FM14: Tycoon Saves

JD nawrat

You all know the score by now. If you have any tycoon saves worth sharing, post them in the thread and I will add them to the OP :thup:

Few pointers:

Do not ask if anyone has a tycoon save for a certain team. If it isn't in the OP, chances are nobody has one for that team unfortunately. Well, not yet anyway.

If you have a tycoon save, upload it. Asking in the thread "would anybody be interested in a tycoon of X?" helps nobody. You may as well post it.

Try to give as much information as you can about the save you have uploaded, bonus points for including screenshots and relevant information (notable events, what season the game is in, how much budget has been given (both wages and transfers), if there has been notable transfers ingoing and outgoing, all of that stuff).

There are a few sites worth uploading your saves to, but perhaps the best place to upload them to is mediafire. Go here - http://www.mediafire.com/ - sign up, press upload, go to your documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 14 > Games > Select the save which you wish to upload. When it uploads, post the link here and I'll put it in here for you. If you're downloading, you put the game in the same place you take one out of (so go through the same process shown above to insert the game into the correct place to be able to play it).

Tycoons

Tranmere Rovers (credit to Sean Dobbie 1991)

Everton (credit to rbf)

Start Date: June 2016 (beginning of Season 4)

Budget: €57M budget

Additional info: Huge database of over 215k players

Liverpool (credit to Mingus)

Start Date: 2028

Budget: £100M

Additional info: Underperforming in recent seasons

Blackburn (credit to Mingus)

Start Date: 2030

Budget:

Additional info: Same save as above, advanced by two calendar years

Ajax (credit to JBC#1)

Start Date: 2025

Budget: £200M

Additional info: Not a tycoon but lots of money, dominant side in Holland and not short of success on the continent either

Atletico Madrid (credit to Fubz)

Start Date: December 2017

Additional info: Huge database, attribute masking turned off

Brann (credit to Jean0987654321)

Start Date: August 2013

Bath (credit to chaulky)

Start Date: 2015

Additional info: All English leagues loaded, Bath start in Conference

Genoa (credit to The Real behanger)

Additional Info: Game begins without budgets, so you do not get any money until November. England, Germany, France, Holland, Italy and Spain all loaded.

Sheffield United/Stoke City (credit to AlexB99)

Start Date: 2019

Additional info: Stoke are in the PL, United are in the Championship and have a stadium expansion

Lokomotiv Moscow (credit to AlexB99)

Start Date: July 2015

Coventry City (credit to ennyment)

Budget: £20M budget but FFP means you are capped and can't spend much until you get promoted.

Additional info: Database is around 90k players.

Prato (credit to Dexter_Morgan)

Start Date: September 2013

Budget: ~£4M

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe a stupid question... as I haven't actually played the game yet. But do tycoon saves still work, with the newly instated financial fair play rules? Or is the ways around that, much like Man City did IRL?

Your chairman can still invest a certain amount (think i saw £35m max for Champions Cup), although I haven't got far enough into the game to see how this is implemented.

Financial Fair Play will of course have an effect on your spending abilities, but you'll still be able to spend shedloads. In the Premier League, for example, you're allowed losses of up to £15M iirc (I could be way off), which doesn't seem like much but when you consider standard incomes + chairman pumping money into the club for you, you will probably avoid losses that extreme. And as long as you produce with your spending, you should be able to make profit within a year or two.

• 3 weeks later...

Please write a bit more info about tycon save you have.For example number of leagues running+players.

I have one tycoon save if anyone is interested.

Club: Charlton

When: End of second season

Game INFO:English league loaded (up to League 2) + players from Scotland premier division.

Please write a bit more info about tycon save you have.For example number of leagues running+players.

Game INFO:English league loaded (up to League 2) + players from Scotland premier division.

Yes please:)

Club: Everton

When: June 2016

Status: No Continental Competitions. Prediction is to finish 9th.

Game INFO: Some turkish investor just injected €112M in the club. You're given €57M to land high-profile players. Club has top facilities. Former manager got Bochetti and Gabriel Torje coming in.

My save is big, because I have over 215.000 players.

mFt7mXb.png

Save file (177MB)

https://mega.co.nz/#!0Jwh1IhC!Xwb0dTa0hH8tdOP0lkOYMjmXr5oquHhYOZHzYJSCe58

Could you upload that please?

In 2025 with Ajax and have won 7 Eredivisies, the CL, the Europa League x 2, a couple of European Super Cups, the World Club Champ and have a net transfer profit of over £400m from buying youngsters with good potential and turning them into stars.

Last few seasons been messing about a bit holidaying and sometimes reloading when the computer makes a complete mess of things because it got a bit boring as my squad is so unbelievably superior to the rest of the league and I had won everything. Have a transfer budget of £200m and I'll upload the save if anyone wants a go?

No tycoon but a really good squad + massive transfer budget.

In 2025 with Ajax and have won 7 Eredivisies, the CL, the Europa League x 2, a couple of European Super Cups, the World Club Champ and have a net transfer profit of over £400m from buying youngsters with good potential and turning them into stars.

Last few seasons been messing about a bit holidaying and sometimes reloading when the computer makes a complete mess of things because it got a bit boring as my squad is so unbelievably superior to the rest of the league and I had won everything. Have a transfer budget of £200m and I'll upload the save if anyone wants a go?

No tycoon but a really good squad + massive transfer budget.

That's all really awesome, would love a download link!

In our euc clan online game i manage Havant in the skrill prem and just got a tycoon. Dutch guy who says he will stop at nothing to make them a force in europe. Got a 17 mill and 200 k wage bud straight away.

Wouldn't mind seeing that for myself....upload it.

Just had a tycoon take over Atlético Madrid on my Shakhtar save, December 2017.

If any one is interested let me know & I'll upload.

Leagues running are:- Belgium (top division only), England (L2 & above), France (L2 & above), Germany (Liga 3 & above), Italy (Serie B & above), Spain (Segunda B & above), Ukraine (Persha Liha & above), Argentina (top division only), Brazil (top division only). Large DB & attribute masking off

What year is that in?
I got the takover at the end of pre season to start the 3rd season. Found it very tough to get players though. Having to pay Dean Gearken 9 k a week lol. FFP is going to be a problem if i go up.

If anyone wants to manage a rich Norwegian team, start praying, it might happen.

4iof3q.png

I would! but there is no need to wait until the takeover happens, upload when that message (tycoon eyes Brann) that way I can keep holidaying and reloading until the takeover happens.

Archived