*Official* Football Manager 2013 13.2.1 Constructive NON-ME Feedback Thread

• Administrators

With the release of the latest update for Football Manager 2013, as always we're interested in hearing all your thoughts in regards to the game, so please keep it all in here.

Here are some other links you may find useful.

13.2 Released - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/339000-UPDATE-13.2-RELEASED-for-Football-Manager-2013 (includes latest changelist)

FM13 FAQ - http://www.sigames.com/faq/fm13.php

FM13 Bugs Forum - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/291

All Match Engine Feedback here please - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/339001-Match-Engine-Update-13.2-ME-feedback-here-please.

Also please read this before posting - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/326330-The-current-state-of-the-forums-–-Feedback-Constructive-Criticism-and-Forum-Rules.

Thanks.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So yeah, since the update a news item is generated for every team in the leagues fixture that week if you have the league ticked in subscriptions. This didn't happen before.

Edit : This is really annoying, the only way to save having 30 fixture news items 3x per week is to completely remove the league from subscriptions.

• SI Staff
So yeah, since the update a news item is generated for every team in the leagues fixture that week if you have the league ticked in subscriptions. This didn't happen before.

I believe if you turn off the pre-match media in the manage subscriptions section this should fix the issue.

• Administrators
Does that mean the being laughed off when applying for the England job (may not be nation specific) hasn't been fixed? Couldn't spot anything about jobs or internationals in the fix list

Yeah this has been fixed, thanks.

Is there any indication when the problems with Editor are going to be fixed? Just tried loading a new game and user created affiliate clubs is still not working which is a shame, im guessing that means the financial editor problems - such as user created monthly installments etc are not working either

• Administrators
I have a question, this patch fix a problem with register players to preliminary round of copa sudamericana?

Sorry, this was only raised with a reproducible save game a couple of days ago so there is no fix for this yet.

Is there no fix to midweek fixtures being played on different days despite move matches for tv being unticked? The OTF FMO game is moving a lot slower than it should because of this.

Also the league seems to finish in the middle of April in the lower leagues as a result, and its causing players from most teams to pretty much die of exhaustion playing 2 games a week every week.

(apologies if these things have already been raised, I don't look through these parts much)

• SI Staff
Is there no fix to midweek fixtures being played on different days despite move matches for tv being unticked? The OTF FMO game is moving a lot slower than it should because of this.

Also the league seems to finish in the middle of April in the lower leagues as a result, and its causing players from most teams to pretty much die of exhaustion playing 2 games a week every week.

(apologies if these things have already been raised, I don't look through these parts much)

Do you have the 'Use Saturday and Wednesday matchdays' option ticked in the Online Preferences?

As I cannot see it in the change list, please can it be confirmed if the friendly bug (when trying to setup a tour as Man Utd for example, resulted in clubs replying that they had to reject due to their fixture list being full/congested when said clubs were available on and around said dates) has been fixed.

Also the 'bug' that some (myself inc) experienced when requesting feeder clubs (Intl partnership to raise profile in another country) was regularly returning the 'agree with you but have been unable to find a club to form a link with' text.

Do you have the 'Use Saturday and Wednesday matchdays' option ticked in the Online Preferences?

Yes. The problem is we're spread around all 4 English League divisions, and a large number of our league 2 games in particular are played on Tuesdays for some reason.

Edit: As is the JPT I believe.

Yes it was when starting the game and has been ever since. European games are all played on the Wednesday which is proof that it was ticked. The only European fixture not played on a Wednesday was the Super Cup which was played on a Friday.

Lower league fixtures are sheduled for Tuesday games, the JPT and League Cup are also Tuesday fixtures.

There is a problem with the feature.

FWIW, I'm the host of the FMO DeafParrot is talking about. Also, as I said on Twitter, the network game seems to have been largely ignored for this patch which is a crying shame. There are a couple of major problems that I have brought up in the bug forum that require attention.

• Administrators
Still missing the "past meetings" function on teams I've already met. :-(

Delighted that the mandatory "generating match report" is gone.

That's odd, I've got it here - did you raise it on the bugs forum per chance?

Archived