[FM14] [RELEASED] Steklo X4

TomDixon77

Looking fantastic Tom i always use your skin, out of interest what is the background pack you are using, i have the stadium pack that shows up in the club details screen but i would love to have it like yours where it shows up on the squad screens.

VP's dry brush stadium pics, they're available at susie. I just grabbed the first ones I could find for testing purposes.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hang on this is the first time Ive ever asked. i only ask once and not 20 times like others

Well, with so many questions the same, you cant really expect Tom to diffrentiate between you all. What he sees is xx amounts of questions regarding the same topic, which he has previously answered.

Tom, the last screenshot looks like it's bigger resolution than the previous ones. What resolution is it?

And another thing...some custom skins slow down FM making it less responsive causing some delay going from screen to screen. That won't be the case with Steklo, would it?

For people asking about release, don't forget that Tom has to work on the sidebar version as well. I assume he will release both versions at the same time....when they are ready.:) And this will be awhile.....

Tom, the last screenshot looks like it's bigger resolution than the previous ones. What resolution is it?

And another thing...some custom skins slow down FM making it less responsive causing some delay going from screen to screen. That won't be the case with Steklo, would it?

For people asking about release, don't forget that Tom has to work on the sidebar version as well. I assume he will release both versions at the same time....when they are ready.:) And this will be awhile.....

1. Not sure, I just expanded the window a bit more than normal so you could see the faces were bigger.

2. No idea, to be honest. Most of the complaints I've seen seem to think getting them from the steam workshop has something to do with it, but I've no idea if there's anything to that.

3. You assume wrong, sir. I'm going to release the standard layout first, then finish off the sidebar version (which will use all the button, box, etc. graphics from the standard version) However, Tom does have to work for a living, so that does cut into Tom's available time (not to mention make Tom talk about Tom in the third person)

3. You assume wrong, sir. I'm going to release the standard layout first, then finish off the sidebar version (which will use all the button, box, etc. graphics from the standard version) However, Tom does have to work for a living, so that does cut into Tom's available time (not to mention make Tom talk about Tom in the third person)

Well, I'm glad that I'm wrong then, because I'm interested in the standard layout only anyway. I do realize that Tom doesn't have as much available time to work on the skin, because Tom has to work for a living. I do too - the life of someone in his mid 30s.:)

Tom, the new buttons look nice, but it would be better to see how they look with different backgrounds. I can see that you have gone for a little 3d effect look, at least that is what it looks to me. But with this color and background, the buttons get washout a little bit.

Regarding your question, I think some buttons with arrows have it as an image in the graphics folder "menu/subtle". Other buttons do not have the arrow as an image, but instead have an xml file (within the same graphics folder) with a text of the sort "draw arrow true" or something like that. I'm sure that if you change the word "true" to "false", then you would be able to control the image of the arrow by drawing it yourself in the graphics.

Buttonsbuttonsbuttons

X2HgJ6A.png

Eye-gasm!

I see that you've managed to change the arrows on the buttons. It looks better this way. I also see that you've changed the color of the injury icon-button next to the players name. Needless to say, I can't wait to use this masterpiece of a skin in FM. I hope you find time to work on it and that you are near the end of your work (standard layout).

This may turn out to be the best skin ever.

Can you tell what files should I delete so the boxes where it says player roles on tactic screen (CD, WB, DLP), make them look like the original skin? I am really liking the look of the skin except that part.

Which ones? The ones down the left, or the ones on the pitch?

Looking great Tom. I wonder if it will be possible to change the default opacity, just to resolve the very minor problem of having to change it each time we load the game up.

Normally you have it starting on 40% I think, but can we change the opacity that it starts on? I don't think that's been possible in past versions that I could work out anyway!!

Very nice looking skin you have going on here. Gonna be a belter I'm sure :)

Looking great Tom. I wonder if it will be possible to change the default opacity, just to resolve the very minor problem of having to change it each time we load the game up.

Normally you have it starting on 40% I think, but can we change the opacity that it starts on? I don't think that's been possible in past versions that I could work out anyway!!

Very nice looking skin you have going on here. Gonna be a belter I'm sure :)

It was on the FM13 version, and the cog to change opacity is showing on the screen shots. So it's looking good for FM14.

Archived