[FM14] [RELEASED] Steklo X4

TomDixon77

I love this skin but I am having a few problems with some images.

Firstly there is no picture of my players when I talk to the privately or in a team meeting -

and secondly in the original skin there is a part on the right of this picture which explains why I am seeing the news, ie. I am subscribed to the player etc.

in the Steklo skin it is blank any help on this is much appreciated

regards

andy

Not checked the first one yet, but the second one is likely to be because a patch has modified the panel it was using. I'll fix it for the next release (which I'm going to start working on again)

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Superb work as always, Tom.

Quick query - last time, you allowed for the small photos of the hosting stadium in the pre-match screenflow, in the style of FMC. Any plans to do so again?

Was a great addition once the stadium pics were actually downloaded.

:thup:

Would love this feature added.

Alright Tom,

I can foresee an issue with having the textlinks in the actionbar being the teams main colour when it comes to teams that play in black or grey (if there is any in grey :s)

Otherwise, its looking much better than the v1 but I think the tabstrip looks a little out of place?

Loving the skin and all Steklos in general (never used X3 mind, didn't bother getting FM13 and you're right, it seemed a bit basic for someone like you)

Alright Tom,

I can foresee an issue with having the textlinks in the actionbar being the teams main colour when it comes to teams that play in black or grey (if there is any in grey :s)

Otherwise, its looking much better than the v1 but I think the tabstrip looks a little out of place?

Loving the skin and all Steklos in general (never used X3 mind, didn't bother getting FM13 and you're right, it seemed a bit basic for someone like you)

That isn't close to finished, mind (and the text colours will be changed). I've just got to muster up the motivation to finish it off (and maybe even play the game, I've been enjoying The Stick of Truth too much)

I think the end of steklo is near,very little motivation.Lets all go to scorpio!!!
use whatever skin you want, he will release an update when he is ready.... with all the hassle he got pre release he shouldn't have bothered, he has the best skin out there that's why there are so many of us using it... people like you putting comments like that on Tom's thread is not on can you put a link up to your skin please

Hi Tom & co

I wonder if you could help me revert to the default scoreboard/ team names & score on the match screen in 2D and 3D view please?

6e0yvb.png

The above is a lot larger than the default and I would prefer the smaller style.

Thanks in advance!

I fixed the right click thing in my game, just a matter of deleting all the comments in square tags that the game is for whatever reason picking up from the xml files. If there's anyone still having trouble fixing this for themselves I can upload the edited xml's. If Tom doesn't mind of course.

• 2 weeks later...

When selecting to view player attributes as a bar chart rather than a numerical value, the bars are very compressed in the attributes tab of the player profile making it difficult to discern how large the bars are comparative to each other. This is not an issue in the player profile overview tab, in which the bars are displayed with more length.

Also take your time finishing things up Tom. You've easily got the best skin out there, and if you're not enjoying working on it you should do as you've done and take a break. Ignore the ingrates, they can switch to other skins if it's an issue for them!

• 2 weeks later...

OK.. apologies in advance for this but Ive spent hours trying to sort this out and I know nothing about skinning but...

I downloaded a skin.. this one for the first time in 20 years today and as Im playing Third Lanark I wanted a Cathkin Park background for the game. I got myself a good image... its a jpg and stuck into the backgrounds folder and as background changes are enabled I thought that's all I d have to do.

It obviously isn't as the backgrounds haven't changed....there are still the original 1-6 +default + stadium in there.

What am I doing wrong??

You need to rename one of the backgrounds 1-6 to something else (lets say 7.png)

Then, rename YOUR image to the same number as the one you replaced.

Then, in fm, goto Preferences and click the Interface tab. Delete your skin cache and reload the skin.

Your image will now be in the background selector (top left of screen, looks like a gear)

You need to rename one of the backgrounds 1-6 to something else (lets say 7.png)

Then, rename YOUR image to the same number as the one you replaced.

Then, in fm, goto Preferences and click the Interface tab. Delete your skin cache and reload the skin.

Your image will now be in the background selector (top left of screen, looks like a gear)

Did the job. Many many thanks :)

Unsure if this is an issue with the skin, or a bug, but feel that it's worth posting here first.

When my players are sent off, I receive a media message informing me that I have selected not to take disciplinary action against them when I have done no such thing.

If this is not being updated what would people say is the next best skin that works with backgrounds? Thanks.

This is contstantly being updated as i am one of the senior beta testers of Vexillium,and at present very close to final release i would say

• 1 month later...

Another fix for the next version would be to change the "keep history after retirement" option in a players tab to be visible if i choose it or not. At present it just stays the same colour tone with nothing visbile to show me if this option is selected or not.

thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived