[FM14] [RELEASED] Steklo X4

TomDixon77

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(I've changed the tab images, too)

This is the one bit of your tinkering that I don't like so much - the original tabs (from your Fiorentina and Genoa screenshots) look so much better. I'm not sure if it's the clearer background but almost definitely is because the vertical lines for the separator. The curved lines look pixelated and not as "neat" ... IMO.

Other than that just have to echo everyone else and say KUTGW!

Tom does have to work for a living

I'm only surprised that this isn't at SI Towers!!

going to use those ESS LOGOS too they look fantastic I have been using the same logo pack for years..hadn't seen this look top notch work once again

I like the look of them too but the metallic pack has way more logos than any other (as far as I know) which is why I go for that. I do prefer the look of these ESS Logos... hmmm quality or quantity LOL

TkHdnq5.png

I'm trying to add a little gap onto the calendar popup, so the boxes for the days of the week aren't right up against the coloured bar bit, and just generally shuffling things about.

Now the xml file that controls this is calendar timeline view.xml, but every time I copy it into my panels folder, the sodding thing refuses to show up. Has anyone else had this problem, or knows how to get around it?

TkHdnq5.png

I'm trying to add a little gap onto the calendar popup, so the boxes for the days of the week aren't right up against the coloured bar bit, and just generally shuffling things about.

Now the xml file that controls this is calendar timeline view.xml, but every time I copy it into my panels folder, the sodding thing refuses to show up. Has anyone else had this problem, or knows how to get around it?

Looks very.. Sky Sports'y, I like it, top work as usual Tom!

Inbox (after a lot of faffing)

6CavTb8.jpg

The "faffing" has paid off. It looks great. And I must say, after each screenshot you post it is difficult to go and play the game with the default/regular dark skin. So I hope that you are near the end of your work and the release is soon.....it's so hard to be patient.

Hi

Is it possible during matchday to have the stadium background displaying and not the costom background ?

I always have the "only commentary" ticked and choose split view , I really miss the stadium pics in the backround !!!

I wonder if that is a possible tweak in these skins ?

Hi

Is it possible during matchday to have the stadium background displaying and not the costom background ?

I always have the "only commentary" ticked and choose split view , I really miss the stadium pics in the backround !!!

I wonder if that is a possible tweak in these skins ?

This is possible now with all skins.

I've not done anything in particular with the match screen, and I've not touched the intro screen yet (though I'm not going to do anything amazing there, what's the point?)

That's it, just the match screen and intro screen left? Woohoo, we're close then. Please don't make the pre-match screens too transparent. Your intro screens in the past had amazing Steklo logo. I think my favorite one was for StekloX2 if I'm not mistaken. But I always like to use custom manager's picture on that screen on every skin (Pep Guardiola's), which I took from someone else's skin couple of years ago.

QEsHyRQ.jpg

Thanks, I appreciate it. I must say, your attribute colors are the best and I've used them in other skins, including the one I'm using while waiting for yours.

Really like it. You have a great eye for design.

The only thing I would add is adding the actual club logo in the header instead/as well of/as the faded bg version. I don't know if its possible but maybe have the badge overlayed between the header and the section underneath?

Looks great. Will it be out before Christmas?

It will make a nice addition to all those FM presents. A lot lot (lot...) better than the skin that comes with the game. I'm surprised they don't employ you to do the skin for them. You're clearly better at it than those that currently do it (sorry guys, I say it as I see it).

Can't wait for this, used Steklo in FM13, and I will be using this.

Awesome stuff, just looks so smooth and easy to locate/get around last year and I expect it'll be the same or better for this year.

Keep up the good work!

How many times are people going to ask for a release date when Tom has stated on many occasions that it will be released when its ready??

Anyway, great looking skin mate, its always better playing the game when its a quality skin you are looking at. Im not going to ask when it will be released as Im that used to waiting for Sunderland to win a game that ive got the patience of a saint! :)

Archived