Sports Interactive Community
The Rebel MC

Merry Xmas Steam Achievement

A friendly PM might tell you the answer but really it isn't in how you finnish, it's how you get there.

Great clue there - had managed to work it out earlier - then also got a PM off a fellow poster - but whenever I try to 'sort' the achievement my board won't let me 'journey in the sleigh' - tried a few times - might have to keep trying - no idea why I can't unlock this yet!

just start a new game with a diff team and do what you have to do RebelMC if you want the achievement :)

Pretty sure I've worked it out. Guess you need to continue once you've done it? I can't continue because I have a match immediately next.

Right, I now know that I did get it right. And I've done the necessary. So why has nothing happened?

Does anyone know of any problems with this achievement? I'm gutted because I know for certain I've done it, but nothing happened.

A friendly PM might tell you the answer but really it isn't in how you finnish, it's how you get there.

Best clue. Read through it a few times and try to figure it out before you ask for the answer.

FINALLY!!! That is one tough, tough little puzzle! The clues are relevant but it's like one word from each one that matters. Read them all and determine either a footballing reason from the clue or a Christmas one.

Very good SI, well done :)

Don't tell what exactly to do but give some more clues, please.)

When I was younger & he used to pop round, Father Christmas was always very nice to me - it has to do something with your youth team?

The Moomins are big fans of both Xmas and football - something related to Finland?

I tried to send my youth squad to Finland on Christmas but the board doesn't allow me to do it))

How many xmas achievement's has there been so far? As got the 1 yesterday, is there one today?

There's only one, isn't there?

There's only one, isn't there?

I thought with what i read, there's 1 xmas eve, xmas day and boxing day....i could be wrong tho

my board advise its too far to travel so no achievement for me

Start a new game with club who do have the money to go visit Father Christmas I think would be best? :)

So, am I right, is it just about sending youth squad somewhere?

Adults also like to visit a friendly Father Christmas.