FM 2012: Carlos Fierro

matty2323

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fierro is quickly turning into one of my best strikers ever. Attributes are going insane. 20 pace and 19 accel. 48 League goals in 2017 with QPR and missed three games with injury. Munian got 38 as well so its not as if he was playing alone up front.

• 2 weeks later...

thought the name looked familiar, I had purchased him In 2025, and he is awesome! I don't get his full input however because there is another striker ahead of him in the pecking order. I'd post a screenie but the FM shortcut Is not working for me for some reason

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I signed him at the start of my 2nd season for Rangers and he has stayed in the 1st team since his very first appearance, the kid is simply immense.

WZdBU.png

afu97.jpg

(2nd pic from a request on another forum)

He has been awarded the following:

Scottish Premier League top scorer 5 times, Players player of the year 5 times, European golden boot twice, Champions league golden boot runner up twice, club world championship best player.

haha i saw his wages and almost fainted that rangers were paying a player £225,000 a week.... until i saw it was monthly lol

Tell me about it, even monthly he has me sweating every time his contract comes up because while i have really improved the teams finances through european success (CL winners 2017, runners up 2018) its still a hell of a lot for an SPL team.

He is worth it though.

I just got him for Bayern halfway through Season 4, lots of 14s and 15s in his attributes. Consensus seems to be to play him as a Poacher...does anyone use him as the SC in a 4-2-3-1? Coach recommends playing him as a Trequartista but not sure I trust this...

I have him in my Bayern side too, and he's scored 14 goals in 10 games this season at the age of 20. As a poacher in a 4-2-3-1, mind you. Last season he had 38 goals and 15 assists in 28 games and 16 sub appearances, his breakout season.

Im givin up with him. Hes 21 years old now and he just dont perform. Chivas made crap work with him. Playing with Soxhaux.

Same here, he hasn't improved at all with me and isn't good enough to get into my team, plus he will never move on loan to anyone. His lack of game time partially affects his development, but he's my seventh choice striker at the moment. Next season I will sell two of my older strikers and this will push him up to fifth choice, but he will never be more than a back up for me.

I picked him up as a replacement for Cavani when he started to decline for my Napoli team. Signed him at 21 years of age for £11m and he's been excellent. Quiet last season but was a bit hampered by injury, but is still scoring 30 a season.

• 1 month later...

Nice. I got him at the end of the second season for £15m over 48 months.... he wasn't that good in his first season in England but in his second he scored 16 goals from 32 starts - not bad but there is definitely more to come. He is still only 20 years old. I don't think he's going to be the best in the world, but one of the top 5-10 strikers maybe (fingers crossed).

I promised I'd let you know how he'd turn out in my save (I am a VERY slow player), and well, here he is:

7ECB7EF45C54B6D781CDC3340DD35EEABA959FE6

Huge pace, superb technique, and a lethal finisher. And with the mental stats to excel at any job he is given to boot! I usually play him as a poacher, but he is good enough to pass as a lone trequartista every now and then. And the scary thing is, he still has a tiny bit of room left to develop into. He could very well turn out the best striker of all time at this rate. He's scoring record isn't as good as in the previous season (70 goals in all competitions), but he already has more assists by January, so he's helping the team a lot more.

i decided to put faith in this guy after Cardozo wanted first team football (and subsequently got sold to AC Milan)

not regretting it

can't believe i picked him up for pittance, has developed a lot better than Sanogo

has 16 for finishing, 16 for pace and 16 off the ball

he's the perfect complete forward, just a shame about his height really

• 4 weeks later...

This guy must be the best goalscorer in the game.

Playing as Liverpool, 2nd season, he is on course for 50 goals in all competitions, as an 18 year old! Just played 31 league matches so far, plus all cup comps.

Current stats:

Played: 39(6)

Goals: 44

Avg rating: 7.46

Incredible, pushed Suarez out of the ST role pretty fast.

Using him as a poacher too as don't like him as a Treq.

Thats probably because like me, you play the game honestly and not with 'mr haughs (cheat) tactic....

I've got him scoring consistently before without any 'cheat' tactics, and to just single out 1 person's tactic is pointless, what does it achieve? Why not just say 'cheat tactics', other people make them.

If you can't get him to score, then you obviously aren't playing him right.

I play him as a Treq, works fine in my 41212 tactic.

Maran, I have no PPMs atm, but I am considering to place shots as his composure, balance and finishing are 17.

Why does balance matter for placing shots? My right winger currently has places shots PPM and his balance is only 9

Archived