FM14: Tycoon Saves

JD nawrat

November 2nd 2013

St Mirren (Scottish Prem) have just had a tycoon takeover, I'm guessing this might interest some people?

Bank Balance: 26,544,142

Transfer Budget: 6,370,000

They are currently challenging for the title which is a surprise, so they must have a strong squad. The projected income for the season is over £50mil!

My apologies if I missed it, but was this ever uploaded? I've always had a lot of fun playing in the Scottish Prem.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ipswich Town, 2015/16 season. Currently 15th in the Championship however only seven points out of 6th. Tycoon is from the UAE.

Save game.

I've saved on the 30th of December so you can dive straight into the January window. I added a manager myself and you get a budget of £10m for transfers for a mid-table finish, however you start over the wage budget (spending £359K per week, budget is £344K per week). The chairman expects you to sign high profile players and young players for the first team.

Good challenge I'd say.

game could not be loaded :/

In my second season there was a mystery tycoon eyeing a Serie C team named Torres. After a couple of months I wanted to see if the tycoon actually purchased the team. I checked their history and it said "Martin Christie fails in takeover bid(tycoon)". A year later the same guy purchases my team and it says consortium. Did he cheapen out?

Game date is August 2024, Gillingham (Championship - just promoted) and Academica (Liga Zon Sagres) have just had tycoon takeovers in the back end of last season and there are rumors of another tycoon floating around, he had a look at Chelsea and has gone on the search for another club to take over. Previous tycoons include Sheffield United, Stoke and Udinese, Stoke are an established side now in the top 6 and Sheffield United haven't quite made it yet and Udinese are the champions of Serie A. Another side to look out for are Chester FC in League 1, they just got promoted and have had an unbeaten start to the season and are top of the league. Feel free to retire my manager.

Link- https://www.mediafire.com/?0k4cpd3q04w5o4e

I am in Sept 2015, I was lazy and used the Tranmire save on here to holiday out the first season, added some leagues etc. and started as Inter Milan. Anyhoo, So far in my save I have the original Tranmire tycoon, Deportivo (liga b) have a tycoon, Zaragoza have a tycoon, Everton have a tycoon going wild in the transfer market & Leeds (promoted to the premier league) have also just had one. WOW

I am in Sept 2015, I was lazy and used the Tranmire save on here to holiday out the first season, added some leagues etc. and started as Inter Milan. Anyhoo, So far in my save I have the original Tranmire tycoon, Deportivo (liga b) have a tycoon, Zaragoza have a tycoon, Everton have a tycoon going wild in the transfer market & Leeds (promoted to the premier league) have also just had one. WOW

ooh this one sounds interesting with Leeds and Zaragoza involved. Any chance you could upload? :)

• 2 weeks later...

upload???:)

I have two saves with tycoons in them one is St Mirren in the SPL who was taken over by a Iranian Business Tycoon Database Player Count is 105,000 Players. Date is November 16th 2013 .

Second Save has a Saint Mirren tycoon from above and USBCO in the French National has a Tycoon as well player database is 105,000 players and the date is January 21st 2014.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/24085645/St+Mirren+Tycoon.rar

http://www.gamefront.com/files/24085670/USBCO+Tycoon.rar

Has anyone played the Liverpool save? I downloaded and started it last night because my long-term save corrupted a couple of days ago...good timing to start again with new patch I suppose.

Anyway - the Liverpool looks like a good one as they are off the back of a 13th place finish and got some good kids and a bit of cash to rebuild with. Was wondering if anyone had played a bit and what the tycoon is like in terms of injecting further funds? I ask because I've spent most of my 100m budget already!

How do you seem to get so many tycoon takeovers?

Ive played countless seasons in various leagues and nothing, just your basic 'locals' etc

Are you changing the takeover.edt file? Is it because you run more than 1 Nation?

A.S. Varese 1910 - Serie B (Italy) - Tycoon from Hungary

May 17th 2020

if anyone wants it, let me know.

Please post it up, I would be interested. 2020 seems like a nice starting spot too. There will be plenty of real players in the prime of their careers and a nice selection of regens as well.

A.S. Varese 1910 - Serie B (Italy) - Tycoon from Hungary

May 17th 2020

if anyone wants it, let me know.

Please post it up, I would be interested. 2020 seems like a nice starting spot too. There will be plenty of real players in the prime of their careers and a nice selection of regens as well.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cqy4rodclo57ts8/Varese_Tycoon.rar

might want to have a look in real madrid's team for players/youth prospects or even be them and buy players for 500m euros + ...

January 2017

Just got hired by Brackley Town in Skrill North in December. The opening transfer budget: $7 Min! The opening wage budget: $80K a week! Found out they had a Russian tycoon take over in November, who first re-hired the original manager for 2 more years, but then fired him 3 weeks later. Short leash I guess lol.

We're hovering above the drop, so I hope to get through the season and get some more players.

I'll post the save if wanted.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tztctoke276j6kw/Second_Save.fm

Here's my save. I have England all the way down to the Skrill and Germany, Brazil, Spain, France, and Italy through two leagues. I'm actually in the Skrill South, misread it. Season has just finished. I spent about $5 Mil of the Transfer Budget on some young promising talent, mostly regens and then on Liam Rosenior who I have a soft spot for. But the whole team needs depth and some veteran leadership. That's what I'll be working on. Good luck to anyone else who plays it.

• 2 weeks later...

The file type .rar is similar to that of a .zip folder, you need to extract the FM file from the .rar using a program. Winrar is a good program to use, I have had it for years now.

i have only england league loaded but with english level 12 database but now i removed tier 7 and 8.i have all players with national reputation from europe , africa ,south america , mexico,costa rica , japan ,south koreea , honduras and attribute masking off.hope you will enjoy it.http://www.gamefront.com/files/24181722/Sheffield+

since tycoon bought the club they buy only 3 players ross barkley , leighton baines ,phil jagielka and players like davide santon , hatem ben arfa , yanga mbiwa-out

you can build your own team because takeover was in april , a month ago in game.

since tycoon bought the club they buy only 3 players ross barkley , leighton baines ,phil jagielka and players like davide santon , hatem ben arfa , yanga mbiwa-out

you can build your own team beacuse takeover was in april , a month ago in game.

Sweet. So they have good foundations to build an English/British side :thup: Will have to give that a quick play towards the end of this FM cycle :)

Archived