Happy Valentine's Day - FM 8.02 patch & data update available now! **UPDATED 20/2/08**

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Benoit2:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neil Purvis:

Can someone check to see if the Newcastle injuries are up to date? In the beta they still had the likes of Owen, Duff, Barton and Given all with long term injuries when they're all playing now so these should be removed.

Thats not the way SI works, so they should still be injured. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If its important for you for them to be injury free can you not use the editor if not already done?

Originally posted by Miles Jacobson:

Rb - only if it's legal for you to do so (so it's on your own webspace, or you have the relevant accounts and permissions to host huge files).

Yeah thats fine, I have my own space.

mattyspurs76 - they are recorded just off Charing Cross Road in London, in the heart of the West End. Sirens are therefore unavoidable....

DRBailey - if those are albums that you've paid for, that's OK. If not, piracy and talking about it are banned from these forums...

Dude, they are ones i've paid for, bon jovi (best of) and alice in chains... now you've made me admit to liking bon jovi... icon_frown.gif

Thats not the way SI works, so they should still be injured.

It's always been the case in the past. Injuries are usually updated to the time of the patch so if a player was injured at the start of the season but fit in January they'd be injury free, but if someone was fit at the start of the season and picked up an injury in January it would be reflected in the update.

Originally posted by jimmywils:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mario55:

This maybe a stupid question but I`ll take my chances.. Will this affect my graphics? I have downloaded some player pics, jerseys etc. Will they still work? Thanks.

Shouldnt make a difference </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great! Thank you!

Rb - only if it's legal for you to do so (so it's on your own webspace, or you have the relevant accounts and permissions to host huge files).

SO just to clarify, we are allowed to host the 8.0.2 patch elsewhere?

Originally posted by Kill Rock Stars:

a few questions:

has the issue of regens have poor physical attributes (particularly pace) been fixed?

has the development model of younger players been tweaked at all, so that you will get some players who are very good while still young (a la michael owen, fabregas etc)?

do older players age in a more realistic way now, as opposed to losing their attributes too quickly once they turn 30/31?

has board confidence had its many bugs and quirks ironed out?

Pace is king, and it is so scrace amongst regens. Lots of 14-16s, but next to nothing of 18 and above.

As you say players tend to peak late twenties, and aren't of suficent quality until that time. They then plummet when they hit 30, leaving a 3 year window at best when they'll be of true quality.

Nothing in the changelist unfortunately. A real shame.

Originally posted by David Graham 4 Scotland:

im in season 2010/11. if i install patch will it transfer players to their clubs.

E.g. if ive signed defoe as man united, would i then lose him on a free to pompey?

What a stupid question icon_biggrin.gif

Having trouble with Mac Boxed Download

firstly, the link isn't finding any peers for me (Arzeus, Limewire and Bitcomet) - and is crashing the program after a few minutes.

Secondly, after the program crashes, my INTERNET crashes immediately after. I can't imagine how this is the cause, but i've tried it near 10 times now, and the same outcome each time. !

Please help. Thanks.

Archived