FM 2012: Carlos Fierro

matty2323

If a players balance is not very good, they will lean the wrong way while striking the ball. Im sure weve all seen players lean back while shooting and putting the ball into orbit. In my opinion though, Id look at finishing, composure and technique before considering a goalscorer's balance. Im sure if the first three are very high, they will overrule the poor balance and the player will be very capable of scoring a consistent amount of goals.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If a players balance is not very good, they will lean the wrong way while striking the ball. Im sure weve all seen players lean back while shooting and putting the ball into orbit. In my opinion though, Id look at finishing, composure and technique before considering a goalscorer's balance. Im sure if the first three are very high, they will overrule the poor balance and the player will be very capable of scoring a consistent amount of goals.

I like them to have high Anticaption & Off Ball aswell before Balance. I agree that balance is an important stat too though.

Archived