FM14: Tycoon Saves

JD nawrat

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For anyone interested in the Prato save I won promotion with them to Serie B and was given this for the new season :cool:

=http://www.slickpic.com/s/2DzDOgAzj2yj22/Prato/photo?view=6980993#6980993]

finances.jpg[/url]

The board have been pretty good all in all and agreed to training and youth upgrades and the junior coaching.

Nice! Managed to lure any good known players to the club with that money?

Hey People. I am a massive LCFC fan and have just seen in my new save that they have had a tycoon takeover, the date is 1/10/13 so very near the start of the game. budgets arent massive, you get £3m transfer budget but a massive 325,000 extra wage budget, which if you adjust can make your transfer budget £19m. Which makes it even more of a challenge is after 11 games they are sitting bottom of the championship with 5 points. If anyone wants me to upload the fgame or send them it via email let me know

Upload please.

In my Man U game , it is the year 2018 and a very poor , SPL mid-table Glasgow Rangers have just had a tycoon take them over. He says he will stop at nothing to make them a major force

in football once again.

If there is a demand for this i will see about getting it uploaded !

In my Man U game , it is the year 2018 and a very poor , SPL mid-table Glasgow Rangers have just had a tycoon take them over. He says he will stop at nothing to make them a major force

in football once again.

Upload sounds like a bit of fun :)

Nice! Managed to lure any good known players to the club with that money?

I didn't get promoted out of C in the first season, so I haven't done too well at bringing in known players. I've signed a few players from Serie B teams but mostly I'm using the cash as a cudgel for free agents on short contracts.

Still, I've got a few who aren't complete nobodies. Marco Piccioni made more than 200 appearances for Sassuolo. Matteo Contini came up through the Milan system, played a lot for Parma, Napoli and Zaragoza before tumbling down the divisions a bit. Stefano Beltrame debuted for Juventus a few years ago, but wasn't really good enough. Gaetano Berardi has played more than a hundred times for Brescia and Sampdoria. Jan Gunnar Solli has 38 caps for Norway. Bernardo Corradi played for Lazio, Chievo, Parma, Valencia, Manchester City, Reggina and Udinese; he was also signed by Inter but never featured.

The plan is to use these thirty-something fungible types until I can get into A - or even high B - and start building with younger, more long-term players. So far getting things out of the board hasn't been easy, especially training facilities and new coaches.

As a first time poster and newbie, think I best chip in.

Just approaching xmas of 2016 and Bradford City have a Tycoon takeover from the Arabians!

Currently in L1.

Game has English, Italian, Spanish & Scottish leagues.

Sheff Utd have are also in the Premiership (if you want a challenege) and Everton are in the Championship and not doing too well.

Pre-season, there was a Argentine Tycoon sniffing around Stenhousmueir and Queen of the South, but no takeover. Though it did say he's still looking to purchase a Scottish team - so maybe in the pipeline?

Attribute masking off.

Save link: http://speedy.sh/e9xfa/Bradford-Tycoon.fm

Or...

http://speedy.sh/e9xfa/Bradford-Tycoon.fm

Enjoy if you choose to download.

I subscribe to all leagues and if you don't want the clutter of all news from all the leagues, then...

Click on your name> manage subscriptions> uncheck everything, except for 'board takeovers'

You will then have notice if there are any takeovers in the pipeline for any active league you have. ;)

As a first time poster and newbie, think I best chip in.

Just approaching xmas of 2016 and Bradford City have a Tycoon takeover from the Arabians!

Currently in L1.

Game has English, Italian, Spanish & Scottish leagues.

Sheff Utd have are also in the Premiership (if you want a challenege) and Everton are in the Championship and not doing too well.

Pre-season, there was a Argentine Tycoon sniffing around Stenhousmueir and Queen of the South, but no takeover. Though it did say he's still looking to purchase a Scottish team - so maybe in the pipeline?

Attribute masking off.

Save link: http://speedy.sh/e9xfa/Bradford-Tycoon.fm

Or...

http://speedy.sh/e9xfa/Bradford-Tycoon.fm

Enjoy if you choose to download.

Doesn't work

Should be fine now...

http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/93449128/file.html

Bradford are mid table.

Budget: £11M on transfers and £130k p/w on wages.

Stadium expanded to 36, 000.

I subscribe to all leagues and if you don't want the clutter of all news from all the leagues, then...

Click on your name> manage subscriptions> uncheck everything, except for 'board takeovers'

You will then have notice if there are any takeovers in the pipeline for any active league you have. ;)

Cheers pal.

in football once again.

Sounds like alot of fun! could you please upload it?

Ok don't know if anyone else is having this problem or if this is the right place to ask this, But ive now downloaded 3 of these saves and it wont let me load up any of them? Just says "this save could not be loaded" Anyone got any ideas?

I have a Leyton Orient tycoon save in April first season, I'm uploading it as I type.

EDIT: Here you go >> CLICK ME!!<< They are currently fighting relegation in League 1. I tried holidaying the rest of the season and they ended up getting relegated and I got a budget of £11m in League 2.

Unfortunately the link is not working, it just says 'retrying to download'. Any chance you can re-upload please?

Berwick & Hartlepool now have Tycoons.

Berwick (New Zealand Tycoon, several on the board) are bottom of the SPC & Hartlepool (Kuwaiti businessman) in relegation zone in L1.

November 2016.

This following on from the game I've been playing that I downloaded from further up the thread.

Playing the NEC/MVV Tycoon save.

In my Salisbury current save 2015 the Dover club got Tycoon replacement chairman,they are in conference with 15 million budget.

Dover Athletic 2015 takeover by Puerto Rico Chairman with 15 millions on transfers in conference south :

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...Game-2-fm.html

The page you are looking for cannot be found.

Can you upload it again??

Ipswich Town, 2015/16 season. Currently 15th in the Championship however only seven points out of 6th. Tycoon is from the UAE.

Save game.

I've saved on the 30th of December so you can dive straight into the January window. I added a manager myself and you get a budget of £10m for transfers for a mid-table finish, however you start over the wage budget (spending £359K per week, budget is £344K per week). The chairman expects you to sign high profile players and young players for the first team.

Good challenge I'd say.

Archived