Happy Valentine's Day - FM 8.02 patch & data update available now! **UPDATED 20/2/08**

Originally posted by Yasp0:

Hmz just updated my 801 game to 802 and loaded my game which is in 2009 season 09/10. The 7 subs in England doesn't seem to work. icon_confused.gif

So you need to start a new game tor that?

No it wont comin to effect until the EOS when the game updates.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • SI Staff

piekar/tudsy - I'm playing my saved game fine.

Law_Man - maybe more people will listen to the podcast moving forward then icon_wink.gif It was only hinted at though....

Unfortunatley, tonight's podcast now isn't going to happen, but I'll still do a short thing to explain why...

Connor - if it's in the changelist, it's in the patch. If it isn't, then it isn't.

Yasp0 - if you read what I wrote earlier, in my game, it started the next season.

Guest Joshlee

when i looked at the 8.02 change list...

it seems didn't mention to fix "the lack of physical attb of regen players bug" and the lack of development of regen icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Having trouble with Mac Boxed Download

firstly, the link isn't finding any peers for me (Arzeus, Limewire and Bitcomet) - and is crashing the program after a few minutes.

Secondly, after the program crashes, my INTERNET crashes immediately after. I can't imagine how this is the cause, but i've tried it near 10 times now, and the same outcome each time. !

Please help. Thanks.

Guest Joshlee

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

firstly, the link isn't finding any peers for me (Arzeus, Limewire and Bitcomet) - and is crashing the program after a few minutes.

Secondly, after the program crashes, my INTERNET crashes immediately after. I can't imagine how this is the cause, but i've tried it near 10 times now, and the same outcome each time. !

Please help. Thanks.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

try "Transmission"

it work fine for me

Originally posted by Joshlee:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Please help. Thanks.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

try "Transmission"

it work fine for me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What does that mean icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Joshlee:

Please help. Thanks.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

try "Transmission"

What does that mean icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a Mac torrent app. I'm uploading the Mac Boxed to RS, I'll post a link ASAP.

Originally posted by schuey100:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Joshlee:

Please help. Thanks.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

try "Transmission"

What does that mean icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a Mac torrent app. I'm uploading the Mac Boxed to RS, I'll post a link ASAP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers mate. Appreciate that.!

• SI Staff

Connor - To clarify, if it's on the change list it's been fixed. If it's not on the change list it hasn't, which means that either the coder responsible doesn't believe it to be an issue, it is an issue too big for a patch, it's not a bug, or one of a thousand and one other potential reasons.

Ginaps - None of those mirrors are "official" ones, as we haven't tested any of them.

Originally posted by Miles Jacobson:

zeke - a changelist shows what changes have been made. If there's nothing in the changelist, then I doubt anything will have changed.

Appreciated the comment and positive suprise to see the patch out.

However since it seems that the regen system/development hasn't been tweaked at all I must say that I'am very disappointed. This was the main thing I was hoping for...

Oh well...

SI you bunch of cruel and heartless b*stards. How could you release this on valentines day?!

I'm having to take my mrs out for the evening and now I'm going to spend the entire time working out formations, training schedules and possible purchases in my head.

If I get dumped at the end of the evening, I'm blaming you! (Though that would give me extra FM time...)

Originally posted by zeke:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Miles Jacobson:

zeke - a changelist shows what changes have been made. If there's nothing in the changelist, then I doubt anything will have changed.

Appreciated the comment and positive suprise to see the patch out.

However since it seems that the regen system/development hasn't been tweaked at all I must say that I'am very disappointed. This was the main thing I was hoping for...

Oh well... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does this mean national squads full of 35 year olds still?

Originally posted by nickponty1:

SI you bunch of cruel and heartless b*stards. How could you release this on valentines day?!

I'm having to take my mrs out for the evening and now I'm going to spend the entire time working out formations, training schedules and possible purchases in my head.

If I get dumped at the end of the evening, I'm blaming you! (Though that would give me extra FM time...)

To be fair, get a life. It's valentines day, take your wife out for the evening and play FM tommorow.

Originally posted by Richard76:

International Management

========================

- Improved AI international squad selection (fixes issues with not enough youngsters progressing at national level and older players winning too many caps)

Thanks Miles just wanted some clarity as to whether there were major issues or not with Board Confidence

Although its now clear as Mud whether there are bugs still around board confidence

I personally have not got an issue with that and understand time constarints etc and just hope others are too.

Many thanks

Originally posted by HD:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Richard76:

International Management

========================

- Improved AI international squad selection (fixes issues with not enough youngsters progressing at national level and older players winning too many caps)

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great stuff.

Must have mssed that.

Archived