Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good one Robin :thup:

Danke danke :D , i keep forgetting i posted that one ages ago with my name unblanked. Thanks for reminding me. It's not really important and it means i can stop going through the annoying process of blanking it out each time. I think i only started because i saw other people doing it... :S

Haven't got screenshots but two of my funniest were:

A player called Christ:

"Christ must be stopped"

...and my all time favourite:

Roy Keane as manager was interested in Robbie Keane the player, NEWSHEADLINE READ;

"Keane keen on Keane"

Had be rolling.

Danke danke :D , i keep forgetting i posted that one ages ago with my name unblanked. Thanks for reminding me. It's not really important and it means i can stop going through the annoying process of blanking it out each time. I think i only started because i saw other people doing it... :S

Never quite understood why people do it. I could understand if your manager name was like;

John Smith, Smith Lane, Smithtown, Smithly, 5M1 TH, card number 78909482291029 etc etc etc :D

Lose 1-0 to the Champions and the fans aint happy, I must have been the only person happy that I never got thrashed.

Maybe they just weren't happy at the manner of the loss...were you 0-0 most of the game, only to concede late? They might then be upset to come so close to a draw and come away with nothing...

Has to be one of the biggest flaws in the game. We like that you've won the past three world cups with England and all the intermittent competitions Euros etc and the rest. However due to you not getting to the final of the most recent Confed Cup you're sacked. WTF?!!? that and many many many other examples of when the board is so out of whack it isn't even real life out of whack, it's just insane.

Now, anyone can be a manager if they have half a brain, but Villlage...he couldn't manage a train set

8wjbwo.png

And at first i thought the referee was just getting awfully into play, then i realised they were having a "wear any shirt day"

2unx89k.jpg

funniest part is the commentary at the bottom!

Can't give you a screenshot as I can't recall which year's version to re-install, but anyhow:

few years ago the standard font kind of melted "r" and "n" together, so they looked like an "m" (at least to my weary eyes).

When my scout recommended me this Argentinian fellow called German Hornos I was off my chair. That's classic schoolboy humour if anything :thup:

(yes, I had him shortlisted for the rest of the game, and yes there were times when he was "taken a look at" or even "wanted" :p)

Don't want to be nitpicking but 2000 miles seems a bit too much for a trip from Debrecen to Zagreb..

It says they just come from native Hungary not necessarily Debrecen but still the furthest part of Hungary is only 359 miles from Zagreb, should post it in bugs forum

Snow was in FM2010.

It was indeed. However out of playing it almost all year until the new one came out, i didn't play the demo. I only saw snow, in one match, two days before the new one came out. Out of possibly a thousand matches in England and around europe in C/L there was only one with snow, sleet or hail, iin this instanec it happened to be snow. I imagine tons of people never saw any snow.

Snow was in FM2010.
It was indeed. However out of playing it almost all year until the new one came out, i didn't play the demo. I only saw snow, in one match, two days before the new one came out. Out of possibly a thousand matches in England and around europe in C/L there was only one with snow, sleet or hail, iin this instanec it happened to be snow. I imagine tons of people never saw any snow.

Yeah I managed in Denmark for 10 years and didn't see any snow there at all in FM2010.