. For me the tool tips are not helpful enough or the explanations are so obvious that they're pointless.

eg:

• pass into space instructs players to pass into open space
  • Retain possession instructs players to prioritise keeping hold of the ball
  • Hit early crosses...

You get the point. I know there's a fine line between spoon feeding an being helpful but for me these tooltips offer me no insight as to when it would or would not be appropriate to use these intructions.

Some semi-feedback from my time on the demo.

Basically it is a great game, and I love almost all of the additions. Going back to my FM12 save has been hard due to missing things like live negotiations. Also it runs way faster than FM12, which is good.

For me, everything about the game is fun apart from the matches, I am just clueless. I have read all of the literature on this forum, and have made some decent tactics, but my overall feeling is one of being too scared to change anything, and not being sure what I should change anyway. I have always struggled on FM to get the most out of my amazing players, but even more so on this version. For me, tactics and matches just aren't fun.

I feel like what I would want most is a sandbox mode. Nothing but ME, eg no media, no team talks, no tactic familiarity etc. Just pick 18 players from the database, set up your tactics, choose an opponent and then play. Perhaps you could even choose your opponents formation and/or lineup. I would like to be able to export my team to this sandbox mode and then 'practice' with them. I don't want to get going on this old chestnut, but I personally find not knowing what you have told your players to do to be absolutely dumb. I need some way of figuring out how things work without having variables like morale and familiarity to confuse my understanding.

Do you think it is because you don't know what to change etc in a match that you're not enjoying it? If that's the case, I really do suggest opening a thread in the tactics forum. Show your formation. Show certain situations that you face, but you're unsure of what to do in them. That kind of thing. You'll be amazed and the response you'd get.

I think the new patch is defintely an improvement. Counter attacks in particular now seem better as the entire team seems to surge forward and threaten to overwhelm the defenders caught out.

Still seeing a few odd things though. Gk's dropping the ball at their own feet when there's a striker nearby and then panicking and clearing. Fouls being called as offsides is still happening too. I'm seeing quite a few poor short range passes but that could be because my players are crap so I wont read too much into that.

Overall though an improvement and the issues I mentioned are only minor ones and definitely not game breakers.

One thing i'd like to see is the game being a bit more user friendly though in relation to team instructions. For me the tool tips are not helpful enough or the explanations are so obvious that they're pointless.

eg:

• pass into space instructs players to pass into open space
  • Retain possession instructs players to prioritise keeping hold of the ball
  • Hit early crosses...

You get the point. I know there's a fine line between spoon feeding an being helpful but for me these tooltips offer me no insight as to when it would or would not be appropriate to use these intructions.

I agree with this. Until very recently, I didn't know what the in-game definition of drilled crosses meant! I thought it is hard, LOW crosses. Apparently, it is just hard crosses. Not necessarily low. More information would be nice.

Yeah, well. I'm done with this game for now. I don't know if it is "my tactics" or just me getting too old for this, but the last patch sucked all the fun out of FM. I'm going to pork my wife and then watch that box of The Big Bang Theory. See you whenever the next patch is out.

Link: http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga-statistiken-zur-laufleistung-in-der-hinrunde-a-940739.html

Die schnellsten Spieler der Hinrunde 2013/2014

Rang Spieler Gegner (Spieltag) Höchstgeschwindigkeit*

1 Ken Reichel (Braunschweig) Schalke (9) 35,53

2 André Hahn (Augsburg) Bremen (2) 35,38

3 Timo Werner (Stuttgart) Braunschweig (7) 35,27

4 P.-E. Aubameyang (Dortmund) HSV (5) 35,11

5 Sidney Sam (Leverkusen) Hoffenheim (9) 35,04

6 Zlatko Junuzovic (Bremen) Augsburg (2) 35,00

6 André Hahn (Augsburg) Freiburg (5) 35,00

8 Christian Clemens (Schalke) HSV (1) 34,97

8 Tolgay Arslan (HSV) Schalke (1) 34,97

8 Max Kruse (Gladbach) Leverkusen (3) 34,97

11 Adrián Ramos (Hertha) Frankfurt (1) 34,85

12 Atsuto Uchida (Schalke) Braunschweig (9) 34,80

13 Felix Kroos (Bremen) Augsburg (2) 34,78

14 Sokratis (Dortmund) Hannover (9) 34,77

15 Daniel Schwaab (Stuttgart) Frankfurt (6) 34,76

16 Mame Diouf (Hannover) Gladbach (2) 34,71

17 Eugen Polanski (Hoffenheim) HSV (2) 34,67

18 Dennis Diekmeier (HSV) Hertha (3) 34,65

18 Karim Bellarabi (Braunschweig) Leverkusen (11) 34,65

20 Makoto Hasebe (Nürnberg) Braunschweig (5) 34,60

*in Kilometern pro Stunde

here is a list of the fastest players in the german bundesliga 13/14 so far. who is scouting the league... i could post similar lists for any other big league. whoever did the scouting job has no clue what he was doing. i get the impression that players are jugded by reputation and not by their actual skills... the fastest bundesliga player is rated 13 acc and 13 speed, 2nd placed 13/11, Junuzovic is rated 13/10!!!!!, Arslan 12/12???, Felix Kroos 11/11 and so on... WTF!!!. oh my what a wonderful world... don't get me started with all the other attributes.... SMH!!!

Take it up in the data issues forum, with supporting evidence, and the researchers will be happy to discuss the changes. This is something SI just have to trust their researchers with.

Archived