FM13 Release Date & Pre-Order Incentive

is anyone else having trouble with the payment going through on green man gamming?

ive tried 3 times now and everytime i process the payment, it says 'hang on we are processing your order' but last for about 10 mins so obviously something is wrong? did this happen for anyone else??

thanks guys!!

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For about 3 weeks ago I pre-ordered FM13 from your website. The cost of the game was drawn immediately from my credit card but I never received any access code. I think it is great that loyal customers get a bonus but the arrangement around the launch of the beta version does not seem well thought out. Maybe I missed something but after ordering, I received only a brief response which confirmed the purchase. The message contained no code.

I want answers to the following question

How do I get access to the beta code?

Loyal customer since CM2

Edit:

I have not recieved any message from Steam.

Tell you what though, I'm dying to start playing the Beta version! I'm sitting watching Gillette Soccer Saturday and half-heartedly playing FM2012... but I'm more interested in reading about FM2013!

As soon as the Beta was announced I havent played FM12. I cant get motivated for it considering FM13 is so close. Almost there now.

Pre-ordered via steam about 24 hours ago. Got an e-mail confirming my purchase, but no beta code. What happens now? Or are Steam-bought games just activated automatically when the beta game becomes available?

Thanks.

Pre-ordered via steam about 24 hours ago. Got an e-mail confirming my purchase, but no beta code. What happens now? Or are Steam-bought games just activated automatically when the beta game becomes available?

Thanks.

I don't think you get the Beta when you pre-order via Steam. Am not sure though.

Hy, my name is Robert and i'm from Romania. I am a big fan and i really want to have this game as soon as posible. But here's my problem: I can't find a way to order it for Romania... Can somenone please help me? How can I have this game (other way than waiting for it to be in Romanian's markets). What's the difference between the game bought on cd and the one downloaded officially from steam or other partners (beside the physical part)? I would really appreciate your help. Thank you and i hope you will not ignore me.

Hy, my name is Robert and i'm from Romania. I am a big fan and i really want to have this game as soon as posible. But here's my problem: I can't find a way to order it for Romania... Can somenone please help me? How can I have this game (other way than waiting for it to be in Romanian's markets). What's the difference between the game bought on cd and the one downloaded officially from steam or other partners (beside the physical part)? I would really appreciate your help. Thank you and i hope you will not ignore me.

The digital and cd versions will be identical. I imagine you can order the game via steam, so I'd try that.

Any chance Beta will be out earier than friday, like tommorow :D ?

I'll be happy if it doesn't get delayed beyond Friday to be honest. If we got it before that it would be great but I doubt it. It would be nice to have a pre-download to save time at some stage though.

I'll be happy if it doesn't get delayed beyond Friday to be honest. If we got it before that it would be great but I doubt it. It would be nice to have a pre-download to save time at some stage though.

Yes I suppose, have the weekend off work so will be a nice time for it to come out :) Wouldnt't be best pleased if it was delayed past the weekend though :thdn:

On the Beta version will I be able to play with more than one league active so I could start a massive career game and then continue with it once the game is fully released??

BETA version you can load as many leagues as you like and play as many seasons as you want. BETA version is the full game (minus network mode) but it may have a few minor differences to the "released" version on November 2nd. ie. BETA version may have very small bugs or issues that the November 2nd release will have fixed

BETA version you can load as many leagues as you like and play as many seasons as you want. BETA version is the full game (minus network mode) but it may have a few minor differences to the "released" version on November 2nd. ie. BETA version may have very small bugs or issues that the November 2nd release will have fixed

Wicked, Thanks for your help.

I've been signed off work for two weeks so think this beta may just keep me entertained ;-)

Just a heads up for people who may not have done this as yet:

If you have your promotional code from a retailer, then you can load it up in Steam, ready for the release of the Beta.

In Steam, go to "Games", and then "Activate a Product on Steam". Copy and paste your promo code in, which will register it on your Steam account.

As far as I am aware, the Beta will then upload to your account once it is released.

Posting this as I only discovered it by chance.

Just a heads up for people who may not have done this as yet:

If you have your promotional code from a retailer, then you can load it up in Steam, ready for the release of the Beta.

In Steam, go to "Games", and then "Activate a Product on Steam". Copy and paste your promo code in, which will register it on your Steam account.

As far as I am aware, the Beta will then upload to your account once it is released.

Posting this as I only discovered it by chance.

That's correct, I've just introduced the code and it has appeared in the games library. Now just leaving Steam open in background and no need to be aware about when the beta is out.

Those of you pre-ordering digitally should receive an email with a Steam code to access the beta, and those of you doing so in-store should be handed a nice little card with a code.

I have ordered via SEGA online and only received a confirmation email without any mention about the beta code... Can you advise?? I only ordered online just so i could get the beta version to start playing early... I feel let down now

I have ordered via SEGA online and only received a confirmation email without any mention about the beta code... Can you advise?? I only ordered online just so i could get the beta version to start playing early... I feel let down now

The BETA isn't out yet, they will send you the code when it is.

I understand you, I'm in the same situation. Just hoping it will be send before the beta is released.

Still no code green man gaming

I emailed Green Man Gaming earlier enquiring about this, as I ordered it about 3 weeks ago and still haven't received a code. They said they haven't received any codes themselves, so are unable to send them out yet, but that they will distribute them in time to pre-load it.

Should everyone have them by now?

Each distributor has their own system but many will still be waiting for Steam to pass them the codes and with them it will be very last minute.

It's not time to panic until beta is released and you don't have a code tbh.

Archived