ANNOUNCEMENT: Steven Fraser (SFraser) - Has sadly died.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIP SFraser. I am so sorry for his family for their loss. I hope his ceremony today has finally let the family begin to have closure and let the healing begin.

FM12 when released will not be the same and I will miss the amazing posts he would write.

Here are my personal favorites of topics that SFraser had started or contributed to.

Creativity and Flair

Back-Room-Staff-What-They-are-Good-at-and-How-to-Use-Them.

A-Guide-to-Developing-Youngsters

Shoots-With-Power-versus-Places-Shots

Meet-The-Striker

Meet-The-System

How-To-Meet-The-Next-Season

Building-a-Cohesive-Team

Creative-freedom-a-management-style

Analysing-the-4-2-3-1-Why-Your-Playmaker-Should-Be-Upfront.

The-Tactics-of-Attacking-Creating-Space

I have probably had the pleasure of interacting (to a tiny extent) with SFraser over certain issues in T&TD, as well as sought his opinion on how to play my favorite game - the news is a shock and I offer my condolences to his family.

Although we were all drawn by just a game and a sport, and I never actually got to know him, I am sure he was a good man and he will be missed by all on the forums - especially with next year's edition and no more of his valuable insights.

SFraser, rest in peace.

I have not been in the tactics forum for quite a while but this is Very very sad news, SFraser threads were second to none, my game saves, tactical understanding including my total enjoyment of football manager improved so much over the last few years after reading and then testing out his theorys, my understanding of football manager improved so much with the help of SFraser.

you will be sadley missed on these forums buddy, Rest in peace

Just came upon this thread ... shocked. Just recently I was reading through this thread I made last year, so I've just read all his posts in that thread. He was definitely passionate about football. I don't know what to say. Feels like I just got massively smacked by reality ... Rest in peace SFraser.

1st time on here for a while and was looking for some tactical advice, Normally I would of looked for SFrasers threads as he really knew his stuff and gave me inspiration to continue when I hit brick wall after brick wall, I am deeply saddened and shocked beyond belief that his passing has come at such a young and tender age. Steven, I hope you are at peace, you gave so much of your time here on these forums to help and educate those of us who never quite grasped the concept of this game, Thank-you for your contributions!

RIP SFraser and may your inspiration for the beautifull game live on in all of us that play FM, Time to pause in thought and reflect in a life lost so young, My condolences to your family.

Absolutely cannot believe this, doesn't seem real to some extent.

In today's world where the web is so populated and cluttered it is easy to say something and have your words lost in the noise, but Fraser was able to overcome this through his words on here. I never spoke to him in person or outside of the forums but the details he posted proved more insightful than the 'off the shelf' guides you'd expect to find in any stores.

You could always be sure that if you opened a Fraser post a) it would be long, but b) it would be quality and interesting.

Thoughts go out to his family. Terrible loss.

So sorry to log in for the first time in a while and see this - shocking and awful. Steven produced some of the most insightful and thought-provoking posts I have read on here. His different perspective on some areas of the game and the detailed well reasoned/argued posts influenced the way I play FM and his attention to detail was second to none. We have lost a FM legend.

My sincerest condolences to the Fraser family, truly sorry to hear the news. May Steven Rest in Peace.

Wow cant believe this, SFraser top guy for real , I used to read SFraser post & just blow my mind very in-depth, very detailed, can read his post & just believe and have vision.

Sadly gone, but not forgotten, Rest In Peace SFraser, YOUR A LEGEND

Thanx for all your help

I know your up their pulling the strings for fergie. :thup:

such a shame, I noticed this thread so late :(

was wondering, why he didnt visit the forum for such a long time. am really shocked about his death, even though Ive never get to know him personally or discussed with him. was a big fan of his training schedules and still am creating my schedules after his system.

RIP MATE

Archived